• ベストアンサー

お手数ですが和訳をお願いします。

For quick identification of your item and leaving you a feedback please write eBay item number on your packaging. I would really appreciate if you sent the tracking number after shipping the item.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

いち早く商品が識別できて、フィードバックが残せるように、パッケージにはeBayのアイテムナンバーを書いて下さると助かります。また商品発送後、トラッキングナンバーを送信して下さると大変に有り難いです。

その他の回答 (1)

• one4all
  • ベストアンサー率28% (171/594)
回答No.2

迅速な注文の確認とフィードバック(評価)のため、eBayでの番号を荷に記して頂けると幸いです。 発送後、配送物の追跡番号もお知らせ頂けると幸いです。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

For quick identification of your item and leaving you a feedback please write eBay item number on your packaging. I would really appreciate if you sent the tracking number after shipping the item.

• 和訳

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. We know you must be excited to get your shipment. We definitely appreciate your recent order for the Oculus Rift. You should be receiving an estimated ship date shortly. As soon as we collect on the payment we will send you an email with your tracking number.

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for purchasing with us online at DinoDirect . Thank you for your email.We are really very to make the incoveinece to you.If you resend the item back to us,please resend it by regular post service with tracking number.Please email us the receipt of the shipping fee to us .And also tell us the tracking number of the package after you rend it to us .Thank you for your cooperation.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以前、海外ネットショップで買い物したのですが、出品者の都合で商品の発送がおくれていて、それに対して私はメールを送ったのですが、以下のような文章が帰ってきました。 大体の内容はわかるのですが、不安なため、ニュアンス等も含め和訳してもらえるとありがたいです。 I truly apologize for the delay. I will send you a tracking number within 24 hours. You should have received your item by now and Im confident that it is on its way. I will keep in touch to be sure this becomes a pleasant transaction for both of us ちなみに I will send you a tracking number within 24 hours.とあるのですが24時間経過しても tracking numberはおくられてきていません。 それではよろしくお願いします。

• eBayでのセラーとのやりとりにて…

eBayにて即決1つ$17.99の商品のが7色出ていて、1色づつ計7個を まとめて買うといになるか?また、少し安くならないですか? とセラーに質問したら、 郵便番号を聞かれて返答したら Hi!The discount i can afford to give for combined shipping using your zip code is you only have to pay the regular shipping cost for 1st item and each additional item is US$11.00 and it will be sent in one box.This computation is base on global express mail which covers the insurance for free and the tracking number.Each item weighs about 1 lbs.Thank you!   と返って来て、よくわからなかったので、とりあえずインボイスを送ってください。と返信したら、下記の返信が来ました。 Hi!your total for 7 items is US$125.93.Shipping for 1st item by global express mail is US$27.00 each additional item will be charge US$11.00 each x 6 = US$66.00.Overall total including shipping for seven items is US$218.93.If you are interested pls.continue the purchase and i will send you the final invoice.I can not send you an invoice without buying the item.Thank you! 訳してみたけど、イマイチ意味がわからないんですが、どなたか教えていただけませんでしょうか? 今の時点ではインボイスが送れないと書いてありますよね!? ちなみに商品のURLも載せます。 非常に欲しい商品なので困っています。どなたかよろしくお願いします! 商品URL↓ http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330042614414&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

• 和訳をお願いします

can you change your item problem: no phone number (impossible to make because it does not recognize the country code) Join the shipping to my country

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

• 大変恐縮ですが下記の和訳をお願いいたします。

大変恐縮ですが下記の和訳をお願いいたします。 アメリカのアマゾンでオーダーして、なかなか発送されないので問い合わせたら以下のメールが届きました。 大丈夫だというのはわかったのですが、私の英語力では詳しい内容までは翻訳できません。 Hello, I'm sorry you didn't receive a confirmation e-mail of your estimate delivery date after placing your order. Let me help you with this. Our shipping estimates, take into account the time it takes to receive the item from our suppliers, pack it, and prepare it for shipment. I've check your order and see that Your order has entered the shipping process and is currently being packed for delivery. Rest assured that your package should be leaving our fulfillment center shortly; as soon as it has, we'll send you a confirmation e-mail. Estimated delivery date will be available once item is ship and assigned to a carrier. Don't worry, we will send an email when your order is shipped with the details so that you can track your package. Once shipped, you can view available tracking information from the order summary in Your Account: https://www.amazon.com.... I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best regards,

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、カナダの銀行からメールが来ました。 なんと書いているのでしょうか? 和訳を終えてください。 また、このメールから、どうすれば送金を受けれるのでしょうか? 荷物は発送済みで、日本の口座も連絡済みで、その代金の送金です。 このまま、待っていれば送金は受けれるのでしょうか? Dear Valued Customer Shuji, We are very grateful for having business with our customer *Mrs Rogja Adrian* we want you to understand that She's a good customer to us and very reliable Women. She made the transfer of *113,000:00 JPY* to your account and we have approved the money and has been processing to your account. But due to our transfer department and new procedure, we requested for the shipping proof from you to verify you very well, because your money is ready with us to activate to your bank account, and we must verify the shipping proof from you first, as well as we confirmed the transfer she made to you. Kindly get back to us with the shipping document as soon as possible in which we arrange it below for you, so that your account will be activate with the amount your buyer paid to your bank account. Shipment Tracking Number :- Shipment Scan Receipt :- Photo Of The Item Shipped:- We will send you the password for the release of the money to your accounts after you send the receipt of shipment to Alternatively you can send it to our account section with the contacts provided below service_departmentconsultant@secureroot.com

• 英文 和訳お願いします。

eBayを利用し、届いた商品に不備があったため返金をPayPal経由で 依頼した所、出品者より以下の文章をいただきました。 恐れ入りますが、どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 Paypal is put a hold on the money, so it not available until. You give me a positive feedback a eBay and closed this case, otherwise they want me fund from my bank. I don't enough cash. PayPal is hold your cash that you send me, go to paypal closed the case, and go to ebay leave positive feedback. So payal will release fund, i will refund the money as soon as you do your part to put it out of "hold" the amount will be $545 and paypal will take some fees as well so your know,