• ベストアンサー

以下を和訳したいのですが全くわかりません・・・

Even isolated business incidents that erode consumer trust, such as contaminated food or privacy breaches particularly if the incidents receive considerable publicity or result in litigation, can significantly reduce brand value. どなたかお願いしますm(__)m ※ brand value=ブランド価値

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

例) 「食物汚染やプライバシー侵害のように、消費者の信頼を失うけれども稀にしか起きないような業務上の出来事でさえ、その出来事が著しく注目を集めたり訴訟沙汰になった場合は特に、ブランド価値を大幅に下げる場合がある。」 「incident」は「accident」とは違って偶発的に起こるようなニュアンスが含まれるので、この文章だけ見た場合、「isolated」は「稀な」とか「特異な」という意味で解釈した方が自然な気がします。文脈次第で「isolated business incidents」を「孤立した」、「単独の」、「business」または「incidents」と解釈できるなら、他の方の回答も正しいと思います。

sapsap
質問者

お礼

訳して頂き、ありがとうございます。 ただ知っている語句を当てはめるのでなく、文脈内容に応じて語句の意味も変えていくべきなんですね!! 教えて下さってありがとうございます。自分で訳す際も注意します(^-^)

その他の回答 (2)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

<訳例> 特に事件がかなり注目されたり、訴訟と言う結果につながると、例えば汚染食品や個人情報の漏えいと言った、消費者の信頼を損なう個別の商売上の事件でさえ、ブランド価値をかなり下げる可能性があります。 <語句> publicity http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=publicity&ref=sa result in http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=result+in litigation http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=litigation erode http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=erode privacy breach http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=privacy+breach

sapsap
質問者

お礼

訳して頂き、ありがとうございます。 この英文は後ろの方から訳してしまってもいいんですね!!勉強になります。 語句についてもありがとうございました(^-^)

• Oubli
  • ベストアンサー率31% (744/2384)
回答No.1

Even isolated business incidents that erode consumer trust, such as contaminated food or privacy breaches particularly if the incidents receive considerable publicity or result in litigation, can significantly reduce brand value. 顧客の信頼を失わせるような業務上の事故、たとえば食品汚染や個人情報の漏出などは、たとえ単発であっても、特にその事故が相当広く知られたり訴訟に至るような場合には、ブランド価値を大いに落とす可能性がある。

sapsap
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 訳し方も勉強になりました!!

関連するQ&A

• 以下を和訳したいのですが全くわかりません・・・

Consumer demand for our products and our brand equity could diminish significantly if we or our licensees fail to preserve the quality of our products, are perceived to act in an unethical or socially irresponsible manner or fail to deliver a consistently positive consumer experience in each of our markets. この場合、2行目の"are"の主語は何になるのでしょうか? どなたかお願いしますm(__)m ※ Consumer demand=消費者需要

• 次の和訳をお願いしますm(__)m

Any shortcoming of a Starbucks business partner, particularly an issue affecting the quality of the service experience,the safety of beverages or food or compliance with laws and regulations, may be attributed by customers to us, thus damaging our reputation and brand value and potentially affecting our results of operations.

• 以下の和訳をお願いします

こんにちは。以下の英文の和訳を行ったのですが、もう少し良い訳があれば教えて頂きたいです。 なるべく原文に即した形で訳したいと思っています。宜しくお願いいたします。 その際、どうしてその訳のほうがいいのか、説明もお願いします。 お手数おかけしますが、よろしくお願い致します。 1)It is impossible to treat incurable disease regardless of highly developed medical science 高度に発展した医学でも、難病を治療することは不可能である。 2)It is very difficult to be healthy again once a person is diagnosed with incurable disease. いちど人が難病と診断されると、再び健康になるのは非常に難しい。 3)incurable disease patients would not be socially active once diagnosed with incurable disease. いちど難病と診断されると、難病患者は社会的活動をしないだろう 4)The ability of incurable disease patients to perform tasks at the workplace may decrease even after successful incurable disease treatment. 難病患者が職場で職務を遂行する能力は、難病治療に成功した後もなお、減少するだろう 4)incurable disease patients are easily recognized through their looks. 難病患者は、外見によって容易く見分けられる 5)incurable disease patients would have a difficult time having sexual intimacy. 難病患者は、性的関係を持つのに苦労するだろう 6)incurable disease patients deserve to be protected in society. 難病患者は、社会の中で保護されるに値する 7)incurable disease patients would not be able to make contributions to society. 難病患者は、社会に対して貢献できないだろう 8)I feel uncomfortable when I am with incurable disease patients. 難病患者と一緒にいると、私は不快に感じる 9)I tend to avoid interacting with neighbors who have incurable disease. 私は難病を持つ近所の人たちとの関わりを、避ける傾向にある 10)I would avoid marrying people whose family members have incurable disease. 私は家族に難病がいる人たちと結婚することを避けるだろう 11)I would avoid working with people who have incurable disease. 私は難病患者の人たちと共に働くことを避けるだろう

