Be my friend, please. (if you would)

質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 29th September ‘10 Today, I worked in a relax mood, because my boss took a day off today. After working, I went out to drink with my friend of junior high school days. He is my best friend, so I could enjoy from the bottom of my heart. Especially when I lost my confidence now, this drink made me smooth over my hut feelings. I remembered that someone said , ‘If you drink, you should drink old alcohol. If you read a book, you should read old book. If you talk, you should talk with old friend.’ I thought I had a good day today.

• 英文の和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

簡単そうなんですが、分からない英文があります。 どなたか、和訳するとどうなるか、教えてくださいm(_ _)m "If you're not on my side, you're on my way." ここでの「on my way」はmy とあるので 主語がyou're だと、不自然な気がします。 質問があれば、補足します。 よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 英文を作ってみたのですが,通じるか添削お願いします。

英文を作ってみたのですが,通じるか添削お願いします。 What pets do you keep? (ペットはなにを飼っているのですか) You have splendid friends. Friend is precious. (素敵な友達がいるんですね。 友達は大切ですよね。) ↑「~なんですね。」と言う表現は英語でどうしたら良いのでしょうか。 Sakura bloom at spring(in April). (桜は春に咲きます。) 間違っているところの指摘をよろしくお願いします。

• 英文がわかりません・・・。

初めまして。 今回初めて質問させていただきます。 初心者なので、慣れていませんがよろしくお願いします。 早速で失礼します。 あるゲーム友達のメールで来たのですが、下記の英語の文章の和訳がわかりません・・・。 どなたか分かる方はいらっしゃいませんでしょうか? listen. I was not blowing you off. I'm your friend I wouldn't do that 2 you or anybody my game really wouldn't let me connect 2u & my little sister needed so. I went 2 help her & that's she truth tell you what next time your online. I'll get you in the game with her and if you ever need help 4 anything. I'll help you okay friend forget me please. I'm very sorry friend. 所々に見える数字などはたぶん 2=to、4=for だと自分では考えています。 それを踏まえて翻訳サイトなどで調べてみても、なかなかわかりません。 分かる方がいらっしゃれば、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 では、失礼いたしました。

• 英文のチェックおねがいします。(短い文)

友達の誕生日の日に忘れてしまってプレゼントを届けられなかったから、 その代わりとして食事に誘う。という英文の場合、 im going to take my friend for a dinner behalf of a birthday present for my friend that i had forgotten という英文を自分で作ったのですが ...間違い、もっと自然な言い方があればアドバイス御願いします。

• 英文を日本語に

次の英文を日本語に略してくれませんか?? (1)If you learn a new language, your life will become rich in various ways. (2)Besides, if you enjoy learning a new language, the language will be your lifelong friend.

• 英文を見てください

以下の英文の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。 書類は書留で送りましたので、約1週間で届くと思います。 I've sent the document by resistered mail, so it should be there in about a week. もし万が一見つからなかった場合はお知らせください。(「もし万が一」のニュアンスはどうやったら出せますか?) If you can't find it, please let me know. 彼女はすむところすらまだ見つかっていないと言っていた。(たぶん今も見つかっていない) She said she hadn't even found a place to stay yet. (以前に)友達が言ったことが本当だったとわかった。 What my friend had told me turned out to be true. よろしくお願いします!

• わからない英文があります

"A needy friend has you grasping for execuses to avoid her." この英文の意味を教えてください。

• この英文を訳していただけませんか?

この英文を訳していただけませんか? nice to meet you my name is Archivist  この英文を日本語に訳すと 何といっているのでしょうか? 詳しい方、お願いします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 9000ポイントしかないけど、楽天ポイント投資で株式投資が可能なのか?
  • 楽天ポイントを活用して株式投資を行いたいが、ポイントの量が不足している場合はどうなるのか疑問に思っている。
  • 楽天ポイント投資を行うには、一定のポイント数が必要なのか調査してみたい。
回答を見る