• 締切済み

和訳 イタリア語 英語

はじめまして、19751106です。 下記文章がどうしても訳せないのですが、どなたか意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 ↓ If it will not be to house during the delivery it will come stored all' post office them to she more neighbor.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

回答No.2

配達時に家にいないなら、一番近い郵便局に保管されているでしょう。 英語として意味を成していなくても、言いたいことを汲み取る 言語能力があれば、訳することができる場合があります。 イタリア語の代名詞や前置詞や形容詞の最上級の使い方を知っていて 質問の英文に応用すると、↑の通りです。 ちなみに、post office の前の all' は 前置詞 a + 定冠詞 l' で、 訳し切れてないイタリア語です。郵便局のイタリア語 ufficio postale が 母音 u で始まるため、' になってます。

質問者

お礼

なるほど、これなら私も大変理解する事ができ、話のつじつまも通りました。 相手の母国語をベースにするとみえてくる事もあるのですね! ありがとうございます、大変勉強になりました、また本当に助かりました。

• ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.1

英語として意味を成していないので訳せません。見当もつきません。別の言語を自動翻訳機にかけた結果か何かなのではないでしょうか。ちなみに、件名に「イタリア語」とありますが、イタリア語はひとつも見当たりません。

質問者

お礼

丁寧なご説明ありがとうございました。 私も和訳機にかけてみたのですが、変な文章になるので・・ 確かにいわれてみるとその状況だなと思いました。 やり取りのお相手はイタリア人の方なんですが、おそらく英語処理して変な文章になってるのだなと予測できました。 本当に助かりました、ありがとうございました。 (現在初めての海外の方との売買をしていて、やりとりがよくわからず困っておりました、いろいろと勉強になりました。またご迷惑でなければお力添え宜しくお願い致します。)

関連するQ&A

• 英語から日本語に

wishing all happiness and good health and more birthdays to come..im so sorry im not there but once i come back i will make it up with you...i love you. お願いします(´・ω・`)

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が分断していると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The house you and your soul mate will live in together will be of an old or traditional sort. It will have a lot of woodwork. And you will first see it when it is empty, or vacant with a lonely bare or neglected look that wants you to love it. It will be a good house, that will seem to draw you both. There will be something about reminiscent of a past life together, a former era. But only vaguely so, as if it stirs some subconscious memory deep within you. There will be a tree close to the house. High walls and it is a little secluded. It will seem familiar to you, for all it is not so.. You and your soul mate will help each other struggle to achieve goals in and rise in this house; which is practical and serious It will seem to you that your soul mate is Career orientated and hard working.

• 英語問題

1:Please lock the door when you ( ). (1)leave (2)will be leaving (3)will have left (4)will leave 2:The man decided to wait at the station until his wife ( ). (1)came (2)come (3)has come (4)will come 3:It will not be long before she ( ) London. (1)will leave to (2)will leave for (3)leaves to (4)leaves for 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英→和訳お願いします。

アメリカのサイトでオンラインショッピングを検討中です。 下記の意味が良くわかりません。 翻訳と同時に、アメリカの郵便、郵送に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら 具体的な情報を教えていただければ幸いです。 you have the option of insuring your order during the checkout process.Delivery of all uninsured packages sent via USPS is not guaranteed and will not be replaced if the Post Office confirms delivery.

• 教えて下さい 中2 英語

giveなどの使い方と同じように使える動詞で、showなどがあると思うのですが、 彼女は彼らにそれを見せるつもりです という文章の場合 She will show them it ではなくて She will show it to them になると聞きました。 その解説に、(見せる)ものが代名詞の場合は、、 と書かれてあったのですが、いまいちよく分かりません。 私が習った覚え方では、この場合だったら 「show(1)(2)=show (1)に(2)を見せる」 という方程式でした。 どなたか分かりやすく教えて下さい。

• 急ぎです。英語の得意な方和訳お願いします。

R KELLY のVictoryという曲です。 すごい好きな曲なのですが どのサイトにも和訳がのってません... 全部分の和訳をお願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 Seems like the more I climb the hill gets deeper And the more I rise see I get deeper It's like the more I give see the more is taken And the more I'm loved the more I'm hated Still the more I fall the more I'll get up And keep on driving when the road gets tough And I won't stop till I get what's mine But un till then See I'm tearing down the walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire indure it to the end They will come and I will shout victory Tearing down the walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire in dure to the end They will come and I will shout victory Seems like the more I win the more I loose The more my minds made up the more I'm confused It's like the more that I search the more I get lost And just when I get on seems like I fall off But the more it rains the more I pray Cause I know tomorrow will bring a brighter day So I won't stop till I get what's mine But un till then I'm tearing down theese walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire in dure it to the end They will come and I will shout victory I'm tearing down the walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire in dure it end They will come and I will shout victory When the morning comes I will rise There a angel for me in the sky As long as heavens right by my side I'm tearing down these walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin' in a change Putting out the fire in dure it to the end They will come and I will shout victory

• 和訳をお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 thats good!! :)that means theres more to come ^^ it would be boring if you knew it all already, right?

• 以下の文の和訳をお願いします

I will tell you all about it after I go! Hopefully my husband comes with me because he Did not come with me to Ireland and Scotland, I live in Ketcikan during the summers still and I live in Kentucky the rest of the year.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 自分で訳してみても文にならず意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。 The next morning it is snowing, but Rachael still has a lot to do. Tonight, she will camp with her dogs in the woods before finishing the race tomorrow. She must carefully pack her sled with all the supplies she will need. Rachaei's friends and family help her to check and re-check her sled and equipment. Later that morning, race organizers go over a map of the course. It is a map that Rachael cannot see. She will rely on her dogs to follow the way. She will also have Matt close by on his snowmobile if she needs help. Day six of the race is a leg that covers a total of 43 miles. Just before she starts, Rachael stops to pet and encourage each member of her dog team. She knows that each one of them has a difficult job to do,so they are her primary concern. Finally, the race starts for the day. The weather is not great, but this leg of the race is going better than yesterday for Rachael. However, there are many difficult turns in the course. Matt has to use his radio to warn Rachael about them several times during the day.

• 英語歌詞の和訳について

Modest Mouseの曲の歌詞について質問なのですが、 Bad news comes,don't you worry even when it lands. Good news will work its way to all them plans. この部分の和訳が良くわからないのですが、直訳するとどうなりますか?教えてください。