Solutions for Sleep Problems

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Introducing Sleepeasy Pillow: A special foam pillow designed by a well-known doctor to provide optimal support for a restful sleep. Get yours now for only $62!
  • Say goodbye to sleep disturbances with our Sound Relaxer. Switch it on and let the soothing sounds of nature drown out annoying noises. Purchase yours for just $75.
  • Protect your car with Watch Dog, the ultimate car alarm system. This adorable stuffed toy contains a sophisticated alarm system that scares away thieves. Get complete security for only $85.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳、お願いします。

翻訳、お願いします。 GOOD NEWS FOR BAD SLEEPERS Now available:a special pillow for those who have trouble sleeping.Designed by a well-known doctor,this unique pillow is made of foam and provides just the right amount of support.It is 60×45×10 cetimeters and weighs only 950 grames.Our special introductory price,including washable polyester cover,is only $62.Order the Sleepeasy Pillow now to ensure restful nights. DOES NOISE DISTURB YOU? You need our Sound Relaxer.Just switc it on wherever irritating noises interfere with your sleep or concentration.Gentle sounds of natre will calm you down and blot out those nasty notises around you.Choose from a selection of pleasant environmental sounds.The Sound Relaxer measures 12×10×4cm and weighs just 450 grams.The price:only $75.(Batteries not included.) FORCAR OWNERS Every day,thousands of cars are stolen.Is there any way to protect your own? Yes-at last!Our new Watch Dog is the best car alarm ever developed.It looks like a cute stuffed toy,but inside is a highly sophisicated alarm system whicjh is activated the moment someonne tries to open any of the doors.The siren,poweredby 8 batteries,has a volume of over 10 decibels,enough to scare away any thief;and it can only be switched off by remote control.The Watch Doog is 40cm long and is made of washable polyester.For just $85 you get a complete security system with no extra installation charges.The price includes the remote control unit,which weighs only 250 grams.With a Watch Dog,you will never again wonder whether your car will still be waiting for you when you get back.

• sadaf
  • お礼率25% (41/161)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mbx
  • ベストアンサー率40% (16/40)
回答No.2

眠りのよくない方に朗報 ついに登場: 睡眠にトラブルを抱える方のための特製まくらです。このユニークなまくらは、著名な医師によって設計されたもので、発泡樹脂でできていますので、頭をちょうどよい力で支えてくれます。大きさは横 60 x 縦 45 x 厚 10 cm で、重量はわずか 950 g。今回のご体験特別価格は、水洗い可能なポリエステル製まくらカバーをセットにして、たったの 62 ドル。今すぐ Sleepeasy Pillow をご注文になって、安眠を確実にゲットしてください。 音が気になる? Sound Relaxer が解決します。雑音が気になって眠れない・集中できないときはいつでも、スイッチをオンにするだけです。自然界の優しい音が心を落ち着け、周囲の嫌な音を消してくれます。心地よい各種環境音を選択できます。Sound Relaxer の大きさは横 12 x 縦 10 x 奥行き 4 cm、重さはたったの 450 g。お値段はわずか 75 ドル (バッテリ別)。 自動車オーナ様 毎日、何千台もの自動車が盗難に遭っています。あなたのお車を守る方法は果たして? ついに登場です! これからご紹介する Watch Dog は、これまで開発された中で最高の自動車盗難警報器です。見た目はかわいらしいぬいぐるみですが、内部には最新の警報システムが搭載されており、一か所でもドアを開こうとした瞬間、スイッチがオンになります。サイレンは 8 つのバッテリで駆動し、その音は 10 デシベルを超えます。自動車泥棒を撃退するには十分です。また、警報は遠隔操作で簡単に解除できます。Watch Dog の大きさは 40 cm で、素材は水洗い可能なポリエステルです。わずか 85 ドルで、設置料金なしに完璧なセキュリティ システムをゲットできるのです。価格には、重さわずか 250 g のリモコンも含まれています。Watch Dog があれば、戻ってきたときに車があるかななんて心配を二度としなくて済むのです。

sadaf
質問者

お礼

翻訳、ありがとうございます。このほかに、3つほど、翻訳するのがありますので、それも、ぜひ、翻訳+英訳していただけませんか?

