友達からの英語メールの翻訳がわからない…どうすればいい?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 友達からの英語メールの和訳がわからない場合、どうすればいいのでしょうか?翻訳サイトを使っても分からない場合、他の人に頼むのが一番の方法です。解読できる可能性のある数字の意味も考えながら、翻訳のお願いをしましょう。
  • 友達が送ってきた英語のメールの和訳がわからない場合、どうすればいいのでしょうか?まずは翻訳サイトで試してみましょう。しかし、数字の意味を理解しながら翻訳する必要があります。もし翻訳サイトでも分からない場合は、他の人に頼むか、オンラインコミュニティで質問するといいでしょう。
  • 友達が送ってきた英語のメールの和訳がわからない場合、どうすればいいのでしょうか?まずは翻訳サイトを使ってみましょう。しかし、数字の意味も考えながら翻訳する必要があります。もし翻訳サイトでも分からない場合は、他の人に頼むか、SNSで質問すると解決できるかもしれません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文がわかりません・・・。

初めまして。 今回初めて質問させていただきます。 初心者なので、慣れていませんがよろしくお願いします。 早速で失礼します。 あるゲーム友達のメールで来たのですが、下記の英語の文章の和訳がわかりません・・・。 どなたか分かる方はいらっしゃいませんでしょうか? listen. I was not blowing you off. I'm your friend I wouldn't do that 2 you or anybody my game really wouldn't let me connect 2u & my little sister needed so. I went 2 help her & that's she truth tell you what next time your online. I'll get you in the game with her and if you ever need help 4 anything. I'll help you okay friend forget me please. I'm very sorry friend. 所々に見える数字などはたぶん 2=to、4=for だと自分では考えています。 それを踏まえて翻訳サイトなどで調べてみても、なかなかわかりません。 分かる方がいらっしゃれば、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 では、失礼いたしました。

noname#229603
noname#229603
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

何だかすごい英語ですね。 何とか私が解読した範囲で訳してみます。  聞いてくれ。  ぼくは君を無視してるわけじゃない。  ぼくは君の友だちだし、誰にもそんな真似はしない。ぼくのゲームが本当に君につながらないんだ。それに妹だって君とつながっていたいんだ。  ばくは妹を助けに行ったんだ。そのことをこの次に君がオンラインになった時に彼女は君に言うだろう。  ぼくは妹と一緒に君とゲームでつながるだろうし、君が何か助けが必要なら助けるよ。  どうかぼくのことを許してくれ。  * forget は forgive のつもりではないかと思います。  とても申し訳なく思っている。

noname#229603
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 ゲームでもこのように文章でメッセージを頂くのは初めてで、 恥ずかしながら英語が苦手な上に、翻訳サイトだけでは 対処しきれなくなって困っていたので、助かりました。 本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文の誤り

1.I have been waiting for her for about an hour, but she hasn't turned up yet. I'll wait till she will come. 2.I got very tired last Sunday, because I spent the whole day to help my help my friend move into his new apartment. 3.Would you please hand this note to whoever comes to see me while my absence? 訳をしてなぜそうなるのか説明もお願いします。

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 If you change your mind, let me know and I’ll honor you discounts.

• この英文を訳してください!

Am I to be blamed? This is a moving piece about a young girl arrested for stealing. She pleads her case to the police officers and tell her life story. They're chasing me, they're chasing me, no they must not catch me, I have enough money now, yes enough for my starving mother and brothers. Please let me go, let me home before you imprison me. Very well, officers? Take me to your headquarters. Good morning captain! no captain, you are mistaken, I was once a good girl, just like the rest of you here. Just like any of your daughters. But time was, when I was reared in slums. But we lived honestly, we lived honestly in life. My father mother, brothers, sisters, and I. But then, poverty entered the portals of our home. My father became jobless, my mother got ill. The small savings that my mother had kept for our expenses were spent. All for our daily need and her needed medicine. One night, my father went out, telling us that he would come back in a few minutes with plenty of food and money, but that was the last time I saw him. He went with another woman. If only I could lay my hands on his neck I would wring it without pain until he breathes no more. If you were in my place, you'll do it, wouldn't you Captain? What? You won't still believe in me? Come and I'll show you a dilapidated shanty by a railroad. Mother, mother I'm home. Mother? Mother?! There Captain, see my dead mother. Captain? There are tears in your eyes? Now pack this stolen money and return it to the owner. What good would this do to my mother now? She's already gone! Do you hear me? she's already gone. Am I to be blamed for the things I have done? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 違いと使用頻度を教えてください

He bade me enter the room.と He bade me to enter the room. では意味が異なりますか? 英語圏でどちらが良く使われていますか? Won’t you get your friend to help you?と Won’t you have your friend help you? はどんなふうに違いますか? 英語圏でどちらが良く使われていますか?

• この英文訳してくださいっっ!!

My machin make me crazy. Get away,or I'll hurt you! I'll get flavor's heart. All I need is flavor's. I'll steal heart and away. I guess that two can play the game Of part-time lover. Just the two of us.   以前に男友達から突然届いたメールなんですが、英語が苦手なため意味が全然わかりません(><) 本人に聞いてもはぐらかすし。。。  なんか比喩的な感じっぽいのはなんとなくわかりますが。どなたかよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m  

• 英文和訳をお願いいたしますっ。

YEs because I'm may not teach you anymore but I'll love to stay as your friend

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 次の英文を英会話スクールで言っても大丈夫でしょうか

(アメリカ人の先生に対して次の質問をしようと思っています。) Could I ask you a question about American culture? I heard American people put their shoes on even in their house. Why don't they put it off in their house? If your friend visited your house with her dirty shoes, wouldn't you mind that at all? もっとこうした方が良いとかあればどんな些細な点でもいいのでアドバイスお願いします。

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自信がないので英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 1. 卒業、おめでとう。私は、貴女のブログで卒業式の写真について拝見したいです。だから私は、MSNのメッセンジャーに登録します。 I congratulate you on your graduation. I’d like to see your blog(your graduation ceremony’s pics). So I’ll register MSN’s messenger. 2.貴女は、「私に論文が国際会議に採用された」と言いましたね。凄いです。貴女は、天才です。 You said to me,” I have to tell you I was working on a article and it was accepted in a international conference! “ You are very wonderful! You are genius! 3.貴女は、「先生に博士課程に進むよう言われた」と言いましたね。凄いですね。すみませんが、私は、博士課程に進んだ経験がないです。だから貴女が博士課程に進むべきかわからないです。 You said to me, “Teacher proposed me to go on studying and take a PhD.” It’s very great! Sorry, I don’t get PhD. So I don ‘know it. 4.貴女は「お兄さん夫妻に赤ちゃんができた」と言いましたね。おめでとう。いつ出産予定ですか? You said to me, “my brother and his wife are waiting for a baby”. Congratulation! When is your brother’s wife going to have a baby? 5.私は、休みに本を読んだり、テレビなどを見たりして過ごしました。貴女は、「彼氏とプラハとベルリンに行く」と言いましたね。旅行、楽しんできてください。 My holiday was… I read books, watched TV,etc… You said to me, “ I and my boyfriend will travel Praha and Berlin.”  Please enjoy your travel!

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.