英語の質問!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 北海道に梅雨がないというのは本当です。there is no rainy season in Hokkaido.
  • 彼女が初めてステージでピアノを弾いたのは、6歳のときだった。It was when she first played the piano on stage.
  • お母さんの食事の準備を手伝うのはいい考えですね。It is your mother prepare meals.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問です!!

( )内の語句を並べ替えて、文を完成させなさい。 (1)It‘s (to,from,twenty kilometers,here) the airport. (2)It‘s (play,a lot of,basketball,to,fun). (3)It‘s (years,since,he,five) left for Britain. (4)It‘s (last year,I,was,that) met her for the first time. (5)It was when (seventeen,I,that,was) I went abroad to study languages. かっこに適切な語句を補い、日本語と同じ内容の文にしなさい。 (1)北海道に梅雨がないというのは本当です。 (                     ) there is no rainy season in Hokkaido. (2)彼女が初めてステージでピアノを弾いたのは、6歳のときだった。 It was (                ) she first played the piano on stage. (3)お母さんの食事の準備を手伝うのはいい考えですね。 It is (                 ) your mother prepare meals. (4)今は暖かいけれど、太陽が沈むころには寒くなるだろう。 It‘s warm now,but (                     ) the sun sets. 次の日本語を英語に直しなさい。 (1)ニュージーランドへは飛行機で10時間以上かかります。 (2)約束を守るのは大切なことです。 (3)コンサートホールまでどのくらいありますか。2キロくらいだよ。 (4)私たちの家族が大阪へ引越してきたのは、私が12歳のときでした。 (5)今、雨が激しく降っていますが、2,3時間もすれば(晴れる)でしょう。(clear up) よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

【並び替え】 (1) It's twenty kilometers from here to the airport. ここからその空港まで20キロです。 (2) It's a lot of fun to play basketball. バスケットボールをするのはとても楽しい。 (3) It's five years since he lift for Britain. 彼が英国に向けて発って以来5年になります。 (4) It was last year that I met her for the first time. 私が彼女に初めて会ったのは昨年でした。 (5) It was when I was seventeen that I went abroad to study languages. 私が語学の勉強に留学したのは私が17歳の時でした。 【部分英訳】 (1) It is true that there is no rainy season in Hokkaido. (2) It was when she was six years old that she first played the piano on stage. (3) It is a good idea to help your mother prepare meals. (4) It's warm now, but it will be cold when the sun sets. 【和文英訳】 (1) It takes more than ten hours to fly to New Zealand. (2) It is important to keep promises. (3) How far is it to the concert hall? About two kilometers. (4) It was when I was twelve years old that our family moved to Osaka. (5) It is raining hard now, but it will clear up in a few hours.

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です!

Bicycling Magazine predicts that in five or six years, about 10% of all bicycles (sold) in Japan will be electric. 下線部()のsoldと同じ用法を含む文を一つ選びなさい。 (1)The tickets were all sold out. (2)James has sold his car. (3)Vegetables sold at the supermarket are always fresh. (4)Kichen goods are sold in the basement. "The project brings customers back to local shops (that) don't have enough parking space for cars". 下線部のthatと同じ用法を含む文を一つ選びなさい。 (1)I was surprised at the news that your sister had suddenly married. (2)The first woman that enterd the room was my aunt. (3)It is a great pity that many fine old buildings are being destroyed. (4)It was so hot that I could not go out. You ( ) help me if you don‘t have time. I can do the job myself. (1)aren‘t (2)don‘t have to (3)aren‘t going to (4)should to The students ( ) to hear that classes would be canceled. (1)amaze (2)amazed (3)were amazed (4)were amazing 1恐竜は1500万年前に絶滅していると信じられています。 It (for/have/is/dinosaurs/extinct/that/believed/been) fifteen million years. 解答よろしくお願いします! .

