英語の分からない問題を解説!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語が分からない問題を解説します。次の1~5の文の正解と解説をお伝えします。
  • 英語の分からない問題を解説します。次の1~5の文の正解と解説をお伝えします。
  • 英語が分からない問題を解説します。次の1~5の文の正解と解説をお伝えします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の分からない問題を教えてください

次の1~5に続く文はa~eのどれだと思いますか?できれば解説もお願いします。 1.I can't understand why... 2.Today I'm sure a letter or card... 3.I have been waiting very calmly for a letter 4.Because you've ignored me 5.Anyway, please take a took inside your bag again a)saying he's on his way back. b)has come from my man, wherever he is. c)because I really need that letter now. d)I haven't heard from my boy for all this time. e)for such a long time you can see I'm crying.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

1+d. I can't understand why I haven't heard from my boy for all this time. なぜこれ程の期間息子から連絡がないのか、私は理解することができません。 ☆ why の後ろに間接疑問文になる S+V が来るのではないかと考える。 2+b. Today I'm sure a letter or card has come from my man, wherever he is. どこに彼がいようとも、今日、私は手紙かはがきが、うちの人から来ていると確信します。 ☆ I'm sure [that] a letter or card で、 a letter or card は、that 節中の主語になっているはず。a letter or card を修飾する関係詞が続くか、そのまま、V が続くか。 3+a. I have been waiting very calmly for a letter saying he's on his way back. 私は、彼が帰る途中であると言う旨の手紙を、とても落ち着いて待っていました。 ☆ 文として完成している。a letter を修飾する形容詞的な働きをする語句か、接続詞+節が続くか。 4+e. Because you've ignored me for such a long time you can see I'm crying. それほど長い間私を無視したのだから、あなたは、私が泣いているのが分かるはずです。 ☆理由の副詞節として一応完成している、さらに副詞的な語句が続く可能性はあるが、その後に、節が来るはず。 5+c. Anyway, please take a 【took ⇒ look?】 inside your bag again because I really need that letter now. とにかく、私は、今、その手紙が本当に必要なので、もう一度あなたのバッグの中を調べてください。 ☆文として完成している。接続詞+節が最も続く可能性が高い。

ID0404
質問者

お礼

詳しい解説ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1. I can't understand why I haven't heard from my boy for all this time. このところ全く、彼から連絡がないのが何故だか分からない。 2. Today I'm sure a letter or card has come from my man, wherever he is. 今日こそ彼から手紙かカードが届いているはず。彼がどこにいようが。 3. I have been waiting very calmly for a letter saying he's on his way back. 彼からの、今帰途に付いてるよっていう便りをずっと神妙に待ち続けてきたのよ。 4. Because you've ignored me for such a long time you can see I'm crying. それだけ長いこと私を無視してたんだから、私が泣いていることぐらい分かるわよね。 5. Anyway, please take a look inside your bag again because I really need that letter now. ともかくもう一度バッグの中をよく見てごらん。あの手紙がどうしても要るんだから。

ID0404
質問者

お礼

詳しい解説ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください

英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください。 1、カッコ内の動詞を適当な形に直しなさい。 (1)He is, as it (be), an eternal boy. (2)He talks as if he (see) a UFO. (3)How I wish my mother (be) still alive. (4)If you (be) to see a ghost, you would certainly be frightened. (5)If I (leave) home earlier, I would have caught the bus. (6)If I (know) his e-mail address, I would e-mail him. (7)It is high time you (stop) depending on your parents. 2、空所を適語で埋めよ。 (1)( ) I in your place, I would not do so. (2)( ) it not been for your rescue, he would have been drowned. (3)What ( ) you do if you had a million yen? (4)He talks ( ) if he knew everything. (5)He acted as my interpreter, as it ( ). 3、各文を仮定法を使って書き変えなさい。 (1)I am sorry I can't speak English well. (2)He treated me like a child.(like a childのみ) (3)As I am not busy, I can go with you. (4)To hear him speak, you would think him a young man.(To hear him speakのみ) (5)But for his advice, I would have met a traffic accident.(But for his adviceのみ) 4、各2文がほぼ同じ意味を成すように適語を入れなさい。 (1)If I were you, I would not do like that. →( ) I you, I would not do like that. (2)It is about time you should marry. →It is about time you ( ). (3)She died because the doctor came too late. →If the doctor ( ) ( ) come too late, she ( ) ( ) have died. (4)I am sorry I arrived too late. →I wish I ( ) ( ) in time. お願いします。

• 英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。

【仮定法を用いた慣用表現】 Q各組の英文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように( )に適語を入れなさい。 1)If I didn't have a dictionary, I couldn't write a letter in English. (  )(  ) a dictionary, I couldn't write a letter in English. 2)If the climber hadn't had bananas, he would have died. (  ) bananas, the climber would have died. 3)If I had time, I would go shopping with you. (  ) time, I would go shopping with you. 4)I trust you; if I didn't, I wouldn't lend you any money. I trust you; (  ), I wouldn't lend you any money. 5)If you heard John speaking in Japanese, you might think he was Japanese. (  )(  ) John speaking in Japanese, you might think he was Japanese. 問題は以上です。また、できれば訳も教えていただけたら嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 中学、高校の英語の問題について教えてください

(1)A :I'd like to have my shirts cleaned.   B : Yes,sir.   A : When will they be ready?   B :You can have them by tomorrow morning. 一行目と四行目のhaveはどういう文法のものでしょうか? (2)The teacher (  ) angry because he was late for school. ア made イ did ウ got エ began 答えはウになっていますが、これは何故エでは間違いになるのでしょうか? (3)A:Excuse me. May I ask you a favore?   B:(  )   A:I got a letter from Australia,but I can't read it.   B:No problem. この( )にあてはまる英文を答える問題です。 選択肢の中に、What is it? と Sure. があり、答えはSure.になっています。 What is it?では何故間違いになるのでしょうか。 簡単なことばかりかもしれませんが、解説をよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

My fatherというタイトルです My father sells car parts. He works every day.He never takes a day off. This is because he works for me. I can go to university because he works for me. Therefore,I am grateful to him. 変なところありますか?ご指摘お願いします。

• 次の問題の答えを教えてください!

