• ベストアンサー

この英語で大丈夫でしょうか?

日本であなたと一緒に散歩できたら本当に楽しいだろうな。私はあなたをおぶるのも楽しみだけど、あなたにおんぶされるのも楽しみだよ。テキサスの自然の中をあなたと一緒に歩くのもいいなぁ。 あなたは馬に乗ったことあるの? 私はないよ、乗ってみたいなぁ。 I might be really happy if I could take a walk with you. I look forward to carryig you on my back but also to being carried on your back. How it might be good for us to take a walk together in the quiet nature of Texas. Have you ever taken a ride on a horse back? I haven't. I wish I could do so. I might be~ と How it might be~ が気になっています。mightでは消極的すぎるでしょうか? 回答お待ちしております、どうかお願いいたします!

• no9tm
  • お礼率97% (79/81)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#145674
noname#145674
回答No.1

隊長!失礼ですが、彼(彼女?)とはどういった関係でしょうか!場合によっては私の訳は変態チックなムードを展開しております(→※1)!!笑 一応、設定としては、3年前ホームステイ先の家にいた小学生の男の子も、今は私をおんぶできるぐらいに大きくなったんだろうなぁ、と。笑 It would be really nice if I could take a walk with you in Japan. I am not only excited about carrying you on my back(※1おんぶに興奮する人。笑), but being carried on your back! It would be also nice walking down together in the quiet forest(※2) of Texas. By the way, have you ever ridden horseback? Since I haven't, I wish I could do that too. ※2:quiet nature ofだと『平穏な自然』というよりは、『静かな性格』という感じがするので、forest, mountain, river, lakeやらなんやらにしたほうが情景描写も生き生きとしてくるのではないでしょうか! 以上、報告終わります!

no9tm
質問者

お礼

あはは(笑)。相手は足に障害のある方なんですよ。なので私が「あなたをおんぶして歩いてあげるよ」と言ったところ、相手が「いいえ、私があなたをおんぶします」と言ったので、このような文章となりました。でも、おんぶに興奮(笑)、おもしろくて気に入りました ^^ quiet nature of ってそういう意味もあったんですね。ここはご指摘いただいたようにかえようと思います。 ありがとうございました、とても助かりました ^^

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

I would be so happy if I could take a walk with you. It would be so much fun to carry you but it would be more fun for me to be held by you. It would be wonderful to walk with you through the nature in Texas. Have you ever ridden a horse before? I never have so I would like to do so. ----------------------------- 多少変えました。mightは消極的すぎますね。あまりこういう文では使わないです。 参考になればと思います。

no9tm
質問者

お礼

would~ を使う方がいいんですね、勉強になりました。全体にスムーズな文に直してくださりありがとうございました。とても勉強になりました。ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題です。

英語の問題です。 できればでよいので教えてください。 1. 2文がほぼ同意になるように( )を埋めなさい。   It is reported that the president left London yesterday.   The president (  ) left London yesterday. 2. 次の会話文が成立するように、最も適切なものを選びなさい。 (1) A: I passed my entrance examination.   B: (  ) ア.Try again! イ.Good job! ウ.Take it easy! エ.How well! (2) A: Be sure to visit my family while you're in London.   B: I'd love to. In fact,do you think I could stay      with them for a couple of days?   A: (  ) I'm sure they'd be delighted to have you. ア.How come? イ.How could you? ウ.Why not? エ.Why on earth? (3) A: How are you feeling this morning?   B: (  ) ア.Good for you.イ.My pleasure.ウ.I couldn't be worseエ.Thanks.Just the same to you. よろしくお願いします!

• It takesについてお尋ねします。

it takesについてご教授お願いいたします。 バイク屋に1「How long will it take for the bike to arrive?」と聞く場合や、 2「”Can I walk there?” ”It's too far to walk. You'd better take a taxi." "How long does it take from here?」1及び2の文の場合のitは形式主語(目的語)どちらなのでしょうか? またHow long does it take from here?は何が省略されitの役割は何でしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の整序問題

解いていて、自信が無くよく分からない整序問題があったので、お願いします。 1 Writing with a brush(stroke order,knowing,the,requires,proper). 2 I am wondering(a package,for me,you,drop by,if,the post office,could,and,send). 3 Would it(right,opened,all,be,if,I,the window)? 4 I wonder(would,on the moon,it,be,like,what,walk,to).

