• ベストアンサー

単語が分かっても、解釈ができないんです

HOGERA3の回答

• HOGERA3
  • ベストアンサー率35% (50/139)
回答No.2

We've got to deal with that difference, and we've got to understand why. ってことじゃないでしょうか。

yon-chan
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 文章解釈

以下の発話文章に関する質問です。 And if you're feeling lost, *which I think for a lot of Indigenous youth *that can be a big part of struggles with mental health, feeling lost, being able to go back to a community and learn the old ways is important, because you've got to know where you've been to know where you're going. 添付ファイルリンクの音声26:25辺りで該当文章を話者が発します。 https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/allinthemind/teenagers-in-coronavirus-pandemic-mental-health/13410418 1. whichとthat は両方とも feeling lostを先行詞とした関係代名詞であるという理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 最初のwhich で関係代名詞として事足りるけれども、なぜか話者はthatを使ったという理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 2. because you've got to know where you've been to know where you're going.の部分は 「どこにあなたが向かうか知るためには、どこにあなたがいたか知らなければならないから。」という理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 訳について

Sure, we've got to balance the budget. And we will. We have to be extremely careful with every dollar that we spend. But we've also got to take of our family and not slash programs people need. We should be enabling, healing, curing.One of the smartest things we can do about disability is invest in research that will protect us from disease and lead to cures. This country has a long history of doing just that. When we put our minds to a problem, we can usually find solutions. But our scientists can do more. And we've got to give them the chance.の翻訳お願いします。自分で訳したら「確かに、我々は予算の均衡を保たなければなりません。そして、我々はそうします。我々は、我々が使うあらゆるドルに、とても注意しなければなりません。しかし、我々は家族を取って、人々が必要とするプログラムを切らなくなりもしました。我々は効果的でなければなりません。そして、回復します。そして、病気が直ります。我々が障害についてすることができる最も利口なことのうちの1つは、我々を病気から保護して、治療に至る研究に投資することです。この国には、ちょうどそれをした長い経歴があります。我々が我々の心を問題に至らせたとき、我々は通常解決を見つけることができます。しかし、我々の科学者は、それ以上のことができます。そして、我々は彼らにチャンスを与えなければなりません。」となりました。

• 英語の訳が分かりません。

Our hair replacement systems are custom-made and manufactured with the same level of care and craftsmanship that you’re used to wearing right now. that以下についてわからないことがあります。 関係詞なら、that以下がどこか欠けているのですが、 この場合は、なんでしょうか。 また、以下の文が訳しにくくて困ってます。、 The difference is we cut out the middle man to save you time and money! 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 文章解釈

以下の文章に関する質問です。 There's such a difference between when I was a teenager and got to go home and maybe call a friend for 30 minutes, as opposed to *being on and making sure you're not missing any of those social connections because the social connections keep going, even when they are not at school, and there is definitely that fear of missing out *that's there. being onとthat’s there の意味が理解できないです。 being onについてはまったく理解する手がかりがないです。 that’s there については、 miss out の目的語thatと、関係代名詞の省略、is thereが後に続いている、という理解で合っているのか自信が無いです。 解説宜しくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

The basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. You've got to be the right kind of person and do the right thing in order to have balanced success in all areas of life. Once we've reestablished the fact that good foundational qualities are the successful beginning of all car. この文のThe basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. はどんな意味になるのでしょうか?教えてください、よろしくお願いします。

• roll with thatについて

英文でよくわからない文章があります。 わからない文章が下記です。 Thankfully We understand what we each do as a profession and We can roll with that. ありがたいことに我々はお互いプロとしてやるべきことを分かっている。そして、うまくものごとが運ぶのさ。 このような文章なのですがandから後ろの「うまくものごとが運ぶのさ」というのがよく分かりません。 rollを調べたのですが、事が運ぶのような意味がなく、なぜこうような意味になるのか? 理解できません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文章解釈

以下の文章に関する質問です。 Almost every time that I've gone through a dip in my mental health I have gone back to my country and surrounded myself with mob. So I'm a proud Ngarabal and Cannemegal woman from the Darug and Kamilaroi nations. When I was 13, 14, when I was having a dip in my mental health, being around elders, being around community, that has always been something that when I am feeling not so good that I go to. この文章は発話文です。 1. that has always been something that when I am feeling not so good that I go to. that when となっていますが、 これは、話者がthat を発した時には that I go toを言おうとしたけれど、 when I am feeling not so good を途中で挿入しようと思ったためにthat when という並びになっているという理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 2. something that I go to.というのは、 「わたしがいたるもの」という理解で合っているのか分からないです。 go to と来たら場所!と感じるのですが、 something がgo to に来る場合の解釈が分からないです。 解説宜しくお願いします

• 表現解釈 the emotions….

以下の文章に関する質問です。 Ignore the emotions that pop up, which would be so easy to distract yourself with. この文章を Ignore the emotions that pop up and would be so easy to distract yourself with. という表現と比較した場合、 なにかニュアンスに違いはあるのか知りたいです。 the emotionsが持つ特徴を、より個別的に表現するためなのでしょうか? 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の解釈方法教えてください

現在、TOEICbridge受験に向けて勉強しています。 テキストをやっていて以下のような文章が出てきました。 We don't know which classes they will inspect, この場合、don't know と will inspect 動詞が二つあるので、二文がつながっているのでしょうか? thatがどこに省略されているのか、また省略点を見抜く方法などありましたら教えてください。 Get to class early, and check that the computer and screen are working. この文章の場合、thatはどういった働き?をしているのでしょうか? よろしければ教えてください。お願いします。

• 英文解釈に関して質問

下記の英文で I pray to Christ to say, 'Thank you for this day and my family and my health,' and now that I'm older I’ve added, ‘Please illuminate me. 1. I'm older I’ve addedとは、どのような意味ですか。 2.that I'm older I’ve added,は、(I pray to Christ to say)that I'm older I’ve added,という ことですか。 よろしくお願いいたします。