• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

k3ericの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • k3eric
  • ベストアンサー率38% (8/21)
回答No.1

That image is a picture of the LPM amplifier circuit. Are you interesting in buying the board only? Or with all the components? (この画像は LPM増幅器回路の写真です。) (基盤だけを買いたいですか? それとも全ての部品が付属した物(を買いたい)ですか?) The other things you would need is a thermopile sensor and volt meter display. Those I can't supply to you only the LPM amplifier circuit. (あなたが必要とする他の物は 熱電対列センサーと電圧気です。) (私が提供できない物は LPM増幅器回路だけです。) Let me know! (教えて下さい!)

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

The amplifier board is the most basic design. It will take the voltage reading from the TEC and amplify the signal to a readable level shown on a volt meter. However, this requires calibration. I can't offer any calibration services because I do not own a professional LPM and I only sell the amplifier PCB with or without components. You will have to wire the TEC (with heat sink) and volt meter to the amplifier board yourself and be able to calibrate it.

• 翻訳お願いましす。

You like my new meter.???? I have to put it in a Nice box and Iam waiting for my custom DUal Rail Power supply boad to q=whix g sgoukd be here next week. FIrst things first. Yes that is the DIsplay I am Using. Need 5V only NO MORE. However the Heads On Ebay are SurePlus Head. The one I bought cost 450$ abd came with original packaging. The ones on ebay are not bad they are still good but need more wwork to get them running./ THese Heads all though it says Use a DMM and YOu are all set they donbt come zeroed out. do some reading buddy before you buy anything. AALso the batteries get hooked in a weid way. But over al it s areat meter

• 翻訳お願いします

Can you please send an image of the circuit board. What is size of the 3.5a c-drive i need so nothing goes wrong.

• 翻訳をお願いします

どなたか翻訳お願いできませんか? Only when you fall in love with a man is your destiny truly decided for a fixed length of time. This fixed length of time may be presently, all your life, or for as along as a long relationship lasts. When you fall in love your spirit attaches to the fate inescapably, your drawn unconsciously like a moth to the light and you are propelled towards whatever destiny is there at the end of it. Be it beautiful or painful. This takes place on an etheric level. Its is a bit like boarding a train and not being able to get off before it reaches its predetermined station. There is a point before you board the train when the future is not formed, when you haven't stepped onto that path, and a point after your board the train when you cant step off and are compelled to remain there to a destination, this point is determined and becomes a destiny when you fall in love. your spirit attaches to this fate yet. If you don't fall in love, or if the love within you is destroyed you then move on to a different fate.

• 翻訳お願いします

電子部品関係の話です。 The 8 Pin Chip does get hot witch is to be expected just like any Driver. So a a little heatsink is all thats needed and you should be good to go. Edit: For driver Above: DX Has Change the schottky diode to an SS14 it is only rated to 1A and should not exceed that in risk of damaging the driver and possibly killing your diode. My original board where with the SS34 schottky diode witch are rated to 3A. So make sure you know this... If it has a SS34 Diode your good. but SS14 Not good. I hate when they do this.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1つの段落と別の段落を3つに分けた前半部分との、計2つの段落になっていますので、 内容がちぐはぐになっていると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your soul mate is attractive. He wins friends and admirers easily You will have a good social life with him, going to interesting places and events.. A lot of social enjoyment. He is a pleasant person to go out with, a good companion. But he will bring you lasting happiness too. You have Venus in Virgo. This can make you seem aloof and solitary. But you live a lot in the emotions and dreams of the mind. Love is for you not just a physical or material thing, it touches other levels of existence, and reaches beyond what is surface.. This sign rules illicit love relationships. Some delay or disappointment in love is possible.

• 翻訳、お願いします。

翻訳、お願いします。 GOOD NEWS FOR BAD SLEEPERS Now available:a special pillow for those who have trouble sleeping.Designed by a well-known doctor,this unique pillow is made of foam and provides just the right amount of support.It is 60×45×10 cetimeters and weighs only 950 grames.Our special introductory price,including washable polyester cover,is only $62.Order the Sleepeasy Pillow now to ensure restful nights. DOES NOISE DISTURB YOU? You need our Sound Relaxer.Just switc it on wherever irritating noises interfere with your sleep or concentration.Gentle sounds of natre will calm you down and blot out those nasty notises around you.Choose from a selection of pleasant environmental sounds.The Sound Relaxer measures 12×10×4cm and weighs just 450 grams.The price:only $75.(Batteries not included.) FORCAR OWNERS Every day,thousands of cars are stolen.Is there any way to protect your own? Yes-at last!Our new Watch Dog is the best car alarm ever developed.It looks like a cute stuffed toy,but inside is a highly sophisicated alarm system whicjh is activated the moment someonne tries to open any of the doors.The siren,poweredby 8 batteries,has a volume of over 10 decibels,enough to scare away any thief;and it can only be switched off by remote control.The Watch Doog is 40cm long and is made of washable polyester.For just $85 you get a complete security system with no extra installation charges.The price includes the remote control unit,which weighs only 250 grams.With a Watch Dog,you will never again wonder whether your car will still be waiting for you when you get back.

• 翻訳お願いします

Long time buddy, Hope the V3 is serving you nicely There is only 2 MS-SSW's left, It is $89.00 till the last two are sold. $113.00 Shipped to Japan via Priority Mail International. Since this is a big host the shipping will be $24 to Japan.

• この意味の翻訳をお願いします

I totally understand you sometimes things happen in life that we don’t understand why and I know also that GOD has a plan for for each and everyone of us and it is very difficult to see the reasoning behind it I just pray for all good things to happen for you

• 翻訳お願いします

It sure did, I tested it out and got zero output under a test load. My guess is a component failed, Angelos tests every single board before he ships them out, he is very critical on himself for doing it right every time. But no one can control a bad component if that's what did it. Did you receive the replacement driver yet?