• 締切済み

和訳お願いします!

What will be waiting for me,,, 私のために待ち続けます でしょうか??

みんなの回答

• qualheart
  • ベストアンサー率41% (1451/3486)
回答No.1

わたしに何が待ってるって言うの? という意味ですね。 わたしのために待ってるものなんて何もないっていう悲観の言葉だと思います。 ご参考まで。

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳していただけませんか。

you just tell me what you want to send and when you want send it, and I'll be waiting for it.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 But sometimes I wonder if what I will get is something that will make me happy. Maybe it will just be the future and not the future I am hoping for. 上記の文章の意味を理解したいので、和訳をして頂けるととても嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

和訳してください I just now received your order. Did you fax it in? Customer Service had it and did not know what account it belong to. I recognized your name, so I will process your order. You wanted prices on books. I am waiting on our customer sevice person at Crumrine to help me. I will be in touch. Sorry again for the delay. 宜しくお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• ざっくり和訳してください。

My friend i was waiting for your reply. Would you like to tzke it back, or better still send me a new nib assembly and i will be fine, its the nib thats really the main issue never mind the design problem.

• 助動詞の勉強をしているのですが・・・

He will be waiting for your phone call. 彼は、君の電話を待っているだろう.   この英文はなぜwill be waiting になっているのですか?? また、ここでのwillは意志の意味で使われているのですか?? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

So will all these predictions come true? For new technology to succeed, says futurist Andrew Zolli, "it has to be so much better that it replaces what we have already." The Internet is one example―what will be the next?

• 和訳お願いします

Yes, no matter how right the wall may be and how wrong the egg, I will stand with the egg. Someone else will have todecide what is right and what is wrong; perhaps time or history will decide. If there were a novelist who, for whatever reason, wrote works standing with the wall, of what value would such works be?

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Since me and my wife are waiting to see it soon and decide how many pieces we order. Please also check how much will it cost for 14 carat gold nib.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 6月の給与を既に支払ってしまったあと、定額減税の設定をし忘れていたことに気が付きました。設定画面で「6月に給与明細があるため設定できません」と表示されます。どのように対処したらよいでしょうか。
  • 給与明細がある月に定額減税の設定ができない場合、対処方法をご紹介します。
  • まず、すでに給与を支払ってしまっている場合は、給与明細がない月に定額減税の設定を行うことができます。また、給与明細がある月に対しては、次の月から定額減税の設定を行うことができます。
回答を見る