• ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳をお願いします

Atten–shun! In single file, you 'orible lot! Time for our boot camp! 軍隊の指揮官が兵に向かって掛ける号令だと思います。 you 'orible lot! この文章が何かの単語の略なのか、調べても分かりませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jjubilee
  • ベストアンサー率75% (367/485)
回答No.3

意味としては他の方ののおっしゃるとおりだと思います。 "lot"="guys"という意味です。"形容詞+lot"という形で使われるようです。"lot"が「多数・多量」という意味ですから、"guys"と複数形ですね。 下の2番目の意味ですが、使われるのは主にEnglandと書かれていますが、最近は各国とも交流が多いですから自然と他のネイティブの間でも使われるでしょうね。 http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lot Atten–shun! In single file, you 'orible lot!=Attention! In single file, you horrible guys! Time for our boot camp! 「気をつけ!縦に一列に並べ!おまえら!今から訓練だ!」 ** "boot camp"は軍隊の用語ですが、非行少年・成人の訓練用にも適用されているようです。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=boot+camp

Psyche1027
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 詳しい解説、本当に助かりました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

done cool !

Psyche1027
質問者

お礼

Thank you for your kindness!

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.1

>Atten–shun! In single file, you 'orible lot! >Time for our boot camp! ⇒気をつけ! 一列に並べ、おっそろしく乱れとるぞ! 基礎訓練の時間だ! >軍隊の指揮官が兵に向かって掛ける号令だと思います。 >you 'orible lot! >この文章が何かの単語の略なのか、調べても分かりませんでした。 ⇒ 'orible← horrible

Psyche1027
質問者

お礼

さっそくの回答ありがとうございました。 >⇒ 'orible← horrible これは知ってないと出なさそうですね。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を翻訳してもらえませんか

個人輸入で、海外のサイトで万年筆を買いましたが、装備されているニブ(ペン先)は太すぎるので、ニブの交換はできませんか?という旨のメールを送りました。 販売店では、対処できない、という返事でしたので、メーカーに問い合わせたところ、以下のような返信がありました。 私の希望は、太すぎるニブをFサイズにしたい、ということです。 以下が全文です。 Dear  ○○○, Thanks a lot for your interest in our company and our products. We have a distributor in Japan who is selling our products (also single nibs): PRECO Corporation Digest Bldg 9F Minamisemba 1-11-23, Chuo-ku O S A K A 542-0081 Japan Phone : xxxxxxxxxx Fax : xxxxxxxxx Email : xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com (Attn. Mrs. △△△) As I think the effort to order one single F nib is too big to contact our distributor please be informed that I putted a F nib in an Envelope and sent it to your address in Japan - I think this will last a few days (depending how much time the post needs to Japan). Enjoy writing with your fountain pen and if there might occur questions in the future please do not hesitate to contact me. 大阪から我が家にニブを送ってくれた? 大阪に連絡を取って下さい? 大阪からニブを送るように手配してもいいですか? As から Japan). までの訳を知りたいです。 英語堪能な方、意味をお教え願えませんか。 ドイツのメーカーなのですが、英語でやり取りしたので、(私もですが)相手もあまり英語ができないのかな・・・・? よろしくお願いします。

• 個人輸入での英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカより個人輸入で衣料品を購入しています。 発送方法のことだと思うのですが以下のメールがきました。 難しくて翻訳だと思いますがよろしくお願いします。 For what it’s worth, I highly suggest a freight forwarder for your business and demand. You order enough boots, that I think we could make a shipment either monthly or bi-weekly. We could ship to CA or Portland and than the boots would come to Japan to you in batches – do you think that’s something you’re interested in? In the long run it may save you a lot of money in shipping, taxes and duty. We would ship the boots from our facility to your freight forwarder for free.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

Depressed or anxious, you work ever harder. Or maybe you collapse and join the sickness benefit queue, leaving it to people shipped in to do the low-paid jobs that society has taught you are too demeaning - let alone the unpaid ones, like looking after children or elderly parents, which are beneath contempt in the Nouveau Labour liturgy.                (Oliver James "Selfish capitalism is bad for our health"より)                 

• この英文を訳してください。

この英文を訳してください。 励ましのメッセージのようなんですが、どことどこがどうつながっているのか、わけがわかりません・・・ just be positive. i guess a lot of people might not understand you but it is just a matter of time (with your effort ) that you can show everybody that you (and everyone else) has his/her own time and place and that we all can be great in our own little way...

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできますか?

彼からのメールのないようですが、英語力の乏しい私には意訳ができません。どなたか翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? I could not respond because of my job yoğunlğundan. At this time in my personal life and my business life, he decides to live in because of the stress I'm not sure. You get very impatient. I do not understand why. People to marry each other very well need to know. I married again to another without fully concluded'm not ready for marriage. Friendship and friendship and love in the coming time, as more development would be better for us. And together we will make better decisions about what to do. Why so quick to make a decision as I insist you do not understand. These are very serious issues. Decision can not be easy. More do not recognize each other full Incentives. And the Japanese society and Turkey have different traditions. In this regard you and me how we can comply with this tradition. I think people need to know each other a long time for marriage. We only We saw each other 2 days. I think this closeness, friendship and love each other without breaking continues in this way and get upset. Conclusions as a result of friendship beautiful. I very busy businessman, I can not take too much time for my private life. Please forgive me because I can not talk much with you.you get to me a very special person and I'm very happy to know you.I want to be with you always in the future. I like you very much.

• この英文(英語)を日本語に翻訳してください。

Thanks for contacting us, we do regret for the wrong time having sent to you. Are you willing to accept our suggestion of $170 giftcard so that you may buy anything at our site? And you can keep the product you received. If you don't want to accept that, we'd like to replace the item to you soon.Your early reply and support will be appreciated!Have a nice day! あるサイトに間違ったものが届いたので変えてほしいといったらこう返ってきました。 翻訳ソフトの翻訳はやめてください。

• in which が含まれる英文解釈

Have you had an experience in which after you wore a cap for some time and then took it off, you felt as if you still had it on? 「あなたはしばらく帽子をかぶった後にぬいでも、まだ帽子をかぶっているように感じた経験がありますか。」 というような訳になるのでは、と思うのですが、文法的に in which のin が、もともとどの単語についていたものなのかがよくわかりません。 in whichの使い方がもともとあやふやです。 どなたかわかりやすく教えていただけませんか。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがいつも在庫がすぐになくなるので理由を聞いたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 In order to hold the product you have to tell me how many pieces you want to hold and with our warehouse situation I cannot hold it for long time.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In commemoration of their new single “Out of Time” topping the Billboard rock charts, the official Stone Temple Pilots Facebook profile have updated their status: “Our debut single ‘Out of Time’ reached the number one position on both the Mediabase Active Rock and Mainstream Rock chart today! ‘We're really thankful to all the people listening to our music that made this happen,’ says Robert DeLeo. ’It feels great on so many levels.’ ‘Out of Time’ is STP's first chart topping song in over a decade, eclipsing 2010's ‘ Between the Lines.’”