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 1.これから飛行機に乗るのだが飛行機で快適に過ごす

1.これから飛行機に乗るのだが飛行機で快適に過ごすための過ごし方や買っておいた方が良いものがあれば教えて頂ければ幸いです。 2.皆さまは飛行機内ではどの様に過ごされますでしょうか?おススメの過ごし方を教えて頂ければ幸いです。 旅行カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 1. I'm going to take a flight from now on, but it would be nice if you could tell me how to spend comfortably on the plane or if there is something better to buy. 2. How are you going to spend on the plane? I would be happy if you could tell me how to spend it. Travel category yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

• 和訳お願いします。

Chinese language must be very hard to learn I think it would take me a lifetime to learn it how long do you think it will take you to learn Chinese ?

• 英語の仮定法の問題

1if使って表現し、全文を書き換えなさい。 1.Had I read the book,I would have enjoyed the movie more. 2.With a camera,I could take a picture of this beautiful scene. 3.She must be tired;otherwise she would go out with her friends. 2各文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1 a)It's time for the children to go to bed. b)It's time the ( )( ) to bed. 2 a)But for water,there would be no life on the earth. b)If it ( )( )( ) water,there would be no life on the earth. 3 a)I wish you could stay in Tokyo longer. b)( )( ) you could stay in Tokyo longer! 4 a)To see the brothers,you would think they were twins. b)( )( )( ) the brothers,you would think they were twins. よろしくお願いします><

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

Paxman: "Conrad, hi. I can't hear you. So, how many people did it take to run one of these looms?" Conrad Varley: "In this particularshed, it actually varied. This one they ran eight looms. That's one , two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." Paxman: "So one person has control of eight?" Varley: "One person ran eight looms. So she's actually kept going all the time. It was a very, very hard job. A very hard job." Paxman: "I should have thought rather dangrous, too. If you're running eight machines and something goes wrong on one of them, could be behind you, could be anything." Varley: "It could. And the main danger being if the belt broke." Paxman: "It's leather, isn't it?" Varley: "It is, yes. You couldn't stop all the machinery, so it had to be repaired in situ. Now, if there was a protrusion, shall we say there, it could catch your sleeve. It'd take you round the shafting." Paxman: "Are you serious?" Varley: "I'm serious." Paxman: "You mean pulled..." Varley: "Pulled round, and there's quite a few. Quite a few was killed by going round the shafting. You didn't often come down in one piece, to be honest."

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. A: Would you like me to repair it for you? B: () (1) No thanks, I'd rather do it myself. (2) Yes, but I don't know how.  (3) Yes, would you please show me how? (4) No, I couldn't show you how. 2. A: Well, how did you enjoy the party, Jenny? B: It was great! I really had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for living me! A: () (1) Don't mention it! (2) Not necessarily! (3) No way! (4) Don't even think about it! 3. A: I'm sorry I didn't visit you last night. B: () (1) Thank you very much. (2) I'd rather not. (3) That's all right. (4) Me, either. 4. A: Why don't we go out somewhere tonight? B: () A: OK. Let's go and see that new action movie. (1) Because we don't want to go out. (2) No, we don't want to go out.  (3) Well, I'd prefer to rent a video. (4) Yeah, that sounds good to me. 5. A: What is the best way to get to Tokyo? B: By train, if you want save time. A: () B: That depends on the traffic. (1) How much does it cost? (2) How often do I have to change?  (3) Is there an express train? (4) How long will it take by bus? 6. A: May I help you? B: No, thank you. I'm just looking. A: () We have a lot more items upstairs. B: Oh, do you? You have a large selection, don't you? (1) Take your time. (2) Take it easy. (3) Do your best. (4) Hurry up.

• この文の意味教えてください

A sculpture of Einstein sitting on a bench is more human and approachable than a sculpture in a museum. If you are walking along the street and see this Einstein, what do you do? You might put your arm around his shoulder pr ask someone to take a photo of the two of you. Perhaps you think about how Einstein changed the world and how you might change the world. Or what it might have been like to be the friends with Einstein. 最後のOr what it might have been like to be the friends with Einstein.ってどういう意味ですか? どなたか教えてください