RICHARD PATRICK'S PLEA FOR SCOTT WEILAND: A CALL FOR HELP

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Filter frontman Richard Patrick expresses concern for former Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland, urging the community to reach out to him.
  • Scott Weiland's recent performance, described by a fan as the worst they have ever seen, raises alarm about his well-being and prompts a call for support.
  • Richard Patrick calls attention to Scott Weiland's likely distress and urges action to help him, emphasizing the importance of the community's involvement.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します!

RICHARD PATRICK MAKES A PLEA FOR SCOTT WEILAND, WANTS HIM TO GET HELP Filter frontman Richard Patrick made a plea for former Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland on his Facebook page: We need to really start thinking about Scott. He must be in a world of pain. I'm hearing bad things.. I got this from a fan. Fan “I saw Scott Weiland last night….worst show I have ever scene, he was beyong fucked up on stage……” If this doesn't scare anybody.. It should. I hope our community tries to reach out to him.. ※ 『Filter』『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名で、『Richard Patrick』『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

《リチャード・パトリックが嘆願、スコット・ウェイランドに救いの手を》 フィルターのフロントマン、リチャード・パトリックが自身のフェイスブックページに、 元ストーン・テンプル・パイロッツのヴォーカル、 スコット・ウェイランドに対する嘆願を載せた。 今俺たちは本気でスコットを案じなきゃならないと思う。 彼は苦界の海で溺れているはずだ。悪い話しか聞えてこない。 もちろんファンからの情報だ。 ファン:『昨夜スコットを見に行ったの。史上最悪のステージ... 無茶苦茶を遥かに超越してた....』 この事実に驚愕しない者がいるだろうか。 我々のサークルで何とか彼に救いの手を差し伸べたいと考えている。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Filter frontman Richard Patrick was interviewed on the Cousin Joe show yesterday, likely before his comments on Facebook, and the hosts asked Patrick what he thought about Chester Bennington replacing Scott Weiland in Stone Temple Pilots, especially considering his history with the DeLeo brothers in Army of Anyone. Below is Patrick's response:

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Former Army of Anyone/Filter frontman Richard Patrick has made further comments on his Facebook page regarding former Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland's current problems: Maybe he needs to get out of music, the limelight and chill for awhile.. Just get back to being a normal guy.. ? Ray, without a bottom how will an addict know he's loosing everything? The addict must see the bottom.. Blaming your co-workers for this is absolutely, completely and utterly wrong. This is about saving someone's life. I've learned that where there's smoke there's fire. ※ 『Filter』『Army of Anyone』はバンド名で、『Richard Patrick』『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Stone Temple Pilots have deleted everything on their official website StoneTemplePilots.com, and have replaced it with a large message containing their short February 27th press release announcing the firing of Scott Weiland. Weiland has disputed in the press that he's been fired, proclaiming that he is still STP's frontman. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots(STP)』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Scott Weiland wrote the initial song version when he was the lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots. The unreleased song came from the No.4 sessions ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

SCOTT WEILAND SAYS STONE TEMPLE PILOTS NEED TO RECORD NEXT ALBUM WITH BRENDAN O'BRIEN In a new interview with CleveScene.com, Scott Weiland yet again states that he is still the lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots and even says he'd like to see the band reunite with producer Brendan O'Brien for their next album. O'Brien produced STP's first 5 albums. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots(STP)』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』と『Brendan O'Brien』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

SCOTT WEILAND CHALLENGES FAN TO A FIGHT AT SHOW IN NEW YORK Possible Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland challenged a fan to a fight at his show last night in New York at Irving Plaza. The fan had been heckling Weiland. Weiland called out the fan to come on stage, “So you're fuckin’ pulling that fuckin' like gun shit off on me? Then come up and meet me one on one man. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

SCOTT WEILAND PRAISES PRESIDENT OBAMA, ADMITS HE STILL DRINKS & RANTS ABOUT GRUNGE Possible Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland went on a long rant at his solo show last night in Washington DC. Numerous fans on Twitter claimed Weiland was drunk during his performance. chloesdad said on the BelowEmpty.com forums, “I've seen more STP/VR/Scott solo then I can count and this was by far the most painful show I've ever been to and that includes a show in which he didn't even show up (Tampa 2008).” ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots(STP)』『Velvet Revolver(VR)』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Photo of Stone Temple Pilots in 1992. Core was released 20 years ago today. This article is a GrungeReport.net exclusive and features a new interview (read the full interview here) I conducted with former Stone Temple Pilots manager Steve Stewart. Stone Temple Pilots' beginnings can be traced back to the mid 1980's. Scott Richard Kline was born on October 27, 1967 in Santa Cruz, California to parents Kent and Sharon Kline. His parents divorced when he was two, and his mother quickly remarried Dave Weiland, who adopted Scott and gave him his surname Weiland. Scott mainly grew up in Chagrin Falls, Ohio and spent his summers in California with his biological father, the back and forth took its toll on him emotionally.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Kind of sad to see Scott doing a tour performing old albums when he’s only 45 years old, he should be focused on trying to make the next classic Stone Temple Pilots album rather than going out there and performing the old Stone Temple Pilots albums. That's for artists in their 60's. ※ 『Scott Weiland』は人物名、『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、 『Core』と『Purple』はアルバム名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I have spoken with somebody who works with Scott Weiland’s management, and they denied that Weiland has been fired by Stone Temple Pilots. Slash claimed yesterday that STP fired Weiland, which is why he is campaigning for a Velvet Revolver reunion in the press. ※ 「Scott Weiland」と「Slash」は人物名であり、「Stone Temple Pilots(STP)」と「Velvet Revolver」はバンド名です。