質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

剃刀を送った小包の追跡番号を確認して頂けると助かります。

関連するQ&A

• full shipment確認(英文の意味が?)

Alibaba.comで買い物をしました。PAYPALで支払い、Status:Order Complete.となり11/11に次のメールを受け取りました。 Full Shipment Made for Order No. 10008xxxxx Full shipment has been made for Order no. 10008xxxxx. You can track delivery on DHL ’s website using the tracking number, 73920xxxx. Please confirm delivery within 27 days of receipt.If you are not satisfied with the shipment or if the shipment did not arrive within 27 days, you can submit a Refund Request here. ところが、今日になり次のメールが入っていました。 Please be kindly advised that the payment of order 10008xxxxx cannot be released right now because the tracking number is invalid. Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx. If you have not received your full shipment, please contact us before 19 Nov 2010 . If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you have received your shipment in satisfactory condition and payment will be released to the supplier. 上記の「Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx.If you have not received your full shipment~」部分がよくわかりません。 業者(Supplier)に私から確認する必要があるのでしょうか? 何をすべきかどなたか教えてくれると助かります。

• 和訳をお願いします。

お世話になります。 Please confirm your account number and password to authorize the closing of your account. これはアカウントを閉じるにはアカウントナンバーとパスワードを教えてください という意味でしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします

I bet all of saving for this. Would you please consider adjusting the  cost of the shipment?

• 和訳をお願いします

For quick identification of your item and leaving you a feedback please write eBay item number on your packaging. I would really appreciate if you sent the tracking number after shipping the item.

• 和訳をお願いします。

オークションで出品しているとナイジェリアの方から「クリスマスプレゼントに買いたいと思います」というメールが来ました。もうPayPalで支払ったそうなのですが11万円振り込んでくださいと送ったのに見てみると15ユーロとなっているのです。メールの内容はこうです Hello , Thanks for your mail back , Well am happy to receive your message in my email box . The payment will be made by Bank to bank Transfer or PayPal , So Here is the shipping Information below : Olamide Oladimeji Address: No 13 Ui Rode Agbowo City: Ibadan Zip Code: 23402 State: Oyo State Country: Nigeria Phone Number: +2348079813952 Am buying this item for my wife in Nigeria as Xmas Gift , So kindly get back to me with this details below : Bank Transfer : Bank Name Holder's Name Account Bank Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office PayPal : Full Name PayPal Email Address Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office So i will wait for you to send me this details so that i will be able to make the payment of the item . I Wait for your message back . John で、どうやってお金を受け取ればよいか分からないので聞くと、 Thanks for your message back , Well the payment of the item have been confirm by PayPal now , All you have to do now is to go and make the shipment of the item with the shipping address given to you .So go to Ems Speed Post Office and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment too PayPal with this E-mail below : service@charitybankintl.org . So kindly go now and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment details for PayPal to verify it , Then make the funds of your money once they can confirm the shipment details of the item from you . と来たのです。意味がわからず、どうすればよいのでしょうか?

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I paid almost 60 bucks and only received a pack of razor blades. Please send the razor that I paid for or a complete refund is the only option.

• お手数ですが和訳をお願いします。

For quick identification of your item and leaving you a feedback please write eBay item number on your packaging. I would really appreciate if you sent the tracking number after shipping the item.

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします。

I am the winning bidder and bid before I could confirm that the razor is authentic because I learned of the item as the auction was ending. Is the razor authentic and NOS? If not, I would like to withdraw my offer and cancel the transaction.

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Could you please tell me if there is any honing/sharpening wear on the spine of the razor? Especially on the spine nearer the front/tip of the razor it looks like there might be some hone/sharpening wear. I can't quite tell from the photos.

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I've just get the razor and very dissapointed!The width of the razor is not as described 20mm or 6/8" it is ONLY 18mm or 5/8".Please exchenge for 20mm(6/8")if you have one in the similar condition or I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN THE RAZOR FOR A FULL CREDIT !