• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

I bet all of saving for this. Would you please consider adjusting the  cost of the shipment?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Goshichi
  • ベストアンサー率36% (25/68)
回答No.1

前後の流れがわからないのでズバリの翻訳はできませんが、 「全財産賭けても良いからお願い、送料をまけてもらえませんか?」 という感じでしょうか。 直訳するなら 「これに全財産賭けます。送料を調整することを考慮してもらえませんか?」 となりますが。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

i notice a sale for this blade. would you be able to mark this as a 'gift' so i need not pay customs duty? please let me know how much it would cost, including postage to the United Kingdom as well as sharpening/polishing service.

• 和訳をお願いします。

オークションで出品しているとナイジェリアの方から「クリスマスプレゼントに買いたいと思います」というメールが来ました。もうPayPalで支払ったそうなのですが11万円振り込んでくださいと送ったのに見てみると15ユーロとなっているのです。メールの内容はこうです Hello , Thanks for your mail back , Well am happy to receive your message in my email box . The payment will be made by Bank to bank Transfer or PayPal , So Here is the shipping Information below : Olamide Oladimeji Address: No 13 Ui Rode Agbowo City: Ibadan Zip Code: 23402 State: Oyo State Country: Nigeria Phone Number: +2348079813952 Am buying this item for my wife in Nigeria as Xmas Gift , So kindly get back to me with this details below : Bank Transfer : Bank Name Holder's Name Account Bank Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office PayPal : Full Name PayPal Email Address Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office So i will wait for you to send me this details so that i will be able to make the payment of the item . I Wait for your message back . John で、どうやってお金を受け取ればよいか分からないので聞くと、 Thanks for your message back , Well the payment of the item have been confirm by PayPal now , All you have to do now is to go and make the shipment of the item with the shipping address given to you .So go to Ems Speed Post Office and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment too PayPal with this E-mail below : service@charitybankintl.org . So kindly go now and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment details for PayPal to verify it , Then make the funds of your money once they can confirm the shipment details of the item from you . と来たのです。意味がわからず、どうすればよいのでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

どうしても上手く訳せません。どなたかきれいに訳していただけませんか? Please let me look this up, because I did send you a relpy. I have lost about a weeks worth of emails & am trying to catch everyone on this. I will get back to you later today. I am sorry for all the trouble.

• 和訳して頂けませんか?

「」内の和訳をお願いできないでしょうか? 完全に訳して頂かなくても、大体の意味が解れば良いです。 「Please be informed that after review of the photograph provided with this claim it has been determined from evidence of adhesive transfer from the center hub to the back of cover indicate the gluing process for attaching the cover to the center hub was properly performed. In an effort to duplicate this type of failure we have determined that unwarranted handling of the reel is cause for failure and we cannot process this claim. I suggest DJ apply glue and re attach the cover. ICT is continuing a program the improve the method of attaching the covers to center hub, however the design has not been implemented at this time. I would like to take this opportunity to send reels of 1062-20-0122 contacts to DJ in next shipment for your review and trial with DJ Customers, please advise.」 1062-20-0122 、contacts 、 DJ はそのままで良いです。 何卒よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳 急いでます

1,How would you like your steak?………Medium,please. 2,I'd like the green salad and the onion soup. 3,Would you care for something to drink? 4,Can I take your order? 5,We are out of hot dogs now 6,I'll take a hamburger. 7, Is that for here or to go? 8,Anything to drink? 9,May I have the cheak,please? 10,I'd like to buy a scarf for my mother. お願いします すべて英文和訳お願いします

• 和訳してください

I’m sorry you’re having issues with the cost of the shipment. I assume you received a quote from Art Pack? Can you tell me the cost they quoted you?

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I have been married for five years and have totally separate finances—bank accounts, credit cards, nothing is shared. He makes significantly more money than I do and pays all of the bills with the exception of the mortgage, which I pay. He “gives” me money weekly for groceries and incidentals. Regardless, I am pretty much broke all of the time. We don’t have a joint credit card or bank account and I get really resentful when he spends lots of money on something and I am relegated to the local discount store, a place he wouldn’t consider gracing. I am relegated to the local discount store, a place he wouldn’t consider gracing.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 一文の和訳をお願いします。

please kindly confirm the tracking number of Razor shipment

• 和訳お願いいたします!

和訳お願いいたします! How are you this morning? I guess you're quite happy ... maybe you don't need to work today. Listen ... I've been thinking about your trip ... and I feel a little bit bad. When I was in Japan, you traveled all the way to Osaka, only be there a couple of hours and then go back. Now you're going to come all the way to Belgium and stay here a 2,5 days. I feel this is wrong I should be the one making all this effort. But since it might be interesting for you to come to Europe ... hmmm ... I guess it's ok for you to come. And I will be very happy to be your guide in Belgium :) But the least that I can do is to arrange your ticket. Please consider giving me your passport details and when you would like to return. I'll propose a few options and I'll book the one you want. Last time you payed for the shinkansen to come to Osaka please let me arrange your travel to Belgium. Now smile and be a good girl, don't be stubborn and say ... "hai" ... Now that I have this of my chest ... I can go bed and sleep with a clear conscience :)

• 緊急です。和訳できる方お願いします。

What I love only as for you...Therefore,please permit all of my acts of the present.It is scary to lose her. I'm sorry in coward lover... お願いしますm(_ _)m