英文を翻訳してもらえませんか

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 個人輸入で購入した万年筆のニブが太くて交換できないため、メーカーに問い合わせたところ、太すぎるニブをFサイズに交換して欲しいとの要望があった。
  • メーカーは、日本の代理店に連絡してFサイズのニブを注文する手間を省くために、ニブを直接送付することを伝えた。
  • ドイツのメーカーとの英語でのやり取りで、相手もあまり英語が得意でないかもしれない。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を翻訳してもらえませんか

個人輸入で、海外のサイトで万年筆を買いましたが、装備されているニブ(ペン先)は太すぎるので、ニブの交換はできませんか?という旨のメールを送りました。 販売店では、対処できない、という返事でしたので、メーカーに問い合わせたところ、以下のような返信がありました。 私の希望は、太すぎるニブをFサイズにしたい、ということです。 以下が全文です。 Dear  ○○○, Thanks a lot for your interest in our company and our products. We have a distributor in Japan who is selling our products (also single nibs): PRECO Corporation Digest Bldg 9F Minamisemba 1-11-23, Chuo-ku O S A K A 542-0081 Japan Phone : xxxxxxxxxx Fax : xxxxxxxxx Email : xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com (Attn. Mrs. △△△) As I think the effort to order one single F nib is too big to contact our distributor please be informed that I putted a F nib in an Envelope and sent it to your address in Japan - I think this will last a few days (depending how much time the post needs to Japan). Enjoy writing with your fountain pen and if there might occur questions in the future please do not hesitate to contact me. 大阪から我が家にニブを送ってくれた? 大阪に連絡を取って下さい? 大阪からニブを送るように手配してもいいですか? As から Japan). までの訳を知りたいです。 英語堪能な方、意味をお教え願えませんか。 ドイツのメーカーなのですが、英語でやり取りしたので、(私もですが)相手もあまり英語ができないのかな・・・・? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

As .....Japanの間は以下のような意味と思います。 F nibを一本のために日本の卸店に連絡を取り煩わせるのは大変なこととと思いますので、封筒にF nibを一本いれてあなたのご住所にお送りしましたので、お受け取りください。日本まで郵便でどのくらいかかるかによりますが、数日間お待ち頂くことと思います。

mori-zo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 やはり、送ってくれたんですね。 助かりました。しばらく待ってみます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 I hope you are well. We are just updating our system and want to make sure we have all the correct information on your account. Could you please fill in the form in attach and confirm your type of business, if retailer, distributor, catering or other. We are currently working on a Distributor catalogue that you could offer to your customer that will have all the information about our products but the prices won't be indicated. I am looking forward receiving the updated form, and please let me know if you would like to place another order. Kind regards,

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

どなたか英文を翻訳していただける方が居ましたらぜひお願いいたします。 I hinted at the end of chapter 1 that while some people consider theory to be a mystification of practice, rather than a tool for disseminating or supporting it, I believe that theories help us to appreciate our practice with more depth and resonance. Ultimately, your response to what we've outlined in this book might be to suggest a theory of your own, based on your own thinking and experience - as some of the practitioners we've interviewed do. But be careful in supported by empirical evidence. The next stage is to work out how you can put your own informed opinions to the test and turn them into a sound theory. Finally, remember that this book is by no means the last word on anything. We hope to have last word on anything. We hope to have whetted your appetite to look at visual communication in more detail, and pointed you in the direction of alternative sources that will extend your knowledge even further.

• 個人輸入での英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカより個人輸入で衣料品を購入しています。 発送方法のことだと思うのですが以下のメールがきました。 難しくて翻訳だと思いますがよろしくお願いします。 For what it’s worth, I highly suggest a freight forwarder for your business and demand. You order enough boots, that I think we could make a shipment either monthly or bi-weekly. We could ship to CA or Portland and than the boots would come to Japan to you in batches – do you think that’s something you’re interested in? In the long run it may save you a lot of money in shipping, taxes and duty. We would ship the boots from our facility to your freight forwarder for free.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 We value you as a customer very much – we’re trying our best to accommodate you. Please contact me if we can make our systems better to suite your needs. Thank you very much for your business.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願い致します。タイから直送できます・・・って書いてあるように思うのですが・・・ In my email I informed you we do not have all items in stock anymore. Regarding the items you have ordered: - Wonderable's Souvenir vases are currently being distributed by pols potten in the Netherlands. I will send your email on to them, your contact person will be Mrs. Diana Aldenzee. I am sorry to inform you that the price of the Souvenir is .FN$195, I have mistakenly sent you an old pricelist. - Our Thai Blue vases are out of stock in the Netherlands. We do have items in stock at our producer in Thailand however. Would you be interested in organising a direct shipment from Lampang, Thailand to Japan?

• I remember~この英文の翻訳をお願いします

I remember saying to the scouts as it were I'm not interested in the best boy in a street, our interest in the best boy in your town area, need to work. 翻訳お願いします!

• 下記の英文の翻訳をお願いいたします。

自分で訳してみたのですが、どうもよく解らなくて困っています。 翻訳機でなく翻訳できる方にお願いいたします。 I understand your concern that item has returned to you by Shipping service as address description was wrong. I reviewed your order #103-2109678-8381029 and checked all the details precisely and found that the buyer address is correct and I have searched it on www.Google.com and I searched it successfully. I would like to inform you that you have to contact your postal service for correcting the details as buyer address is correct and the item is returned to you wrongly. I hope the information mentioned above helps in resolving your issue. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のショップに問い合わせをして、その返信メールです。 翻訳をお願いします。 We ship to Japan often. We also ship orders to shops in Japan. On our website is a list of overseas shops that sell our threads and some tatting supplies. All of our orders we ship US Priority Mail. If your order was small enough we could ship it in a flat rate box which would be cheaper. To order you need to go to what threads you want, put in how many balls you want and click on “Add to Cart”. When you are done ordering you will need to finalize your order and enter all of your shipping and billing information. If you have more questions please ask.

• イギリスからの英文メールの翻訳をお願いします

ネットで商品を注文したイギリスの会社からのメールなのですが 翻訳ソフトではいまいち意味がわかりませんでした。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします Order comment: Hello Unfortunately there has been a slight delay in dispatching your order, we will contact you in a the next few days to update you on the situation. Apologies for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on  会社のメルアド  Regards, 会社名 sales team

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。とても安くて小さいものなのでまとめ売りらしいです。 発送ができるか質問を相手にしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We are in receipt of your below mail and thank you very much for your interest in our articles. Of course we would be pleased to welcome you as our new customer and we could deliver our articles directly from LA to your address in Japan. Please kindly note that we have quite a few customers in Japan and it is absolutely no problems to import our goods. Since you have not clarified which articles you would like to purchase we suggest to have a look at our homepage 11111 and choose the requested items. Once you will let us know which items you would like to purchase we can send you our best offer. Since most of our articles are packed in boxes containing 2 or 3 pieces we normally request a minimum order quantity of a complete box. In case of orders for less than a complete box our prices get increased by 30 %. If the order is for more than 5 pieces of one article our prices will get decreased. Hoping to have been of assistance to you and awaiting your detailed inquiry.