• 締切済み

和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 One theory was that it was a matter of convenience-mothers need their right hand free to feed the baby.Others thought it had something to do with the greater sensitivity of the left breast.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数5

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

いちおう訳してみますが、これからは、どこが分からないのかも書いて質問されるといいのではないかと思います。  ある説では、それは母親が赤ん坊に乳を飲ませるのに、右手が自由である方が都合がいいというのが理由だという。また別な説では、左の乳房の方が感覚が鋭敏であるということに関係があるという。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文を和訳していただきたいです。

以下の英文を和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いします。 The most interesting is the story of Grecian mother who, with her infant, was on the roof, when in a moment of inattention, the child crept to the edge and was balanced on the very edge. To call it, to touch it would have insured its destruction; but the mother, without a second thought, bared her breast, and the child eagerly turning to it, was saved.

• 以下の英文を構造に忠実に和訳していただきたいです

以下の英文を構造に忠実に和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いします。 The most interesting is the story of Grecian mother who, with her infant, was on the roof, when in a moment of inattention, the child crept to the edge and was balanced on the very edge. To call it, to touch it would have insured its destruction; but the mother, without a second thought, bared her breast, and the child eagerly turning to it, was saved.

• 英文の和訳お願いします。「強調構文」

この文はどんな意味になりますか。 2つの意味になるような 気がします。 It was not until she was well on her way to the office that she thought of the matter. 彼女は会社行く途中で元気になってやっとその問題を考えた。 彼女は会社にかなり近づいてやっとその問題を考えた。 wellは形容詞ですか、副詞ですか。 教えてください。

• 英文和訳お願いします。

日本語訳を教えてください。 ( )が自分で考えたものです。 If i had known that things were going to turn out the way they did,I would never have joined the company. (もし事態がそのようになることがわかったいたら、その会社には入らなかったのに) It was not until she was well on her way to the office that she thought of the matter. (彼女は家に帰る途中で元気になって初めてそのことを考えた)

• 和訳が分かりません。

I was starting to worry that maybe something had happened but I also know that you are a student, too, so I also thought maybe it had something to do with that. 和訳が分かりません。 上記のI also ...の部分がいまいち訳せません。 全文は下記です。 すいませんがお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

Every student has gone through the process of learning something intellectually and then relearning it through experience. Science is recommended as the mode of knowing that will most benefit one's ability to establish facts, to understand the reality surrounding them, and to approach actuality with sensitivity. です。専門書を自分で逐語訳しており、どうしてもわからない場所です。お願いします。

• 和訳見てください!

「it was typical of her that her first thought was , how unpleasant it would be for her friends to know she had overheard .」 という英文を和訳する問題で、 「ふと話を聞いてしまったことを知ることが彼女の友人にとってどれだけ不満かというのを、彼女がまず考えるのはよくあることであった。」 と和訳しました。 この訳ではどこがまずいでしょうか?ご指摘願います。

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします!! I just needed someone to trust. I thought it was you.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think that he’s an incredible dreamer, incredibly naïve, he’s incredibly smart in what he wants to be smart at he’s one of those guys that knows ten thousand little things but doesn’t know much about one big thing and it was really fun, it was really fun to read and... Again there was something inspiring about it, there was something child like about it. There was something oddly brave about it and the thing that was very cool about the part to me was that he’s a simple guy and in his simplicity he doesn’t over think the world. And so he just lets the world happen to him and I think that that’s a blessing a lot of the time. ある俳優のインタビューです。 自分の役柄について聞かれ答えているのですが、どうしても意味が理解できないんです。。。 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いします

Think of it this way. Each of us is, more or less, an egg. Each of us is a unique, irreplaceable soul enclosed in a fragile shell. This is true of me, and it is true of each of you. And each of us, to a greater or lesser degree, is "The System". The System is supposed to protect us, but sometimes it take on a life of its own, and then it begins to kill us and cause us to kill others-coldly, efficiently, systematically.