• 英語の質問です! どうしても解けません(;_;) 

( )内の語句を並び替えて英文を完成させてください! (1)It was not ( driver / other / who / the / you / was / but ) responsible for the accident. (2)Does having pictures on a menu( to decide / what / make / easier / it )to other? (3)You ( be / gets / seem / seldom / that / the type / to ) sick. 訳:君は滅多に病気をしないタイプのようだ。 (4)He ( expected / I / last / person / see / the / to / was ) here. 訳:ここで彼に会うとは思ってもみなかった。 (5)The fact (nothing / was / to / has / employed / that / she / do ) with her academic background. 訳:彼女が雇われたことは彼女の学歴とは全く関係がありません。 (6)There ( any / hardly / him / is / making / of / possibility ) such a mistake. 訳:彼がそんな間違いをすることはまずありません。 (1)(2)に至っては訳なしです。お手数ですがお願いします(>_<)

• 英語のいろいろな質問

いくつか分からないところがあったので教えてください。 1 What do you that has happened to Mary? この文の意味はなんとなく分かりますが、構造が分かりません。doを助動詞と考えると動詞がなくなります。SVなどを示して文の構造を教えてください。 2 I don't believe that a sense of humor is something that a person just is or is not born with ,nor that it can't be developed. これは構造は分かります。don't believeの最初の目的語はnorの前までのtaht節で、二つ目はそのあとであると解説にも書いてありました。しかし、norの後が分かりません。この模範訳は「それを発達させられることができないとも信じていない。」となっていますが、この役に掛かる否定語はdon'tとnorとcan'tの3重否定なので、模範訳の反対の意味になりませんか? 3 get A to do=Aとto doは能動関係。get A done=Aとdoneは受動関係。これがよくからないので、例文を交えて教えていただけるとうれしいです。 4 All things taken into conshideration, her life is happy one. これはなぜtakingではダメなのでしょうか。なんだか混乱してしまったので教えてください。 5 The weather being rainy ,the baseball game was cancelled.と言う分詞構文の文章ですが、問題は,の前すなわち分詞構文を選ぶ問題で選択肢が「The weather being rainy」「Because the weather being rainy」の二つでした。なぜ後者じゃいけないのでしょうか。前者のほうが適切かもしれませんが、本も適切なものを選べとは書いて無かったですし、分詞構文の前に接続詞を置いて意味をはっきりあせることがありますよね。教えてください。 6 Can you make yourself understood in Japanese?これはなぜunderstoodなのでしょうか。受動の関係なのでしょうか?

• 英語がどうしてもわからないのでお願いします。

日本語に合うように( )の語句を並び替えなさい。ただしそれぞれ必要な語が1語不足している。 1.彼は物を盗むような人ではないだろう。 He (steal / be / to / person / something / the / would). 2.事態がこんなぐあいに進むのを、もはや放ってはおけない。 (on / let / can / things / I / this / no / go / like). 3.その知らせを聞いたのは今夜になってからだった。 (tonight / I / it / not / the news / that / was / heard). 4.私が寝ると、すぐに電話が鳴り始めた。 I (the phone / had / began / gone / when / to bed / to ring). 5.雨の日にバスの到着が遅れるのは珍しいことではない。 (isn't / to / for / on / late / it / the buses / come) rainy days. よろしくおねがいします

• 英語で分からない問題があるので教えてください!

(1)次の英文をIt is〔was〕... that~の構文を使い、 ←の語句をそれぞれ強調する英文を完成させなさい。 1) Jim ← It was ( )that ( ) in a taxi. 2) his wallet ← It was ( ) that ( ) in a taxi. 3) in a taxi ← It was ( ) that( ). (2)日本語訳を完成させなさい。 I'd like to book a room at the hotel.  →そのホテルの部屋を( )。

• 高校英語で3つ質問

1.以下の2文を同じ意味にする問題です。 He was so foolish that he missed the point. He was too foolish () () miss the point. 2.「君はそこでただ待っていればいい。」は、どちらが正しいですか。 There is nothing but to do wait for you. There is nothing but for you to do wait. 3.I went to the new shop to buy a sweater, but they had so many to choose from that I was completely at a loss. でなぜtheyという複数形になるんですかね。 この3つをどうか教えてください。