○1.~5.に続くもっとも適切なものをa.~e.から1つ選びなさい。 1.The time will surely come [                  ]. 2.That is the house [                  ]. 3.We all know the reason [                   ]. 4.This is how [                      ]. 5.The office [                    ]. a.where I was born b.he got out of danger c.where my father works is close to the station d.when the war will end e.why he failed ○(       )に入れるのに最も適した複合関係詞を下から1つずつ選んで書きなさい。文頭に来る文字も小文字になっています。 1.I am interested in (             ) you write. 2.Come and see me (             ) it is convenient for you. 3.You may invite (             ) wants to come. 4.(            ) hard you try, you will never finish it in a week. [however       whatever       whenever      wherever       whoever] できたらでいいですが、訳も教えていただけたらと思います。 どなたかわかる方、お願いします!

• 英語の問題(完了形)

英語の問題(完了形) 私の犬が死んで3年になる My dog (has) been (died) (for) 3 years. ずいぶん久しぶりですね 1)I (have) (been) seen you (for) a long time. 2)It has (been) a long time (since) I (see) you last. どこへ行ってきたのですか。書店まで。 Where (had) you (been)? (I) (had) (been) to the bookstore. 一通り解いてみましたが自信がありません。 間違いの指摘、解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語の記号問題ですが…

文法項目別ではなく、問題形式別だったので、難しく感じました。 解いてはみたものの、自信がないです。時制や前置詞など曖昧なものもありました。 一言で結構ですので、解答とあわせて、訳や解説を何かつけていただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。 1 By the time the fire engine arrived,the house().   アalready burned down イhas already burned down ウhad already burned down エ     would already burned down 2 You ()such a book,however interesting it may be.   アhad better not to read イhad better not read ウhad better not reading エdidn´t    have better read 3 After going over the plan,we decided()finance.   アdiscussing イdiscussing about ウto discuss エto discuss about 4 I took off my shoes()make any noise.   アbecause I イin case I ウso that エso as not to 5 Upon returning from class,().   アthe mailbox had a letter in it イa letter was found in the mail box   ウI found a letter in the mailbox エa letter would be in the mailbox 6 If you keep the warranty of this DVD player, you can have it()for free.   アfixing イfixed ウto fix エto be fixed 7 Just()he is taller than you does not mean he is better at basketball.   アbecause イso ウas エlike 8 ()of my friends have been to Japan this year.   アNumerous イSeveral ウEach エEither 9 I will have finished the work()this time tomorrow.   アtill イsince ウby エuntill 10 We were waiting for him()a cup of coffee.    アto イon ウat エover 11 There were three other people at the meeting()Mr.Smith.    アbut イbesides ウalso エas well 12 Mary is expecting her uncle to arrive()September 15th.    アof イon ウat エin 13 ()my horror,a stranger peeped into the room through the window.    アFor イWith ウBecause of エTo 14 My father often enjoys()his colleagues after work.    アtalks イto talk ウtalking エtalking with 以上です。 

• 《急ぎ》 英語でお礼状。コレクトしてください!!

学校でお世話になっているネイティブの先生のお母さんに、お礼状を書きましたが、はじめてなので自信がありません。 修正をお願いしますm(_ _)m I received the product from you. I'm really happy because I wanted it very much. So I thank for your kindness. Your son is also sweet so he is really popular with students. Please take a look because I enclose a photo of he and my classmates. I would like to thank you again for everything you did for me. あなたから商品を受け取りました。 とっても欲しかったものなので、嬉しいです。本当にご親切に感謝します。 あなたのご子息もとても優しいので、生徒たちから大人気です。 彼と私のクラスメイトの写真を同封しますので、見てくださいね。 あなたが私のためにしてくれたことに、重ねて感謝いたします。 ※季節のあいさつや、お体に気をつけて、とか、ご多幸をお祈りします的な、なにか加えるべき言葉があれば、それもお願いします。

• 英語能力

Travel can boost your language learning motivation I went uk last year with my friends. He can’t spe ak English at all. I could speak English badly at that point. We are Japanese and age of 21 at that time. We stayed hostel for less spending money. Young Homeless of age around 30 lived that hostel. I had never seen real homeless until then. We hate him at first because of his appearance. When we were having dinner at kitchen in hostel, he talked us for giving him a food. We give him some meals and take conversations with him. He said that I have dream in becoming famous one day. Apparently he wanted to Hollywood star within three years. He said I’m doing hard work for it. We advised him that you can do it. He is appearing in movie not. He has achieved his dream. I don’t like staying English at that time. But from what he’s done, I feel that wherever you are, you can do whatever you want if you put energy into your dream. Travel can make you better person 私が書いた英文です。トイック、英検だとどのぐらいでしょう?

• 【英語】答え合わせお願いします。

問題の解答が手元にないため、正解かどうか分からず。。。 答え合わせの回答をお願いいたします。 ( )の中の語を適切な形に変えなさい。 1、He was very ( excited ) when he heard the news. 2、The ( injured )man was sent to the hospital. 3、Look at the mountain ( covered )with snow. 4、He found himself ( laid ) on a bench in the park. 5、It was (surprised) news for me. 6、The mother left her baby ( crying )all the time. 7、I had my bad tooh ( pulled )out by my dentist. 8、I'm sorry to have kept you ( waiting )so long.