• 以下の和訳をお願いします。

こんにちは。お世話になります。以下の和訳をお願いします。 なるべく原文に即した形でお願い致します。ちょっとしたニュアンスのところが訳せず困っています。 お忙しいところすいませんが、お時間のある方よろしくおねがいいたします。 My employer/co-workers have discriminated against me. Some people act as though I am less competent than usual by others. I feel I have been treated with less respect than usual by others. I feel others are concerned they could “catch” my illness through Contact like a handshake or eating food I prepare. I feel others avoid me because of my illness. Some family members have rejected me because of my illness. I feel some friends have reject me because of my illness. I encounter embarrassing situations as a result of my illness. Due to my illness others seem to feel awkward and tense when they are around me. I have experienced financial hardship that has affected how I feel about myself. My job security has been affected by my illness. I have experienced financial hardship that has affected my relationship with others. I feel others think I am to blame for my illness. I do not feel I can be open with others about my illness. I fear someone telling others about my illness without my permission. I feel I need to keep my illness a secret. I feel I am at least partially to blame for my illness. I feel set apart from others who are well. I have a greater need than usual for reassurance that others care about me. I feel lonely more often than usual. Due to my illness, I have a sense of being unequal in my relationships with others. I feel less competent than I did before my illness. Due to my illness, I sometimes feel useless. Changes in my appearance have affected my social relationships.

• 以下和訳お願いします!

(1)Jeff drank coffee as well as tea. (2)Jeff likes dancing as well as singing. (3)Jenny comes from either New York or California. (4)My sister is either in her room or inthe garden.

• 以下の和訳をお願いします。

Implementation of 9101E/9101:2014 The International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) Other Party Management Team (OPMT) is pleased to announce that we now have the electronic forms, aerospace auditor training and systems in place for Certification Body (CB) auditors to begin using the revised 9101E/9101:2014 ?Quality Management Systems Audit Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations? standard. The OPMT has been working with industry experts to make these important deployment materials available, including a minor change to OASIS to support the upload of the revised audit report forms. The effort by those involved in reaching our 9101E/9101:2014 implementation objectives are greatly appreciated. In addition to the above, the OPMT has published resolutions #117 and # 118 that provide direction on the actions that must be completed by the CB and Aerospace Auditors prior to use of the revised standard. This resolution includes a July 1, 2015 target to complete all actions and it requires the CB to notify clients prior to use of the 9101E/9101:2014. The resolution log is located at: https://www.sae.org/iaqgdb/oasishelp/iaqgresolutionslog.pdf?02272014 The 9101E/9101:2014 electronic forms can be downloaded at: http://www.sae.org/iaqg/forms/index.htm The IAQG OPMT remains committed to the continual improvement of the Industry Controlled Other Party (ICOP) Aviation, Space & Defense Quality Management System certification scheme. ICOP Certification Scheme: Efficient ? Recognized - Beneficial Tim Lee IAQG OPMT Chair

• 締切済み
    • ISO
  • 以下の和訳は正しいですか?

以下の和訳は正しいですか? I like saving money because the future is uncertain. 私は、未来が不確かであるので節約が好きです。 なんか変な訳ですよね。 like ing becauseの訳し方がありますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 以下に英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Above all, he was lucky in having capable sons to take over the family fortunes when he died. Even though he was hardly a family man, and his wives and children meant little to him, the question of succession determined many of his attitudes. Certainly, in a period of thrusting and showy egotists who wanted as much as possible for themselves, the Tokugawa daimyo labored quietly for the good of his household, retainers as well as children, and refused to compete for purely personal glory. 和訳 とりわけ、彼が死んだ時に家族の富を引き継ぐ有能な息子が彼にいたことは幸運だった。彼が家族的な男であることはほとんどなく、彼の妻や子どもは彼にとってほとんど意味が無かったとしても、承継の問題は彼の態度の多くを決定づけることになった。確かに出来るだけ多くのものを自分のものにしようとする出しゃばりで自己顕示欲の強いエゴイストたちの時代において、この徳川の大名は、家と家臣、そして子孫のために黙々と働き、純粋に個人に個人的な栄誉の為に争うことは拒否したのだった。

• 以下の英文を和訳しています。

以下の英文を和訳しています。 国連で働いていた緒方貞子氏のことを記述しています。 「not content~」から うまく訳せません。 お手伝い下さい。 But one woman Ogata Sadako,sent most of the 1990s as UNHCR. It was a difficult job,but she brought a patient and hard-working spirit to the post. Not content to sit behind a desk,she is known for her belief in seeing a situation firsthand.

• どなたか以下の文の和訳をお願いします!

どなたか以下の文の和訳をお願いします! She given to sudden seizures of uncontrollable rage.