• 締切済み

オリジナル曲作ってみました!

a-world004の回答

回答No.2

あたしはギタリストを目指してる端くれなのですが、この曲はとてもいいし歌詞にあってると思います。 しかし、決め手(サビの一小説目)のオリジナリティ性が薄い気がします。 サビによくありそうなフレーズではあまりパッとした印象がないかと思います。 あと、歌詞ですが、夢がテーマなのにで出し付近ですでに過去の自分を探すような言葉がでてきています。 夢というのは前に進んだり現在進行形のことなのではないかと思いました。 ですぎたことを言ってしまってすみません…

関連するQ&A

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think you should force yourself to smile even when you feel unhappy? Why why not? Write a passage of 5 sentences in English explaining your answer. に対する私の英作です。 I think I should force myself to smile even when I feel unhappy. It is not good that we feel unhappy for a long time. We need to change unhappy into happy. I belive the action can control feeling. If I force myself to smile, I will become feel happy. 宜しくお願いします(>_<)

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Should i say this? We could use Wechat, we can not use line. Sorry. Or iMessage Or email What do you want to use? Why do you answer something? Chinese can not use then. Sorry. imessage? Ok? Or my email is ○○○○○○@qq. Com. it is late, i am going to sleep. if you want to talk wite me. i could wait. Wechat, imessage or email. by the way, Wechat can translate. この人は何が言いたくてなんといっているんですか? 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m 後、(iMessage)(Wechat)と言う言葉、 (@qq)と言うアドレスがなんのアドレスなのかもわかりません。 教えてくださいm(__)m

• ちょっと工夫してみよう

電子回路の工作の本を読んでいて、 「このまま作成してもいいが、ちょっと工夫してみよう」 という表現がありました。 これを英語で言うとどういう文になるでしょうか。 「We can go this way, but let's devise a little」 「We can go this way, but let's think out a little」 というような感じでしょうか。

• How to modify the circuit

Hi! Once check the following link: http://www.electronicshub.org/150-watt-power-amplifier-circuit/ By using the circuit present in this post, we can build 150w power amplifier circuit. I want to build 220w power amplifier circuit. Can anybody suggest me what are the required changes to be done to this circuit? I want to do build this circuit on next week. Thanks, Sudheer.

• 次の英文を翻訳してください。

Great job oo! Thank you for helping me get this book also. If there are other ways you would like to learn I have worksheets and will help any way I can. Just let me know what you want to learn and we will go from there. I am looking forward to another lesson tomorrow! よろしくお願いします。

• ebay英語を教えて下さい

私が出品している商品に対し、以下の質問がありました。 Is there any possible way I can haggle my way to reduce the price by 100 or any sort of discount. I have nearly enough but I want to be able to buy this before Valentines day for my husband. 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

• 日本訳にして下さい

so i hope this note i am sending your way will make you smile and have a happy day ここの文章だけがいまいち分かりません。 どなたか教えて下さい。

• I feel bad she came all this way. s

I feel bad she came all this way. so i dont want to break up yet.

• 英文の間違いについて(2)

以下の英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 First, let me talk about potential. My mother told me people have limitless potential. But many people don't know about this things. I suppose that children know this things. They are often challenge new pray. We made surprised sometimes. They are not frightened to a challenge. I think if we have limitless potential, we should use this. I want to try what I can do. A book teach me there is nothing limit in the world. So I want to try new things. よろしくお願いします。

• これはどういう意味?

先日、自営業をしている外国の友人(イギリス人)からのメールで、こんな文があったのですが・・・ I'm not sure I would want to work for somebody else again, I like the idea of being your own boss... We can discuss this when you are here? これは、私を雇いたいということなんでしょうか? それともなにかちがうニュアンスでもあるんでしょうか?? 教えてください。