• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします

So will all these predictions come true? For new technology to succeed, says futurist Andrew Zolli, "it has to be so much better that it replaces what we have already." The Internet is one example―what will be the next?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数74
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

それでは、これらの予測はすべて実現するでしょうか? 新技術が成功するためには、「それは、我々がすでに持っているものに代わるほどずっと優れていなければなりません。」と未来学者のアンドリュー・ゾリは言います。 インターネットは一例です―そして、次は何でしょう?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

しかしこういった予言がすべて現実のものとなるだろうか。 未来学者のアンドリュー・ゾリはこう述べる。 「新しいテクノロジーが根付くには、今あるものより格段に優れていることが前提です」 インターネットがその好例である。 さあ、次にやってくるのは一体何か。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

welcome to your future life! You get up in the morning and look into the mirror. You face is firm and young looking. In 2035, medical science is better than ever. Many people your age could live to 150, so at 40, you’re not old at all. And your parents just had an anti aging nanotechnology treatment. Now, all three of you look the same age! You say to your shirt, “Turn red.” It changes from blue to red. In 2035, “smart clothes” contain particles much smaller than the cells in your body. The particles can be programmed to change your clothes’ color or pattern. You walk into the kitchen. You grad the milk, but a voice says, “You shouldn’t drink that!” Your fridge has read RFID chip o the milk’s label, and it knows the milk is old. In 2035, every food item in the grocery store has an RFID chip. It’s time to go work. In 2035, cars drive themselves. Just tell your “smart car” where to go. on the way, you can call a friend using your jacket sleeve. Nano sized “smart technology” is all around you. “Your whole body and surroundings will become part of the same network,” says scientist Ampy Buchholz. So will all these predictions come true? For new technology to succeed, says futurist Andrew Zolli, “it has to be so much better than is replaces what we have already.” The Internet is one example what will be the next?

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 Greg Stone, a scientist studying ocean life, says the day will come when we will find new animals and make other discoveries we cannot even imagine. "We won't know what it holds until we get there", he says.

• 和訳お願いします。

友人(!?)から来たメールなのですが、このaddress の持つ意味がわかりません。訳をお願いします。 この文の前の内容としては、「私達二人は今おなじ気持ち(惹かれあっている)けれどもっと現実的な関係になる必要があると思う。」という文がありました。 I'm sorry I'm being so blunt but I feel like it's something we need to address. I think you could be the one for me but there are things that need to be addressed. For example where do we take it from here? What I mean by that what do we have to so after emailing each other よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします…

You will never win the heart of them.They are deaf to your arguments,so be it. 特にSO BE ITが、~もまた…だ という意味だと思いますが、よくわかりません。お願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

Transport systems will need to be made ''climate proof'' it says adding:''Major infrastructure such as bridges,ports and motorways have lifetimes of 80-100 years,so today's investments must take full account of the conditions project for the end of the century.'' ''Building and other infrastructure designed to last 20-50 years will also have to withstand future climates.''

• 和訳お願いします。

Everyone, I will try my best to translate this video but I can't right now cuz I'm on my iPod and I need to listen and translate at the same time. So just hang in there. Tomorrow morning I will translate it for you all. It will be funnier once you get the idea of what they are talking about!

• 和訳をお願いします

「You deserve better than what I have been able to give you so far」 deserveというのが、日本語に訳す時にいつもしっくりこなくて迷ってしまいます。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

Explaining the technology, Dr Robert Shin, an assistant professor of neurology and ophthalmology at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, said: “There is a level where the brain can identify things before it ever makes it to the conscious level. Your brain says, ‘it may be something’, but it might not realise that it is something that should rise to the conscious level.” Another defence contractor, Honeywell, has been working on a similar technology known as “augmented cognition” to help intelligence analysts to operate more effectively. Based on the same principle as the binoculars, it has been shown to make analysts work up to seven times faster. It can also detect when they are getting tired. In other tests, soldiers have been kitted out with headsets that detect “brain overload”, allowing commanders to know if they can process new information under the extreme pressures of the battlefield. Until recently such technology was beyond the reach of video games companies. But simplified thought-control systems are now emerging from the likes of Emotiv, and Moore's Law―which dictates that technology improves as prices fall―means that they will become cheaper. Gamers will not be the only ones to benefit. Police forces and other law-enforcement agencies have shown an interest in using thought-reading technology to replace lie-detector tests. Similarly, medical researcher believe that the technology could be used by patients to control the next generation of prosthetic limbs, or to give stroke victims new ways to communicate. Emotiv says it is encouraging such applications by giving third-party programmers access to its software development tools. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

Is it easy and enjoyable to sit or lay around and come up with things to nag, prod or goad? My day consist of wanting to get up and looking forward to having a better day than the day before. Wanting to hang on and try and blame, accuse me for something I did not do and not see any fault in what your misguided reaction was is beyond belief and wrong on so many levels! Hang onto the anger, keep trying to make me the bad guy I on the other hand will not entertain it.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が分断していると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The house you and your soul mate will live in together will be of an old or traditional sort. It will have a lot of woodwork. And you will first see it when it is empty, or vacant with a lonely bare or neglected look that wants you to love it. It will be a good house, that will seem to draw you both. There will be something about reminiscent of a past life together, a former era. But only vaguely so, as if it stirs some subconscious memory deep within you. There will be a tree close to the house. High walls and it is a little secluded. It will seem familiar to you, for all it is not so.. You and your soul mate will help each other struggle to achieve goals in and rise in this house; which is practical and serious It will seem to you that your soul mate is Career orientated and hard working.