その他の回答 (1)

• mbx
  • ベストアンサー率40% (16/40)
回答No.1

読みづらかったので、書法が誤っているところを修正しました。とりあえず備忘録です: GOOD NEWS FOR BAD SLEEPERS Now available: a special pillow for those who have trouble sleeping. Designed by a well-known doctor, this unique pillow is made of foam and provides just the right amount of support. It is 60x45x10 cetimeters and weighs only 950 grames. Our special introductory price, including washable polyester cover, is only $62. Order the Sleepeasy Pillow now to ensure restful nights. DOES NOISE DISTURB YOU? You need our Sound Relaxer. Just switch it on wherever irritating noises interfere with your sleep or concentration. Gentle sounds of natre will calm you down and blot out those nasty notises around you. Choose from a selection of pleasant environmental sounds. The Sound Relaxer measures 12x10x4 cm and weighs just 450 grams. The price: only $75 (Batteries not included). FOR CAR OWNERS Every day, thousands of cars are stolen. Is there any way to protect your own? Yes - at last! Our new Watch Dog is the best car alarm ever developed. It looks like a cute stuffed toy, but inside is a highly sophisicated alarm system which is activated the moment someonne tries to open any of the doors. The siren, poweredby 8 batteries, has a volume of over 10 decibels, enough to scare away any thief; and it can only be switched off by remote control. The Watch Doog is 40 cm long and is made of washable polyester. For just $85 you get a complete security system with no extra installation charges. The price includes the remote control unit, which weighs only 250 grams. With a Watch Dog, you will never again wonder whether your car will still be waiting for you when you get back.

sadaf
質問者

お礼

すみませんが、再度、修正してくださったものを、翻訳+英訳、お願いします。

sadaf
質問者

補足

修正してくださったものが正しいので、翻訳、どなたか、お願いします。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。助けてください。

どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。助けてください。 最後まで、翻訳できる方、お願いします。 HEARING PROBLEMS? You're not alone:one of every ten Americans has difficulty hearinr.But with our new Soundstretcher you will be able to hear better than those around you It looks like an ordinary walkman-just a pocket-sized monitor and a set of headphones-but it will enable you to hear clearly at lectures and meetings.Put it near the speaker and sit up to 8 meters away without missing a single word.The Soundstretcher weighs only 250 grams and costs $65.

• すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。

すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。 1.I am very sorry for the previous wrong email. We are very sorry for any inconveinence caused to you .We have contacted the product department of our company,and there is still no replay right now. We have hastened our collegues already.When we get an answer, We will reply to you as soon as possible.Sorry again for the trouble .Any further questions,please feel free to contact us. 2.As for your question that the item sells at the price of $500 on our website but you have only paid $300 for it, the reason is that different item has different price. And the price of the item has been adjusted later. Hope the information can help you. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day! 1と2の英文を訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 若干難解な文章かもしれませんが、わかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 What the chart always portrays is your next serious and predestined chance of love. It shows the person who you will meet and fall in love with. The person who will be your next serious chance of making a long term relationship. This love is going is deep and predestined. It may transform your life. I hope it does and into a more wonderful life. But understand the just because a love is shown in the stars as your fate, it does not automatically make it happy and free of problems or pain. This chart is one step of fate, and it is like one rose on a tree. It is the only step of fate dealt with in the reading.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

少し長いですが翻訳をお願いします。 海外のサイトで見つけたのですが、どうやら海外のAmazonで買い物をしたときに、あとで値段が下がった時は返金してくれるような内容だと思うのですが、自動翻訳だと少しわかりにくかったです。よろしくお願いします。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Guys and girls This is my first post, i have read with interest all the posts and wish to give something back to those who didnt know this: Amazon offer a refund on the new price difference of a product bought from them within 30days, so if when you placed your order, a book (for example) and it was £19.99 when you bought it and 23 days later you check the site and its £9.99, email them and they WILL refund you the difference I received this email: i hope it helps, and sorry if most of you know this but for those who dont, here you go: Dear Customer Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk. The discounts we offer for items on our website do vary from time to time. I've checked your order #%%%%%%%# and found that we now offer a greater discount on "??????????" than at the time you placed your order. We are only able to adjust the price of an order in instances where less than thirty days have passed between the date on which an order was dispatched and the time that an item is reduced in price on our site. I have therefore requested a refund of £17.89 GBP to your payment card. This amount reflects the difference between the price you were charged and the current discounted price. The refund should appear as a credit on your next bank statement. Completed refunds information can be viewed when you visit Your Account once you've received a confirmation e-mail from us. Under Where's My Stuff? click "Go" next to "Open and recently dispatched orders" and sign in with your e-mail address and password. The refund information will be visible at the bottom of the relevant order's summary page. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or concern this price change may have caused. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk. thank me if this has helped you, first post, be nice!!

