• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

So will all these predictions come true? For new technology to succeed, says futurist Andrew Zolli, "it has to be so much better that it replaces what we have already." The Internet is one example―what will be the next?

• tkdmgm
  • お礼率99% (129/130)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

それでは、これらの予測はすべて実現するでしょうか? 新技術が成功するためには、「それは、我々がすでに持っているものに代わるほどずっと優れていなければなりません。」と未来学者のアンドリュー・ゾリは言います。 インターネットは一例です―そして、次は何でしょう?

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

しかしこういった予言がすべて現実のものとなるだろうか。 未来学者のアンドリュー・ゾリはこう述べる。 「新しいテクノロジーが根付くには、今あるものより格段に優れていることが前提です」 インターネットがその好例である。 さあ、次にやってくるのは一体何か。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

welcome to your future life! You get up in the morning and look into the mirror. You face is firm and young looking. In 2035, medical science is better than ever. Many people your age could live to 150, so at 40, you’re not old at all. And your parents just had an anti aging nanotechnology treatment. Now, all three of you look the same age! You say to your shirt, “Turn red.” It changes from blue to red. In 2035, “smart clothes” contain particles much smaller than the cells in your body. The particles can be programmed to change your clothes’ color or pattern. You walk into the kitchen. You grad the milk, but a voice says, “You shouldn’t drink that!” Your fridge has read RFID chip o the milk’s label, and it knows the milk is old. In 2035, every food item in the grocery store has an RFID chip. It’s time to go work. In 2035, cars drive themselves. Just tell your “smart car” where to go. on the way, you can call a friend using your jacket sleeve. Nano sized “smart technology” is all around you. “Your whole body and surroundings will become part of the same network,” says scientist Ampy Buchholz. So will all these predictions come true? For new technology to succeed, says futurist Andrew Zolli, “it has to be so much better than is replaces what we have already.” The Internet is one example what will be the next?

• 和訳お願いします…

You will never win the heart of them.They are deaf to your arguments,so be it. 特にSO BE ITが、~もまた…だ という意味だと思いますが、よくわかりません。お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 Greg Stone, a scientist studying ocean life, says the day will come when we will find new animals and make other discoveries we cannot even imagine. "We won't know what it holds until we get there", he says.

• 和訳教えてください。

Newspapers can't be first with the news as television and radio are, so they must offer their reader something different. Events must be explained so that results are understandable to the reader. The story of what caused the news must be told. Many newspapers are already preparing to meet this need. Today's front pages explain the news as they report it. During the weekends newspapers are filled with stories of such things as politics and would problems. Reporting the news is not enough in today's fast-moving world. It is not enough for newspapers readers to know what happened. They must also know why it happened and what it will do to their country, their city and themselves. For many years newspapers were only expected to report facts. Readers had to do their own explaining. But most readers did not know enough of what was happening behind the news to be able to explain or understand it. That is why news magazines such as Vision, in Latin America, and others around the world were started. They did the job which most newspapers were not then doing―going behind the news to explain why it happened. Explaining the news is not giving an opinion. It is telling as much as possible about an event to let readers know what caused it. For example, they should know about the downfall of agovernment in Latin America, but should also understand what caused that downfall. Saying only that a government of a South America country has fallen is not enough. It would be better to make readers understand the real problms which caused the collapse. よろしくお願いします。

• Let your occupation be what it may,

Let your occupation be what it may, you will not succeed in it, unless you devote yourself to it.どんな職業であろうと、それに専念しなければ成功はしない。 what may it の it はoccupation を差しているのでしょうか?それとも状況のit のようなモノでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

次の文章は、ボクシング選手のコメントです。 『 I was 240 [pounds], for the last fight. Two weeks later I was already 255 [pounds] because of what it took me to be 240 [pounds], if you look at my body fat percentage, I dieted down. 』 上記の文章の、 『what it took me to be 240 [pounds]』 の訳がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください(>_<)

As an ancient proverb says, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." Several new types of programs based on this idea have been getting attention these days. For example, in a "technology transfer" program, people in developing nations are taught skills to farm better or to make better equipment, roads or buildings. These skills then help them find work, earn money and feed their families. When people have the right tools and knowledge, they will be able to find their own way to escape from poverty.

• 和訳 イタリア語 英語

はじめまして、19751106です。 下記文章がどうしても訳せないのですが、どなたか意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 ↓ If it will not be to house during the delivery it will come stored all' post office them to she more neighbor.

• 和訳お願いします。

Everyone, I will try my best to translate this video but I can't right now cuz I'm on my iPod and I need to listen and translate at the same time. So just hang in there. Tomorrow morning I will translate it for you all. It will be funnier once you get the idea of what they are talking about!

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1)They found it impossible either to advance or to retreat. 2)Some people find it very hard to make up their minds. 3)I think it strange that he is in so much trouble. 4)It will be quite a long time before the boy learns what life is. 5)This picture reminds me of what we did together during out holidays. 6)a glance showed that something was wrong. .よろしくお願いします