• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします

Welcome to your future life! You get up in the morning and look into the mirror. Your face is firm and young-looking. In 2035, medical science is better than ever. Many people your age could live to be 150, so at 40, you're not old at all. And your parents just had an anti-aging nanotechnology treatment. Now, all three of you look the same age!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数73
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率47% (14675/31186)

あなたの未来の人生にようこそ。     朝起きて鏡をご覧なさい。あなたの顔は引き締まって若々しく見えます。2035年の、医学の進歩は驚くばかりです。あなたの年齢で150歳まで生きる人は少なくないでしょうから、40歳でも全然高齢者ではありません。あなたの両親は不老のナノテクノロジーの処置を受けたばかりです。今やみなさんは同じ年齢に見えます。 

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます! またお願いします(^O^)/

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

welcome to your future life! You get up in the morning and look into the mirror. You face is firm and young looking. In 2035, medical science is better than ever. Many people your age could live to 150, so at 40, you’re not old at all. And your parents just had an anti aging nanotechnology treatment. Now, all three of you look the same age! You say to your shirt, “Turn red.” It changes from blue to red. In 2035, “smart clothes” contain particles much smaller than the cells in your body. The particles can be programmed to change your clothes’ color or pattern. You walk into the kitchen. You grad the milk, but a voice says, “You shouldn’t drink that!” Your fridge has read RFID chip o the milk’s label, and it knows the milk is old. In 2035, every food item in the grocery store has an RFID chip. It’s time to go work. In 2035, cars drive themselves. Just tell your “smart car” where to go. on the way, you can call a friend using your jacket sleeve. Nano sized “smart technology” is all around you. “Your whole body and surroundings will become part of the same network,” says scientist Ampy Buchholz. So will all these predictions come true? For new technology to succeed, says futurist Andrew Zolli, “it has to be so much better than is replaces what we have already.” The Internet is one example what will be the next?

• 和訳お願いします

Look around your classroom. Do you see students sitting at desks? Are teachers writing on a board and giving lectures? At Southern Cross School, near the famous Kruger National Park in South Africa, things are different. Here, nature is the classroom.

• 和訳お願いします

Can you believe everything you see? Not always! You may see something one way, and then find out you were wrong. You might even "see" something that isn't there at all. Errors like these are called optical illusions. Optical means related to sight, or vision―the way we see things with our eyes. An illusion is something that is not what we think it is. Vision is also a personal thing. You may not see things in the same way as someone else. Look at these optical illusions, and compare what you see with your classmates. Do you see the same things? 1、Which red dot is larger? Most people say it's the dot on the left. Now measure the dots. They're the same size. The red dot on the left seems larger in relation to the blue dots around it. 2、Do you see dark dots inside the white circles? They're not really there.The difference between the dark squares and the white circles confuses your brain. Therefore, your brain thinks you see the dark dots. 3、Look at this picture of a vase. Can you see the faces? Look again! Your mind has to choose the correct image, so it keeps changing between the vase and the faces. Vision is not always straightforward. Sometimes, your eyes see something, and your mind undestands it easily. At other times, you may need to look twice. When this happens, you may be seeing an optical illusion.

• 和訳お願いします!

i'm kind of looking at your picture and him... you can pass off as siblings~ :D although if you were siblings in real life, the gap between you is 11 years... 和訳よろしくお願いします。

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします

Can you track the package and see where it is located. I think it is still in transit from Japan but I dont know who you used to track the package.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? かなり抽象的な段落だと想像しますので 意訳していただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The mouth is straight and firm. He has thin dry dark ruddy toned lips with a tight expression that gives him a set determined look. The upper lip is longest. The teeth are white like porcelain in color and strong and wide and even, very excellent teeth. The chin is narrow, at the front firm, cup shaped, with a little cleft, but the jaw line is quite, about the same width as the forehead, this is what takes the delicacy off the face. So that has face is between an ordinary and refined. His chin tapers to a rounded point at its base. The face expression displays a far away peaceful look. Not melancholy, but not much focused on the moment. Like a man with a sense of vision or like an artist, a man with dream, in his eyes who transcends the moment. The brown hair is a little ragged and dry, the hair mats and splits at the ends, break become ragged and harsh in masses and lusterless, but he attends to it.. The lighter tones of brown seem more ragged than the darker. He is a man who will still look handsome and refined in old age.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 大体の意味はわかりますが、ところどころあやふやなところがあるので、お願いします。 My apologize for the delay in replying as it was filtered into my junk mail Wish you and your family a very happy new year I greatly appreciate you keeping in touch It is good to see your xray and good results You have done well with rehabilitation Especially during winter you might have some stiffness but that should subside as time goes by I had the pleasure to see your website and it is heartwarming to see you had made a separate website and esp. a web page in English I greatly appreciate it I will convey your regards and wishes to all the staff who were involved in your care If you happen to visit dubai I would appreciate if you could drop by to say a quick Hi please keep in touch

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• 長いですが和訳をお願いします

Thank you for your e-mail. I had send an e-mail earlier to a different address and it was rejected. I was looking at your application form and found your hot mail details and thought that I would try again. >I posted the photos and letter last week and they were sent air-mail so hopefully they should arrive shortly. > >Nathan is at a friends house and Sarah is at Gymnastics but they both talk about you and Kana and we often wonder how you are going. > >Please keep in touch,