• この意味がわかりません。

THIS IS THE CHANGE IN THE PRICE OF THE METAL FROM THE PREVIOUS CLOSE,WHICH IS NOT NECESSARILY THE PREVIOUS DAY.HERE'S WHY:THE TIME THE GOLD MARKET STOPS TRADING WORLDWIDE ON WEEKDAYS IS FOR A 30 MIN PERIOD,FROM 1:30 PM FOR THE CLOSE OF THAT GIVEN DAY.CHANGE IS ALWAYS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CURRENT PRICE AND THE PRICE AT 1:30 PM.FOR EXAMPLE GOLD LAST TRADED AT $400 AT 1:30 PM ON JANUARY 17.IF IT IS JANUARY 17 AT 3:30 PM AND THE PRICE IS $402,WE WILL SHOW A CHANGE OF +2.00.IF IT IS JANUARY 18 AT 1:28 PM AND GOLD IS QUOTED AT $425 THEN WE WOULD SHOW A CHANGE OF +25.00 AT THAT TIME. この文章を翻訳したいのですが うまく日本語に翻訳できません。 日本語にはどう訳したらいいでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします

That image is a picture of the LPM amplifier circuit. Are you interesting in buying the board only? Or with all the components? The other things you would need is a thermopile sensor and volt meter display. Those I can't supply to you only the LPM amplifier circuit. Let me know!

• 英文の翻訳

以下の英文を翻訳お願いしたいです Sometimes this decision is straightforward. A proposal of a marriage, and an acceptance or refusal. But sometimes life is less well defined than that and the decision is made by the soul, it is made in the depths unconsciously. By you or by him. You may feel you have had enough of this particular man, or karma for one life for example and your spirit may withdraw because of pain when you could have struggled on perhaps and changed the ending to the story. Or you may unconsciously behave in such a way that he is the one to end the relationship against your will. Life is complicated, and the stars only really sketch this life, you add your own complications to become woven into the destiny This can be said of all relationships of course, not just your own. But it is right to state it. Some people hear the word soul mate and they assume that nothing can ever go wrong. That is not so. What I promise you is a future, it is up to you and him to make it happy or sad, short or lasting.

• 翻訳希望

翻訳をしていただけるかた、 お願いできますでしょうか やはり難しいです・・。 長文ですので半分だけでもいいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 All relationships we enter into, whether happy or sad, have a value, they all have something deep to offer us. They are all experiences for the soul. The spirit learns from them and unknowingly works through its karma, through the emotions, and experiences that the involvement provides. It progresses. There is room for many different kinds of relationship in our lives. The boy meets girl, fall in love, gets married, is not the only form of valuable relationship. Each relationship is special in its own right, regardless of if it brings pleasure or pain each relationship has a purpose and a meaning, a gift, to give and a lesson. Some relationships change you as a person, like wine through water they colour your soul ever after. Others leave a light foot print, only the waif of a memory behind. There is a time for beginning relationships and a time for ending. If the karma of a relationship is over, and the relationship has run its natural course then it is time to end it, so that your spirit can move on in life and progress, but if the karma isn't over, then it will be impossible to find closure or to let go. This particular relationship seems to me to have a lot of karma left.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

英文を日本語に訳してください。 宜しくお願いします! There is a powerful bond between you. This echoes back to older lives together. And after knowing him your present day life will become changed forever. You will take a step forward and there will be no way to reverse that or to go back. It might be a good step or a bad one, but something new will be created and you will feel slightly altered by it all. There is both dark and light in this love. You also both have a certain need for independence and to feel in control of your own life and emotions, this relationship erodes the edges of that feeling of being in control.. The psychic energies are deep between you. So sometimes things you wish for happen. But you have to be careful what you wish for, wish only good. - This aspect though small and generally referring to small issues can accomplish the seemingly impossible at times.. His Jupiter in your first house in Libra means that he is a man who wants to do the right thing. The good thing, by you. In the charts of single people this nearly always means a marriage, not just a love affair. He is keen to do with he thinks is right. He is kind, generous. He wants your approval and the approval of other people. Being well thought of, of having a good reputation is important to him. He has the need to please you and to feel that you like him and appreciate him. He can be lavish and extravagant may give you expensive gifts His seventh house conjuncts your tenth in Gemini. This is a very promising sign it shows that you will one day begin a business together, and will most likely also live together. The business you begin will either have two distinct branches to it. Or else you may begin your own business while still working in employment, so that for a time there are two sides to your working lives. You will have a secure and modern business, based on your talents and interests. It will work out well.