• 締切済み

ドラゴン桜に出てた英語が分かりません

ドラゴン桜という昔の漫画を読んでたら、入試問題の例題みたいのが紹介されてたんですけど僕には分かりませんでした。 ●After all, it was better to enjoy what I could of the ride than to stand on a ladder painting shop fronts.(和訳) ●not affectionately a.without affectation b.with no effect c.not carelessly d.not harshly

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1.   結局のところ、梯子に上って店の表のペンキ塗りをするより、この乗り物を楽しむ方がよかった。 2。  a。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#195585
noname#195585
回答No.1

●結局のところ、それは私が乗るのラダー絵画ショップ前線の上に立つことができるよりも何を楽しむために良好であった。 1番目の●の英文は分かるんですが、2番目の●の英文は分かりません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語でどういう?

何も考えない方が良い結果になりそう(なり得る)。 って英語でどういいますか? It's better not to think too much to come up with a good idea. とかでOKでしょうか?

• 英語の質問

かっこの中のを 並びかえて英文に してください お願いします!! 1、 Can you… (us/to the station/ give/a ride/?) 2、 They decided… (eat/not/to/too/much/)

• 英語教えてください!

I must remember ( ) that book tomorrow. 1.buying 2.to buy 3.having bought 4.to have bought I will get my tailor ( ) a new suit. 1.made 2.make 3.making 4.to make I kept my dog ( ) to a tree in the garden. 1.tied 2.tying 3.tie 4.to tie This car needs ( ). 1.to repair 2.repairing 3.repaired 4.having repaired You had better ( ) there. 1.not going 2.not go 3.not to go 4.going not to The place is certainly worth ( ). 1.seeing 2.seeing it 3.to be seen 4.to see You can never succeed without ( ) your best. 1.do 2.to do 3.doing 4.having done I am looking forward to ( ) you again. 1.see 2.seeing 3.saw 4.have seen この問題の解答とどうしてその答えになったのかを教えてください。。

• 英語の問題です

英語の問題です! 5問あるので余裕のある方おねがいします! 空所に適当な選択肢の語句を入れてください。 1.I tried to take our dog out of our house, but he () go out. (1)had to (2)might not (3)were to (4)would not 2.I would rather () here. (1)not tobe (2)not (3)not being to (4)not be 3.Since you have a fever, you () go to the hospital. (1)heve better (2)should heve (3)might have (4)had better 4.He () to the museum, but now he hardly ever goes. (1)used to going (2)used to go (3)would used to go (4)is used to go 日本語に合うように()内の語句を並べ替えてください。 5.もし気分がすぐれないのなら、仕事に行かない方がよい。 If you don't feel well,(better/ go/ had/ not/ to/ work/ you). 以上の5問です! おねがいします!

• 英語の文法がよく分かりません

以下の英語の文章の文法がどうなっているのか?よく分かりません。 分からなかった文章を書かしていただきます。 There are levels from the English needed to enjoy sightseeing or shopping overseas up to level of English needed to negotiate on the international business scene without an interpreter. 分からない箇所が、 from English neededの箇所で、 neededはなぜEnglishの後ろに置けるのでしょうか? from A to Bの構文のAからBまでという構文になっていると思うのですが、 観光から通訳無しの交渉までという感じで訳せると思うのですが、 upはどのように訳すのでしょうか? from A to Bの構文だとすると、toの後のlevel ofというのは必要なのでしょうか? from the English needed to enjoy ~ to the English needed to negotiateという形でしては駄目なのでしょうか? 英語が未熟で質問が分かりづらい点があると思いますが、 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

訳もお願いします。 1.This crazy world a)A world where everyone is happy b)A world that we cannot understand c)A world in which everyone is mad 2.People come and go. a)People leave and come back. b)People do not stay long. c)People move around the same place. 3.Let's keep it simple. a)Let's not do anything that isn't fun. b)Let's not make life complicated. c)Let's not hold on to expensive things. 4.Nothin'comes for free. a)Nothing can be done without money. b)Nothing you do is without some cost. c)Nothing that one has is priceless. 5.Pockets full of good intentions a)To want to do the right thing b)To intend to help yourself c)To fill one's pockets with wishes

• 英語わかる方お願いします!!

