• ベストアンサー

英語→和訳お願いします。

renkorusの回答

• renkorus
  • ベストアンサー率38% (34/88)
回答No.2

プロフィールにあなたの写真を載せてください。りんごよりよく見えますよ。(りんごがプロフィールになっているか、ただりんごと面白半分にいったかでしょう。)

ashitanokokoro
質問者

お礼

はい、りんごの写真を使ってました。 ありがとうございました。これらもよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Aさん Im really interested in your presentation You should have presentation about Hentai Bさん>Yeah, that would be so easy too. i could just put you on the stage and thats it 特にi could just put you on the stage and thats it この文章の意味がわかりません。

• 和訳お願いします

Welcome to your future life! You get up in the morning and look into the mirror. Your face is firm and young-looking. In 2035, medical science is better than ever. Many people your age could live to be 150, so at 40, you're not old at all. And your parents just had an anti-aging nanotechnology treatment. Now, all three of you look the same age!

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! if you don't put your name on your fart, you lack pride. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳のアドバイスください!

I've always been thinking I knew better than them as belonged to me, and that's a poor sort of life, when you can't look to them nearest to you to help with a bit better thought than what you've got inside you already. ちなみに私が訳したのは、「私は、私に属するそれらより、より知っている。そしてそれは人生の気の毒な一種である。あなたがあなたに一番近いそれらを見つけることが出来ないとき、あなたが既に内部にもっていることより、ほんの少しの良い考えであなたを助けることを私はいつも思っている。」  ですが、なんか今ひとつ意味がわからなく納得できません。nearest to you がthemにかかるのは分かります。 what以下は何らかのthoughtだと思うのですが、、、ヒントを下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします!

you don't give your self much credit But to put it in perspective you do know more than i do I would love to work with you on ideas for the character we have started a prologue you can check it out in the group messages. looking forward to working with you.

• 和訳お願いします。

welcome to your future life! You get up in the morning and look into the mirror. You face is firm and young looking. In 2035, medical science is better than ever. Many people your age could live to 150, so at 40, you’re not old at all. And your parents just had an anti aging nanotechnology treatment. Now, all three of you look the same age! You say to your shirt, “Turn red.” It changes from blue to red. In 2035, “smart clothes” contain particles much smaller than the cells in your body. The particles can be programmed to change your clothes’ color or pattern. You walk into the kitchen. You grad the milk, but a voice says, “You shouldn’t drink that!” Your fridge has read RFID chip o the milk’s label, and it knows the milk is old. In 2035, every food item in the grocery store has an RFID chip. It’s time to go work. In 2035, cars drive themselves. Just tell your “smart car” where to go. on the way, you can call a friend using your jacket sleeve. Nano sized “smart technology” is all around you. “Your whole body and surroundings will become part of the same network,” says scientist Ampy Buchholz. So will all these predictions come true? For new technology to succeed, says futurist Andrew Zolli, “it has to be so much better than is replaces what we have already.” The Internet is one example what will be the next?

• 英文の和訳お願いします

You should accept the (important) of not making excuses for what you do. Excuses are everywhere. In school, if you do not do (good) in an examination, you do not say it is because you didn't prepare enough for it but instead blame it on the teacher who set difficult questions on the exam. In sport, if your team loses, you put it fown to things the opponents did unfairly or other factors like refereeing decisions.  If you cannot make it in a job interview, you blame it on the interviewer or the employment system. You can, however, be one who (make) no excuses. Making excuses just stops you from improving or working harder. Instead, admitting that others are better than you can be a (positively) experience because you can use it as your motivation to become even better than them. (Cutting) excuses and you will have more chances to get ahead in life. カッコ内は文法的に正しい形じゃありません。 お願いします。

• 和訳してください。

it shouldnt look like a packet from a shop. :D So dont write your shopname on the declaration if it is possible for you.

• 和訳を見ても分かりません。

サボってばかりの同僚に、"Your work breaks have been a lot shorter than your rest breaks." 『君は、休んではちょっと仕事し、休んではまたちょっと仕事をしてるね。』とゆう訳がありますが、何度考えても理解が出来ません。 特に、"shorter than your rest breaks."がよく分かりません。分かりやすい説明お願い致します。

• 歌詞ですが 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (1) Ain't nothing better than watching you smile. Ain't nothing better than watching you laugh. out loud, my baby. Ain't nothing better than watching you, me, you. Ain't nothing better than right now . (2) In your eyes lie the secrets I don't wanna miss. Put your hand in my hand and make a fist. Grab my shirt. curl your lip as if you know staring back in my eyes saying "please don't go" (3) I don't know what it is. That you really want or you need. Hate every moment away from you.  see you sleeping in my dreams. I know you're in your mothers arms. I know that you're safe from harm. You know I'm coming home real soon. And I'm bringing all my love for you. (4) And I can't take away the pain if I don't know you're hurting again. I can't leave you on your own. if I know you're crying all alone. my hearts pumping black and blues. (5) that's how I feel when I'm not with you. A million years pass every day,  losing the time I'm always on my way. I don't know what it is. I hope you understand when I'm gone. I'll always come back home for you. Open your eyes to a brand new dawn. (6) Let us have this moment of truth. Let us have this moment, our youth. Cause all my time goes so fast. Hope my life slows so this can last.