• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

it was very close. we both had little hsalth left ってメールもらいました 「そいつは終わってんな。俺たちゃちょっとおかしいようだ」 でいいんですかいのう?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • f7d84xh
  • ベストアンサー率50% (7/14)
回答No.1

文脈が分からないのではっきりとは言えませんが、おそらく"close"は「近い」という意味で使われています。 死ぬのがもう間近だ。自分たちの余命はもう残されていない。 とも受け取れます。 あるいは前言に対して「的をえている」「真実にほど近い」という意味かもしれません。

gyakusatukikann
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとう。 状況としてはゲームでオンライン対戦した後のメールです。 つまり「惜しかったね。どっちもHP残りわずかだったからね。」 ていうことになるのかな? "close"に「近い」って意味があったとは。 こういう英語でのメールのやり取りはショッチュウあるんで、わかんないなりに適当英語でやり取りしてますwww 結構適当でも何とかなってすっごく楽しいのよねこれが(今回は全然違ったけど)www またわかんない表現あったら質問すると思いますんでその時はよろしく。 でわでわ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17, 2155, she wrote, 'Today Tommy found a real book." It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it when he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages, which were yellow. It was very funny to read the words. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen, you know. And then, when they turned back to the page before, it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time.

• 関係形容詞

Eating what little food was left, he managed to survive until he was rescued . 「残った食べ物を食べて何とか救出されるまで彼は生き延びた。」 この文の、「what little food was left」の文法がよく分からないです、、 「what little money I had」は、moneyをI hadが修飾していると分かるのですが、「what little food was left」は、どういうことでしょうか、、

• 否定

日本語を参考に(   )に適切な語をいれなさい。 1.先月はほとんど雨の日がなかった。      We had very (  )(  )(  )last month. 2.少し時間が残っていた。   There was (  )(  )(  )left. お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

翻訳機はなしで^^; Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17, 2155, she wrote, 'Today Tommy found a real book." It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it when he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages, which were yellow. It was very funny to read the words. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen, you know. And then, when they turned back to the page before, it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time. "Oh," said Tommy. "What a waste! When you're through with the book, you just throw it away, I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it, and it's good for many more. I wouldn't throw it away." "Same with mine," said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said, 'Where did you find it?' "In my house." He pointed without looking, because he was busy reading. "In the attic." "What's it about?" "School."

• 英語和訳お願いします。

We had been playing baseball for about half an hour when it started to rain very heavily.

• 和訳していただけると嬉しいです(>人<;)

和訳していただけると嬉しいです(>人<;) It was 8:30 a.m. on August 6th,1978.After a journey of twenty-four hours,an airplane landed at Katmandu airport in Nepal.On the plane was a group of eleven women.They were all very excited,but also a little afraid,as they had flown America to climb Annapurna. ?For the next few days,the women enjoyed the sights,sounds,and smells of Katmandu.Arlene Blum loved it there,but as leader of the climbing team,she had a lot to do.One of her jobs was to meet the Sherpas who would carry their help would make the climb easier and safer. ?Alison Chadwick,however,disagreed with Arlene.‘Why are we using Sherpas?'she asked Arlene. ’We should climb Annapurna without men' ?Arlene was silent.She knew that they would need the Sherpas if conditions on the mountain became difficult.She wanted the climb to be as safe as possible.She listened to Alison's opinion,but Arlene ?knew that she,as leader,had to decide in the end. ?Another problem for Arlene was food.She had a meeting with Joan,who was taking care of food for the team.‘How's the shopping,Joan?'she asked her.Joan gave her a list of everything she had bought.‘I don't think there are enough different kinds of food,'said Arlene.‘We can't eat only rice.People will stop eating on the mountain if the food is't interesting.We need more meat and fruit.' ?Arlene almost became angry,because they had talked about this same problem before.She had seen climbers who had stopped eating high on the mountain,and she did not want to see this team fail for the same reason.‘Buy the food today,Joan,'she ordered.‘It's very important.' ?The next day the team left Katmandu for Pokhara,where the long walk to the mountain would start.It was 130 kilometers to the foot of the mountain,and it would take them eleven days to get there. ?Then the monsoon rains came.August was the worst month for rain.Never the village of Ghorapani it suddenly started to rain very hard.The rain brought new problems for Arlene.Lopsang Tsering,the head Sherpa,c

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 One theory was that it was a matter of convenience-mothers need their right hand free to feed the baby.Others thought it had something to do with the greater sensitivity of the left breast.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My girlfriend recently bought a vibrator for us to use together (we’re both women). However, it’s been a couple months and we haven’t used it together once. We have had sex several times, but once we were in bed and I suggested we use it and she said it had dead batteries. Should it upset or worry me that she is clearly using it on her own time? Should it upset or worry me that she is clearly using it on her own time?の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください There was little money left in my purse. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳確認お願いいたします

By the way let me think about what you suggested a little bit please. When I first moved to Melbourne I had a long distance relationship but it was very difficult and became a disaste ところで、君が提案した事を少し感考えてもいいかな。 初めて引っ越した先のメルボルンで僕は遠距離を付き合ってたんだ。だけど、とても難しくて大変な思いをしたから。