• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

翻訳お願いします

電子部品関係の話です。 The 8 Pin Chip does get hot witch is to be expected just like any Driver. So a a little heatsink is all thats needed and you should be good to go. Edit: For driver Above: DX Has Change the schottky diode to an SS14 it is only rated to 1A and should not exceed that in risk of damaging the driver and possibly killing your diode. My original board where with the SS34 schottky diode witch are rated to 3A. So make sure you know this... If it has a SS34 Diode your good. but SS14 Not good. I hate when they do this.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数43
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

8ピンチップは熱くなることがあるがどんなドライーでもありうること。小さなヒートシンクを取り付けばそれでOK. 編集者:上記ドライバー用にDXはショットキーダイオードをSS14に変更。定格1A、それを超えるとドライバーが壊れたりダイオードがダメになることもあるので注意すること。私のボードは定格3AでSS34のショットキーダイオードがついている。だからこれを知っておくこと、もしSS34がついていれば良いけれどSS14は良くない。彼等がこういうことをするのは気に入らない。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

That should work fine, you can put the driver in the pill it's big and made from brass so it should make a good heat sink. Since you will only be using one 26650 cell then you will not want an extension tube for this host, I did buy a couple of them just in case I have to go help a friend now so I will finish it tomorrow.

• 翻訳お願いします

That guy had such a poor test load so loosely connected most likely he damaged his diode and the driver. However, send Lazeerer an email or PM (I forwarded your email) he will work with you so we can figure out why it won't go into hi mode. Are you able to adjust the current at all with the potentiometer?

• すみません、翻訳これもお願い致します

It is also a request to respect this union (marriage). My job is to be a provider and try my best to do so. I might not be making a ton of money, but I am trying and continuing to look. Just up and leaving a job is not the answer and is not what a man should do.

• 翻訳お願いします

Sorry I have not gotten to your order yet and this message is to let you know I am leaving on vacation in two days and plan on being back on or about September 1st. Your up when I return though so that is good news Have a good summer

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 インドの方です。勝手に.をつけました。 切る場所が間違っている可能性もあります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I had written to you earlier also that you will have to use the guide with whom. you are comfortable and he or she knows and understands your work. this has to be totally your decision as . you will have to make him work in your way. Regarding Mr Arora, i think you have to be more happy than him as. he is working for you for which you are paying him. but since he knows your work . you are comfortable. but he should know that in case he has made a mistake. he should be sorry for it and should not Repeat it again. When you come to Darjeeling. you can decide about your Kalimpong programme as. you will be in darjeeling for 10 days.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Just three years ago and it seems like decades. What a sad day. Miss and think of you every day my friend. So many good adventures and so many good songs. Your memory is strong and you are always in all of our hearts.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

英文を日本語に訳してください。 宜しくお願いします! There is a powerful bond between you. This echoes back to older lives together. And after knowing him your present day life will become changed forever. You will take a step forward and there will be no way to reverse that or to go back. It might be a good step or a bad one, but something new will be created and you will feel slightly altered by it all. There is both dark and light in this love. You also both have a certain need for independence and to feel in control of your own life and emotions, this relationship erodes the edges of that feeling of being in control.. The psychic energies are deep between you. So sometimes things you wish for happen. But you have to be careful what you wish for, wish only good. - This aspect though small and generally referring to small issues can accomplish the seemingly impossible at times.. His Jupiter in your first house in Libra means that he is a man who wants to do the right thing. The good thing, by you. In the charts of single people this nearly always means a marriage, not just a love affair. He is keen to do with he thinks is right. He is kind, generous. He wants your approval and the approval of other people. Being well thought of, of having a good reputation is important to him. He has the need to please you and to feel that you like him and appreciate him. He can be lavish and extravagant may give you expensive gifts His seventh house conjuncts your tenth in Gemini. This is a very promising sign it shows that you will one day begin a business together, and will most likely also live together. The business you begin will either have two distinct branches to it. Or else you may begin your own business while still working in employment, so that for a time there are two sides to your working lives. You will have a secure and modern business, based on your talents and interests. It will work out well.

• 至急、翻訳お願いします。

至急、翻訳お願いします。 どなたか至急翻訳して頂けませんか? 長文で申し訳ありませんが、自分では訳せず困っています。。 よろしくお願いします。 Meat, game and poultry Following the healdlscares of recent years, your best bet is to choose organic beef approved by Soil Assodation farmers who maintain organic standards, use natural food with which to feed their cattle and no giowth-promoting drugs, and who are ultimately concerned with animal we1fare.The best beef comes from animals that are about eighteen months old,but this must be matured,or‘hung',for ten to twenty days at low temperatures in 'order to tenderise it and improve its flavour and keeping qualities. The lean meat on Properly hung beef should be a deep-plum-red colour and slightly moist. lt should have a good outer covering of fat, creamy to pale yellow in colour and of firm texture.       The tastiest and healthiest pork comes from pigs that have been kept outside and allowed the freedom to live as natural a life as possible.The best pork should be pink, smooth and firm to the touch;freshly cut surfaces should look sligtly moist and there should be no excessive fat.The fat should be firm and a clear, milky white in colour; avoid cuts with soft, grey and oily fat. The skin, or rind, should be thin, pliable, smooth and free of hairs.  Choosing good lamb is relatively simple. Lambs cannot be factory farmed and their Pasture is not normally sprayed, so most lamb is free from chemical residues.The time of year when slaughtering takes place affects the appearance of the meat: good-quality, winter lamb is dark red, with creamy;marbled fat, while spring lamb is slightly lighter (dark pink), with white fat.  Although many types of game are commercially frozen and therefore available all year round, the flavour is at its best in freshly killed and well-hung game,which is available in autumn and winter. It is best to purchase game from a reputable butcher who knows the origins and hanging times of the meat that he is selling.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”