No Longer Compatible: How to Deal with a Lack of Attraction in a Relationship

このQ&Aのポイント
  • "No Longer Compatible" explores the challenges of dealing with a lack of attraction in a relationship. The author shares the story of a woman who is no longer attracted to her husband due to his poor hygiene and health issues. The article suggests that open communication and better hygiene practices can help improve the situation.
  • In the article titled "No Longer Compatible," the author discusses the issue of a lack of attraction in a relationship. The story revolves around a woman who is no longer attracted to her husband because of his poor hygiene habits and health problems. The article offers advice on how to address this issue and improve the relationship.
  • Discover how to handle a lack of attraction in a relationship in the article "No Longer Compatible." The author shares the story of a woman who has lost her attraction to her husband due to his lackluster hygiene and health issues. The article suggests open communication and better self-care as ways to address the problem and potentially rekindle the spark.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どのような意味でしょうか

"No Longer Compatible" said she isn't attracted to her husband because he stopped bathing and has bad breath, a beer belly and sinus issues. Oddly enough, clairvoyance isn't conferred with the vows. Has she actually told him what she wants from him? He may be relieved that better hygiene can fix the issue. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/anniesmailbox/s-2050445 clairvoyance isn't conferred with the vowsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

文面からすると、ある夫婦のことを外部の者が述べているように読めます。余計なおせっかいみたいなものかもしれません。知り合いのある女性から、「わたしたちはうまくいってないの」 と打ち明けられた書き手は、その原因を想像しています。夫のありさまがひどいせいだ、と判断しているわけです。で、「わたしに千里眼の能力があるわけではない」 からと弁明しているので、外部の人間に夫婦間のことは分からないものだということを認めてはいるようです。それでも、その妻が夫に改善要求をしたのかしてないのか分からないけれど、そうすれば夫婦の問題も解消に向かうから、その夫としても安心できるのではないでしょうか、と述べています。 他人の夫婦の関係が気になる人のようですね。 clairvoyance isn't conferred with the vows という言い方が、どこから来ているのか知りませんが、魔力のような力を得るには、何らかの宣誓 (vow) のようなことも必要なのかも。それを経ていないということは、つまりそのような能力を持っていないということにもなります。アニメなのかファンタジーなのか、書き手の頭の中に何かそういう話が浮かんでいたのかもしれませんね。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

clairvoyance isn't conferred with the vowsはどのような意味でしょうか? confer with は、下記のように「相談する」とか「打ち合わせをする」という意味です。  chttps://ejje.weblio.jp/content/confer+with  「千里眼は(結婚の)誓いと相談していない」> 結婚の誓いは、先々どうなるか見えない > 結婚しているからといって万事見通せるわけではない

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

My mother moved to be closer to us when we had a baby, who's now 2. She's not responsible with him. She gives him anything he points to and grunts. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/carolynhax/s-2049224 ここでのgruntsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am a mother of three children, but it's the oldest my husband and I worry about. When "John" went to college, he started drinking a lot. I asked him about it then, and he admitted that he might have a problem, but he did nothing about it. That was 10 years ago. He has had two DWIs since, and he drinks every day. I found out from his girlfriend that he actually gets into the shower with a beer in his hand. I recently noticed that the whites of his eyes are yellow, which I'm told is a sign of liver damage. We've tried talking with John, but he denies he has a problem. My daughter and her friends have gone out socially with John, and she says he is fun to be with, and then suddenly a switch flips and he yells and curses. gone out socially with Johnはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My husband and a daughter he fathered 50 years ago recently found each other via an internet post from the two children we have together. Since they met, he has been hiding in a locked room and calling her several times a day. When I asked him to stop sneaking, she sent him a phone to use just to call her. We live in Florida, and she has come here twice in the past six months and picked him up from several doors down the street. picked him up from several doors down the streetの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• plyの意味

My 20-year-old brother came out as gay last year; it wasn’t the biggest surprise and it didn’t bother anyone. His current relationship does. My brother is currently dating a man who is five years older than our own mother. He showers my brother with extremely expensive gifts, plies him with alcohol, and has taken him on spur-of-the-moment trips to Las Vegas. plies him with alcoholはどのような意味でしょうか?pliesはplyの複数形(?)ですよね。それらしい意味が辞書にはありませんでした。よろしくお願いします

• …all she is の解釈について

添付ファイル文章: At first she was only employed by him in connection with his taverns and in some other shady business, but now he has suddenly realized all she is and has gone wild about her. に関する質問です。 he has suddenly realized all she is の部分ですが、 all she isは 「彼女が、(彼にとっての)全てである」 と解釈して合っているのか自信がないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 意味を教えてください

My best childhood friend married a boy she met through me in high school. I am closer to her but friends with both. He smokes pot. I knew he was hiding it and told him if she asked me outright I wouldn’t lie, but I didn’t see it as my place to “tattle” on him, and I don’t personally think it’s a big deal. I still don’t, except she got busted spending a lot more on a craft hobby than they agreed upon. she got busted spending a lot more on a craft hobby than they agreed uponの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My son, who I've always felt very close to, has started to call me by my first name. I'm 67 and he's 40. I've always tried to be there for him. I have loved being his mom. He loves to tease me, so I didn't say anything about it for a while, because I knew he would run with it, but I figured he wasn't going to stop so I asked him to please stop calling me by my first name. he would run with itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

(同じ大学にに嫌な奴がいるという文脈) He reached out to me with the notion that “we should catch up” because I was “one of the most genuine and caring people he knew.” This fucked with my head, and I immediately fell back into freshman-year me — I got blackout drunk, talked to him at a party, and I can’t remember what I said to him. We haven’t spoken since. Cue the intense regret, anxiety, and self-loathing. fucked with my headとここでのCue の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I thought I had found a home for Alan at the local mission, but discovered he was blackballed because of some incident years ago. Now he's on the street with no medicine, friends or money. But, Annie, he's my son. No one should live like this.https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/anniesmailbox/s-2013430 ここでのlocal missionとon the streetはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 小説で意味がわからない箇所があります

たびたびですが、また小説でわからないところがありまして。 お願いします。 交際を父親に反対されている女性(某王女)とその恋人の会話で、 "Let's both calm down before you become the virgin princess in the tower. Maybe if we're stubborn enough over time, we'll wear him down. What if I go to talk to him?" Parker suggested cautiously. "You don't know him," she said somberly. "He won't see you, and we won't wear him down. He believes in what he's doing." She sounded lighthearted for a moment then, and giggled. "And by the way, I'm not a virgin." "I won't tell if you don't," he laughed. この最後の文ですが、don'tのあとに何が省略されているのかわからず、意味不明です。お分かりの方よろしくお願いします。 ※読んだ小説はDanielle SteelのH.R.Hです。サスペンスかと思っていたら恋愛小説でした。比較的読みやすく、何とか読み終わりました