• ベストアンサー

和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

However at me like a lot you country japan is very nice. 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

どんだけオイラアンタの国ヤーパン好きのことあるかは超ナイス

tapiokasan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます^^

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願い致します。

(1)If you marry me,you will have to leave Japan (2)um do u know line?that is App (3)I would like to go over there (4)Its bit hot today Are you at work? (5)You look a lot like the Japanese,sweet face,very pleased to meet you どうか、宜しくお願い致します!!

• 和訳をお願いします

友達とメールのやり取りしてるのですが和訳がわからないので教えてください お願いします 「so if i like you that you will like me?」 「it is just a guess. so i think your last girl friend purpose you first. your nice & look good that i think why girls like you」

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Thank you for all the nice emails you've been sending me. Not only do your emails make me happy, they also give me a very good feeling. But I'm afraid that you are too kind to me. Your company has a mountain trekking event? Wow that sounds nice. I hope that you have nice weather. Is that why you joined a gym? So you will be super fit for the event? I can imagine that you want to go to the gym ... in summer Japan is just too hot to stay in shape.

• 和訳お願いします

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 TRY ME ON...I'M VERY YOU, like I said before.

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします If however, there is a wind blowing and your scent is carried away, he will back at you as a stranger, until you come close enough for him to smell and recognize you. お願いします!

• 和訳おねがしいます。

和訳おねがしいます。 Thanks a lot dear this is so good of you let me check it out thanks Tonny

• 急) 和訳お願いします(どれか一つでもいいのでお願

翻訳サイトとかで調べてなんとなく意味はわかりましたが、正確なのを知りたく質問しました 以下を和訳してほしいです (1)I think we will be good friends!:] Teach me Japanese? Really?! I 'm very happy,I very like Japan*_* and I have a dream,I would like to live in Japan. I hope, my dream will come true!! Do you have a dream?^^ (2)Everybody can learn everything, its ok, my english is not perfect too. ;D I don't know how i can help you with your english? I think you learn the most when we write the e-mails ;D Japan is a big land, where are you from, Tokio? (3)Its totally fine I understand since you have school and everything^^ and your English is completely correct!

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m