• ベストアンサー

以下の各英文を和訳してください。

(1)Most people want to see green tax reduced. (2)Green tax gets public support. (3)Green tax is environmentally friendly. (4)There are a variety of green taxes.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

(1) 殆どの人はグリーン税(環境税)の削減を望んでいる。 (2) グリーン税は国民の支持を得ている。 (3) グリーン税は環境に優しい。(環境税は自然に優しい。) (4) 世間には様々なグリーン税が存在する。(グリーン税には様々な種類がある。) [注] Green tax を「グリーン税」とするか「環境税」とするかは意見の分かれるところだと思います。 日本では環境税の方が身近に聴こえるかも知れませんが、実は環境税というのはグリーン税の一つという位置づけになっており、エコカー減税などもグリーン税制の一つでした。 http://www.env.go.jp/council/16pol-ear/y164-07/ref02.pdf http://kuru-ma.com/etc/zeikin.html

toshishi-0302
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 おかげで役に立ちました。 また、お願いしますね(^^♪

関連するQ&A

• この英文はどう訳すのですか?

Beyond Earth Day, there are many groups working year-round on the planet's behalf,  increasing awareness about vital issues and getting people involved in Earth-friendly activities. タイトルどおりです。 教えていただければうれしいです。

• 英文の和訳についてです。。。

My name is Tom and I am cat. I have a major problem. It is my owner,Eva. She does not understand how people should take care of their pets. She has very strange ideas about the retionship bet ween people and pets. Eva treats me like a human child. she worries about me and tells me what to do all the time. she does not want me to go every night while she watches television. Boring. The programs she watches are totally tastless. There is more. Eva brushes and combs me twice a day.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。アメリカの401Kの解約についてです。 「If you decide to take the money out of your account as a cash payment payable to you directly, there are taxes to be withheld from the taxable portion. Distributions of pre-tax contributions, as well as any earnings on contributions, are subject to 20% mandatory federal income tax withholding. There may also be state and local income taxes to be withheld. You may have to pay an extra 10% early withdrawal penalty of the taxable portion of the payment if you are under the age of 59 1/2. Form 1099-R will be mailed to you by January 31st of the year following your distribution to report the income on your tax return. 」 どなたか、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• 和訳の仕方

訳を教えてください。 With that said, I would add that most people would still probably use the word people for either situation. 後ろの方のpeopleはイタリックです。 ちなみに、前の文章は、 "There are two persons sitting at th table.""There are two people sitting at the table."In the first one, I get the feeling that the two are not together; they're just sharing the table.In the second one I think that the two of them are together. です。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We only see it when we look at a star or when it is reflected from some objects. When no light reaches our eyes, we say that we "see"blackness, or darkness. Blackness is not a color. It has no light. In space, objects are very far away. The stars the astronauts see are many trillions of miles from them and from each other. They also see a few things, such as the moon, that reflect light. But there`s nothing in most of the space around them.So, space looks black to them.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします(._.)

People living in affluent societies today swim in a sea of redundant calories. Food is everywhere, and it is relatively inexpensive, accounting for about 10 percent of Americans' disposable income on average, Dr. Nestle said in an interview. "People who pay attention to calorie labels on menus are shocked, for example, to discover that a single cookie contains 700 calories," Dr. Nestle said. "You may want that cookie, but then you can't eat anything else. Cookies didn't used to be this big." The human body has a very complex and redundant system to make sure the brain gets the sugar calories it needs to function, Dr. Nestle and Dr. Nesheim explain in their book. At least 100 different hormones, enzymes and other chemicals - with more likely to be discovered - act to regulate appetite and to assure that people eat enough to maintain brain function. But it is these very systems that go into overdrive during starvation (translation: a reduced-calorie diet), making it so difficult for people to lose weight. As seductive as the current food environment is, it is still easier not to gain excess weight in the first place. Most people seriously underestimate how much they eat.

• 英文の和訳をしてください。

和訳お願いします。(翻訳サイトで訳したものをそのまま転載するのはおやめください。) We only see it when we look at a star or when it is reflected from some objects. When no light reaches our eyes, we say that we "see"blackness, or darkness. Blackness is not a color. It has no light. In space, objects are very far away. The stars the astronauts see are many trillions of miles from them and from each other. They also see a few things, such as the moon, that reflect light. But there`s nothing in most of the space around them.So, space looks black to them

• 和訳をお願いします!!【至急】

和訳をお願いします!!【至急】 Most animals eat a variety of foods for a good reason: if anything reduced the supply of a particular food source, the consumer of that food would be affected by a shortage .By feeding on a range of foods, animals can avoid shortages. However, there are some animals that rely exclusively on a single source of food.

• 英文を和訳してください。

次の英文を訳してください。 All Inuit live most of their lives close to salt water or fresh water. Their land has a wild look, but grass and flowers manage to live there. In the past the Inuit lived by hunting and fishing and moved all year. The Inuit year has two main seasons:a long,cold winter and a short, cool summer. Spring and fall are too short to be noticed. In summer,there is no snow on the land,and little ice on the sea. In winter the sea freezes and becomes vast ice fields.