• ベストアンサー

英語の文章が自動翻訳では意味不明でした。

先日海外のゲームメーカーにインターネットでのゲームプレイの放送が可能かどうか 問い合わせたところ以下のような返答がきました。 自動翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、放送してもいいのか判断できませんでした。 英語堪能な方教えてください。 There should not be an issue with you broadcasting a game on a live Internet show, as long as there isn't anything that isn't released to the public already.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#161317
noname#161317
回答No.1

すでに公開されているものはネットに載せても大丈夫。 二重否定文を使っているのでややこしくなってますが、著作権などには触れてませんし、ダメとは一言も言ってません。

tamtam0430
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 来月からの法改正でちょっと心配だったので助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We hope to complete a full album but when completed it will be released on iTunes or Amazon. No plan to release a cd or vinyl as one person asked me. I look forward to releasing what may be Scott Weiland’s last unreleased music, as most everything else is already here on YouTube. I know there are songs I haven’t heard on these reels.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We hope to complete a full album but when completed it will be released on iTunes or Amazon. No plan to release a cd or vinyl as one person asked me. I look forward to releasing what may be Scott Weiland’s last unreleased music, as most everything else is already here on YouTube. I know there are songs I haven’t heard on these reels.”

• 英訳してみました

同じような内容の文なのですが、いろいろアレンジして英訳をてみました。アドバイスを頂けたら嬉しいです。根本的にこういう言い方は間違っている!などの指摘もお願いします。 (1)彼の昨夜の行動について不思議な点はないと思う。 I don't think there is anything strange about his last night's behaviour. (2)彼の昨夜の行動について、不思議な点で思い出すようなことはない。 There isn't anything I can recall that struck me as strange about his last night's behaviour. (3)彼の昨夜の行動で、不思議なことが1つある。 There is a thing that struck me as suspicious about his last night's behaviour. (4)彼の昨夜の行動について、不思議な点で思い出すようなことはない。(日本文は(2)と同じですが英訳をかえてみました) There isn't anything strange that I can recall about his last night's behaviour.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

海外サイトで商品を購入して、発送が遅れていたのでメールを送ったらこのような返信が来ました。 だいたいの内容はわかるのですが、mixあたりがとくにわかりません。 t seems as though there was a mix up with the shipping address. The issue has now been resolved. I will be send you the tracking number shortly. それでは、わかる方よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の文章を翻訳して頂きたいです!

あるホテルに用があり、英語でメールをし、返事がきたのですが、正直5割ほどしか理解ができずにいます。 どなたか翻訳して頂けると嬉しいです(>_<) さらに、返事の文章も作れないので困っています(´・_・`) それはまた後で考えたいと思います。 こちらです。お願いします。 thanks for the email and for understanding, that we can not forward any personal details to you. Unfortunately, the information, that his first name is Oliver and that he stayed with us over 4th September, is not gonna be enough information for us to find him or his email address, as he may as well have travelled with friends and made a reservation under a different name and also, maybe he didn't just arrive 4th September, but had a different booking with us before, so we can not find anything under that date. I am sorry, that I can not help you with that,

• 和訳が分かりません。

以下の和訳が分かりません。 できたら回答いただけたら、ありがたいです。 「 It is a very good idea, especially since you are saying that there isn’t good advertisement there in Japan with photos and videos and the quality isn’t as good. 」

• どのような意味でしょうか

"No Longer Compatible" said she isn't attracted to her husband because he stopped bathing and has bad breath, a beer belly and sinus issues. Oddly enough, clairvoyance isn't conferred with the vows. Has she actually told him what she wants from him? He may be relieved that better hygiene can fix the issue. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/anniesmailbox/s-2050445 clairvoyance isn't conferred with the vowsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 How is your business these days? Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. We appreciate you as a customer.

• can't be any worse thanの意味

can't be any worse thanの意味 こんにちは。 比較の文を習ったのですが、今いち使い方、意味がわかりません。 can't be any worse than The food is Moscow can't be any worse than England. anything like as=much less I used to do a lot more overtime so actually that isn't anything like as much. as good as=a bit more than It's easily as good as your last job and you have plently of experience in planning and organising. この3つの使いかたと訳が混乱してしまってイマイチわからないので説明をお願いします><

• 英語に翻訳したいのですが、、、 2

続きを訳したつもりなのですが、やはり難しいですね。 チェック、アドバイスお願いします。 現代の日本は、ネットなどの情報手段ですぐに何でも知れるが、自ら実感したり学ぶことをしようとしない人が多い。 There are a lot of people who do not try to do actually feeling voluntarily and learning though modern Japan can learn anything at once by the information means such as the Internet. だから実際に実感する経験があまりないので、目的を失ったり、何かに頼る人も多いと思う。 Therefore, because there is not so much experience of actually actually feeling it, I think that the purpose is lost or there are a lot of people who do not have the application either. ならば、まだ見たことのないものを見たり、すばらしい事に自ら気づくことが自分を変えるカギになるのではないだろうか。 Then, it is likely to become a key into which seeing the one not having seen yet, and noticing a wonderful thing voluntarily change me. そのためにも、これまでの本やインターネットからの情報を元にして、実際に世界を周り素晴らしい世界を実感し、世界中の人々に生きていることの喜びを、目標を失っている人に伝えたい。 It wants to actually feel the world that seems to be surrounding Motohare, to tell the world to people all over the world based on information from the book and the Internet, and to tell the pleasure of alive to the person who loses the target for that.

専門家に質問してみよう