• ベストアンサー

日本語にして下さい。

Almost every wise saying has an opposite one, no less wise, to balance it. 直訳と意訳の両方お願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.1

ほぼすべての賢者のことわざにはそれと正反対だが同様に賢いことわざがありバランスが取られています。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

sporesporeさん ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

直訳:ほとんどすべての格言はバランスを取る為に、すこしだけ博識ではない、反対のものをもっている。 意訳:どんな立派な格言にも、反対のことが言える、バランスを取ることが賢い知恵だ。 ↑ 哲学者・詩人 ジョージ・サンタヤナの言葉ですね。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

ddeanaさん ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳なのですが。

Almost every man has been accused at some time or other of staring at the opposite sex. これはどのように訳しますか?

• 英文の日本語訳お願いします!

Basic survival demanded that the hands were almost never still, and so it was only during sleep (and sometimes not even then) that people were not saying something or other. No distinction was made between the gestures of language and the gestures of life. The labor of building a house, say, or preparing a meal was no less an expression than making the sign for I love you or I feel serious. When a hand was used to shield one’s face when frightened by a loud noise something was being said, and when fingers were used to pick up what someone else had dropped something was being said; and even when the hands were at rest, that, too, was saying something. おねがいします。

• どなたか日本語訳をおねがいします

I hate with an absolute passion, every single movie that has real animals in it, but animates them to try and be funny, a fucking raccoon can't whistle

• 日本語訳お願いします!

英語の訳を練習しています。…が英語がすごく苦手なもので、グチャグチャになってしまいます。お手本をよろしくお願いします。 1) Astonished visitors to the big cities of China can see proof that these wise words of Chinese philosophy apply as much today as they did 2500 years ago. 2) No less impressive is the fact that this host city of Expo 2010 has become a model metropolis where green technologies are gaining ground. 3) Already there are more than 300 cities with over a million inhabitants. The proportion of people who live in cities in China has grown from 19 to almost 50 per cent over the last 30 years.

• 英語版ポケモンより

英語版ポケモンより Anyway,I just got an email from him saying that this time it's real. の部分が訳せません。 意訳、直訳どちらでもいいので訳を教えてください。 できれば品詞分解も・・・^^;

• 日本語に訳して下さい!!

no, but I think it was unfair to me not to say anything^^' no? so you can have less thoughts today.... ...although, I still think I didn't deserve the silence ^^' because writing and knowing you read....but not getting an answer, like yesterday (still today here) is really painful.

• 日本語の過去形、英語の過去形

1.それをすれば、りんごが手に入ります。 2.それをしたら、りんごが手に入ります。 上記の文章は、日本語では両方とも文法的に正しいですが。。。 1.if you do it, you get an apple. 2.if you did it,you get an apple. それぞれの文を英語に直訳すると2の文章は文法的に間違い になると考えて宜しいでしょうか? if you did it, you would get an aplle 上記のような「仮定法過去完了?」では、文法的に正しいと考えて宜しいでしょうか? 訳「あの時もしそれをしていたら、今頃りんごを手に入れていたでしょう(実際には手に入れていない)」 たまに「それをしたら、りんごが手に入ります。」を直訳して「if you did it,you get an apple」のような文章を書いてしまうことがあります。しかし、調べてみると「if+現在形」が正しい使い方であると分かります。「if + 現在形」と「if + 過去形」いまいちすっきり整理できていません。日本語の過去形と英語の過去形では、若干に仕様が異なるような気がします。 ご教授の程、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語に訳してください!

国際法の教科書です。なるべく自然な日本語の訳をお願いします。 Thus, it is no coincidence that every now and then arguments are made with respect to changing the composition of the Security Council. but still, as a matter of principle, it is difficult to construe the practice of five states within an organization of near-universal membership as giving rise to customary law effective for the entire membership. よろしくお願いいたします!

• 二重否定?の文です!

Since evolution has given rise to almost no purposeless responses, it is logical to asuume that crying has one or more functionas that improve survival. という文の訳と文構造を教えて頂けないでしょうか? 特に従属節の方はalomost no のあとにpurposelessという語が来てるので混乱して良く分かりません! どうかお願いします^^

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

翻訳サイト・ソフトの翻訳結果を張り付けるのは無しでお願いします。 Same here it locks up every time if I have the thread count set above 1 my first version I used was 1.8.4.2 but has had the same problem up to 2.1 beta it never bothered me to much on my dual core but i have an I7 now I would like it to be utilized properly so it wont take so long to transcode.