YOU ARE NOT A VIP MEMBER You will not receive the benefits of being a VIP Member Click 'Skip the Month' before the 6th of the month if you do not wish to enjoy major savings next month. Your credit card will not be charged $50.00 membership fee. 和訳お願います!! 英語わかる方お願いします!!!!

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いいたします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1.( ) you live long and die happy!  (1)Should (2)Would (3)Can (4)May 2.Democracy ( ) without freedom of speech.  (1)cannot surviving (2)not can survive (3)cannot survive (4)can't be survive 3.According to the law, you ( ) be 18 years old or over to obtain a driver's license in Japan.  (1)can't (2)must (3)might (4)may not 4.My father ( ) quit school when he was fourteen because of his poor health.  (1)had to (2)must (3)ought to (4)should 5.Our son's soccer uniform is still in good shape. We ( ) buy a new one for him yet.  (1)have to (2)must (3)don't have to (4)should 6.My Japanese teacher says everybody ( ) sutdy at least one foregin language.  (1)ought (2)should (3)may be (4)have to 7.I'd rather ( ) by taxi.  (1)having gone (2)going (3)to go (4)go 8.Since I'm very tired, I ( ) join the party tonigt.  (1)had not rather (2)would not rather (3) would rather not (4) had better not to 9.You had better ( ) your homwork soon.  (1)to finish (2)finishing (3)be finished (4)finish 10.We ( ) tell anymore about this just yet.  (1)didn't have better (2)had better not (3)had not better (4)haven't better 11.When he was a newcomer, he ( ) read several different newspapers every morning.  (1)used to (2) was used to (3)got used to (4)is used to 12.I ( ) this movie before, but I'm not sure.  (1)must see (2)might see (3) should see (4)may have seen 13.Katherine lost her purse yesterday. She ( ) it on the bus.  (1)must drop (2)must be dropping (3)must have dropped (4)must have been dropping 14.He ( ) have introduced you to his sister yesterday because she died three years ago.  (1)cannot (2)must (3)ought to (4) shouldn't 15.We've just missed the train. We ( ) left our office a little ealier.  (1)should (2)should out (3)should have (4)should not have 16.George and I had a great time at the party last night. You ( ) come.  (1)had to (2)might have (3)must have (4)ought to have 17.Mary couldn't help ( ) when she heard the news about the championship.  (1)to smiling (2)smile (3)smiling (4)to smile 18."Your apartment is really compact." "You may ( ) think this is small, but it's actually larger than average."  (1)good (2)well (3)better (4)best 19.There's no bus for two hours, so we ( ) as well take a taxi.  (1)might (2)must (3)would (4)should 量が多いかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 スペルミスなどありましたらお知らせください。

• 高校生レベルの英語の和訳(4)

高校生レベルの英語を和訳してください! 小テストの範囲なのですが、和訳を写したプリントを紛失してしまいました(--;) 先生に頼んでも「自己責任よ」ということで教えてもらえず……(泣) 残念ながらアホ学校のため、友人の中にはまともに訳せる人間がいません! どうか回答&和訳を教えてください!!! ◎次の文を仮定法を用いて書き換えなさい。また和訳しなさい (4)Without your help,I wouldn't be able to do it. (5)I will not give it to you,as it is not mine. (6)As my arm was broken,I could not play the piano. 1問ずつでも構いません! よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• この英語で大丈夫でしょうか?

日本であなたと一緒に散歩できたら本当に楽しいだろうな。私はあなたをおぶるのも楽しみだけど、あなたにおんぶされるのも楽しみだよ。テキサスの自然の中をあなたと一緒に歩くのもいいなぁ。 あなたは馬に乗ったことあるの? 私はないよ、乗ってみたいなぁ。 I might be really happy if I could take a walk with you. I look forward to carryig you on my back but also to being carried on your back. How it might be good for us to take a walk together in the quiet nature of Texas. Have you ever taken a ride on a horse back? I haven't. I wish I could do so. I might be~ と How it might be~ が気になっています。mightでは消極的すぎるでしょうか? 回答お待ちしております、どうかお願いいたします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • プリンターのアイコンが「用紙が切れています」と表示され、印刷できない問題について、解決方法を教えてください。
  • MAC OS Big Sirでプリンターのアイコンが「用紙が切れています」と表示される問題について、解決方法を教えてください。
  • PCの状態が「用紙が切れています」と表示されるトラブルについて、解決方法を教えてください。
回答を見る