Heart of Gold: A Reflection on Struggle and Self-Reflection

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the musical inspiration behind Neil Young's 'Heart of Gold' and its connection to the key of D-minor, known as the saddest key of all.
  • Learn about the personal struggles that influenced the lyrics of 'Heart of Gold' and the self-reflection it represents.
  • Explore the deeper meaning behind the word 'Creep' and how it relates to introspection and self-examination.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Musically speaking I was thinking about a song along the lines of 'Heart of Gold' by Neil Young, which is in the key of D-minor, the saddest key of all. Scott was thinking about the lyrics, and at that time in our lives we were struggling very much. What Scott was writing about was a real-life situation. Also about me, the thing about the gun. 'Creep' is a very demeaning word. It was one of those instances where we looked at ourselves, looked in the mirror. ※「Scott」は人物名であり、「Creep」は曲名です。

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

音楽的に行って、私は、ニール・ヤングの『Heart of Gold』の歌詞に沿う歌を考えていました。この曲は、ニ短調で、非常に悲しい調子です。 スコットは、歌詞について考えていました、そして、我々の人生で当時は、我々はとても苦しんでいました。スコットが書いていたものは、現実の状況でした。 また、私については、銃についてのものでした。 『Creep』は、とても屈辱的な言葉です。 それは、我々が、我々自身を見て、鏡をのぞいた場合の例の1つでした。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Scott was basically in denial thinking it sounding great and the rest of the band basically said there's no way we can do Piece of Pie, Sin, Where the River Goes etc… So they said we’ll stick with the hits and the songs you can do. To their credit, they never went in the media and bashed Scott or said he couldn't sing stuff publicly, but I do remember at one point Kretz saying one guy in the band couldn't take criticism at all.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Slash continued: "Scott is completely speaking out of his ass [about the VELVET REVOLVER reunion]. Nobody at this end has had any conversations with Scott on this subject, except maybe [VELVET REVOLVER guitarist] Dave Kushner, because he was the only one in the band who was really close to him. And all things considered, we don't have a good professional relationship with Scott. ※ 『Slash』と『Scott』と『Dave Kushner』は人物名、『VELVET REVOLVER』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Weiland's rant included his thoughts on President Obama, “I think we have an amazing President, he's just amazing.” He also said, “You're thinking Scott Weiland is on drugs again…no that was 11 years ago, but I still drink…” This led into a bizarre rant about blogs, which included him asking what a blog was and proclaiming “Peter Jennings is awesome.” ※ 『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Slash Reveals How Axl Rose Is ‘Channeling’ Scott Weiland “If you got a hold of an old set list from 2016, you saw there was a set list and then there was an alternate set, which was just songs that we could do audibles with [and] move shit around. It was on there, and the band actually jammed it way early on just to get the groove together and all that. But it just never came up. Then, when we went into rehearsals for the European tour, Axl [Rose, vocals] came in [and went], ‘Let’s try ‘Slither’.’ It was never even something that we’ve talked about, but hearing Axl do it, considering he’s channeling a little bit of Scott in that, and then Duff and I sort of having been with that song since its inception, the three of us doing it together was very cool. I couldn’t put a verbal description of that feeling, but that was cool.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Slash has blasted Scott Weiland for claiming in various interviews that he was going to be rejoining VELVET REVOLVER, saying, "None of us have a clue what he's talking about… We're not buying it." ※ 『Slash』と『Scott Weiland』は人物名、『VELVET REVOLVER』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

CoreurpletinyNo4ShangriY posted this review on BelowEmpty.com of Scott Weiland's show last night at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, New Jersey: “Also, I just got home from this show. Before they went on, I ran into Tommy Black (bassist). He is a genuinely nice guy, and very cool. Said I looked familiar from the other NJ shows. The opening act was very good as well. Pleasently surprised. 30 or so minutes after scheduled time, the Wildabouts came out and, Scott was out of it. I can guarantee he was in another universe. I think he fell offstage at one point. Not sure if he did it on purpose or not. Scott did get the crowd into it though, and the songs were rockin’. The Wildabouts have definitely improved.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

With STONE TEMPLE PILOTS moving full steam ahead on a new EP and a full slate of fall tour dates with new singer Chester Bennington, The Pulse Of Radio asked guitarist Dean DeLeo how the group chose the LINKIN PARK frontman for the job in the first place. "We simply did not have a list of guys we were thinking of, we didn't hold auditions, we thought of Chester and that was it," he said. "It's very interesting, honestly, because Chester told me a story that when he was dating his wife about nine years ago, he told her that one day he was gonna get a call from us to be the singer of this band."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

You haven't worked together before… Patrick: No. We had the same manager, but that was about it. We ran into each other at a concert once, I think it was a Christmas thing over at KROQ. Bennington: At Universal Studios. We saw each other there. We'd kind of said hello in passing a few times. I know we played, with Linkin Park, at festivals, but we've never done a proper tour where we were out on the road together for a good amount of time.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

ROBERT DELEO SAYS STP WERE ‘HEARTBROKEN’ THAT SCOTT WEILAND'S ‘PEOPLE’ ALIENATED HIM FROM BAND Robert DeLeo spoke candidly about Stone Temple Pilots’ decision to fire Scott Weiland in a recent interview with Kerrang. “It was such a tough decision. I mean, who fires the singer of their band?! We just wanted to make music, but it seemed to me like Scott fell out of love with rock'n'roll quite some time ago. That's my view, looking at his performances. I wish things could've been different, but at least now with Chester, when we go somewhere to play a show, we don’t have to sit here worrying and wondering if we're actually going to play or not.” “Dean, Eric and myself tried very hard to be good friends for the last 20 years. I love the guy but, the truth is, I haven't even had Scott's phone number for..(pauses) eight years. That cell number was for his people only. We had to go through them to speak to our friend. No doubt they were telling him things about us, but y’know what the honest truth was? We were heartbroken.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Filter frontman Richard Patrick & new Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington talk about Scott Weiland and playing with the DeLeos for the first time in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter Patrick: Army of Anyone was a completely separate outside band. We wanted to take the DeLeo brothers to my sound design and we did a lot of that, but I went at it so that under no circumstances could I be compared to Scott Weiland. I had to sing everything high and I wanted to sing way up there because Scott's a baritone and the moment you start singing baritone stuff… so I was adamant that they stay in the key of drop D because that's where my voice likes to hang out. I kept saying things like, “I wanna rock. I wanna do really fast, exciting stuff!” Bennington: They had decided to move forward without Scott, and were talking about who they wanted to move forward with. My name got brought up … and I was like, “Fuck yeah!” I didn't even think about it. It was like a dog looking at a squirrel, getting instantly excited and wanting to chase it.