• 英語を教えてください。

日本文にあうように、かっこを並びかえてください。 その本は図書館のものだそうです。 (belongs/ I/ the book/ told/ to/ am) the library. 日本文になるようにかっこに適語を一語入れてください。 (1)空港まで見送りに来てくださるとは、ご親切にありがとうございます。 ( ) is very kind ( ) you to see me ( ) at the airport. (2)彼女はふさぎこんでいるようなのはどうしてだろう。 ( ) is ( ) that she looks depressed? 下の英文を、I could ... のIを強調させてください。 I could not buy the CD because I didn't have enough money 各組の英文が同じ意味になるようにかっこに適語を一語入れてください。 (1)I hear that she was on vacation at that time. →I ( ) ( ) that she ( ) on vacation at that time. (2)It goes without saying that practice is important in anything. →It is ( ) that practice ( ) be important in anything. (3)It was said that the young actor had killed himself. →I ( ) that the young actor ( ) ( ) himself. 日本文にあうように英文を作ってください。 彼らがその仕事を一日でやってしまったことは驚くべきことだ。 It is surprising ( ) the work in a day. 日本文を英文にしてください。 (1)彼が辞めたのは病気だからである。(Itから始めて、9単語使います。) (2)彼が不満を言うのも無理はない。(7単語使ってください。) (3)私たちはその計画を秘密にしておく必要がある。(It is ~thatの形で、10単語使ってください。) これを解いてみると、 (1)I am told the book belongs to the kibrary. (1)It/ of/ that (2)why/it (1)It was because I didn't have enough money that I couldn't buy the CD. (1)am told (2)hear/ had killed (3)said/ should (1)It is surprising (that they should try ) the work in a day. (1)It was because he been sick that he resigned. (2)It is unreasonable that he should complain. (3)It is necessaty that we should have known such a thing. になりました。 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 できれば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• 英語の質問です!

(1)この文の文型は何ですか。文の要素の境目にスラッシュをいれ、S、V、O、Cの記号を書きなさい。 The purpose of these regulations is protect the biodiversity,people,and agriculture of Japan from species that do not live here naturally. (2)次の文を日本語に直しなさい You rarely get the chance to see Ezo deer. (3)次の文を文型に注意して日本語になおしなさい。 The noise made it different for me to read a book in peace. (4)(  )に注意して、次の文を日本語に直しなさい。 They made a compact game machine,(making) it easy for young people to carry.

• 英語の質問です!

Among the invasive alien species brought into Japan , some were introduced for the purpose of helping with their work.iについて (1) brought が修飾している語をかきなさい。 (2) someの後ろに補うことのできる語句を書きなさい。 (3) 次の語を日本語に直しなさい。 She traveled Hong Kong for the purpose of shopping. (4) 次の文を日本語に直しなさい。 More and husband are helping their wives with the house work . The problem was what it started eating there.について。 (1)この文の文型は何ですか? (2)itが指しているものを本文中から抜き出しなさい。 (1)(It )was thought that (2)(it )would kill and eat habu, but (3)( it ) ate other species instead. について。 (1) (1)~(3)のit 指しているものを書きなさい。 However, it is now known that European bumblebee easily invade other bee habits to make nests and collect honey, since they are much storonger than other bees.について。 (1) itが指している部分の最初と最後の語を1語ずつ書きなさい。 In Middle Eastern countries where European bumblebees have already become a part of the ecosystem, the number of native bees seriously decreased. について。 (1) この文の主語を1語で書きなさい。

• 英語の書き換えを教えてください

次の英文を( )に当てはまるように書き換えてください お願いします 至急です (1) How often is it necessary to feed your pet? →How often does your pet need ( )( )( )? (2) Is there any reason why he should resign so suddenly? → Is there any reason for ( )( )( ) so suddenly? (3) His original plan was that his son should go with him. → His original plan was ( )( )( ) to go with him. (4) The window was so dirty that we could not see through it. → The window was ( )( )( )( )( ). (5) This tea is so hot that I can't drink it. → This tea is ( ) hot ( ) me to drink.