• ベストアンサー

この英文訳してくださいっっ!!

My machin make me crazy. Get away,or I'll hurt you! I'll get flavor's heart. All I need is flavor's. I'll steal heart and away. I guess that two can play the game Of part-time lover. Just the two of us.   以前に男友達から突然届いたメールなんですが、英語が苦手なため意味が全然わかりません(><) 本人に聞いてもはぐらかすし。。。  なんか比喩的な感じっぽいのはなんとなくわかりますが。どなたかよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m  

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

これってもしかして割り切って付き合おうよ!的な文章じゃないんでしょうか? >My machin make me crazy ムラムラするって意味かな? make me crazyって夢中にさせると言うような意味で使い、My machin は男性からの文章、と言うところから察すると「男性自身」?かなって思いました。 それを関連付けるのが >I guess that two can play the game Of part-time lover ですよね。part-time loverはスティービーワンダーの歌でこんなタイトルの歌がありました。 割り切ったお付き合い、的な意味ですよね。 割り切ったお付き合いをしようよ、と言うお誘いの文句だと思うのですが。。。 違っていたらごめんなさい。

doradora777
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 あぁぁ、なんとなくわかりました。。。 実は私は既婚者で、結婚前からその友達には「彼氏(旦那)がいてもいいから・・・」みたいなことを遠まわしに言われてたんですよね。何事もありませんでしたが。 おかげさまで英文の意味は解決しましたが、なんかモヤモヤが残ります(笑) っていうかこんなの送って来るなんて失礼ですよねぇ(;´Д`)

その他の回答 (1)

• koike627
  • ベストアンサー率25% (190/754)
回答No.1

自分の持っている翻訳ソフトで翻訳したら 「私のmachinは私をクレージーにする。 逃げなさい。さもないと、私はあなたを傷つける! 私は風味の心臓を得る。 私が必要なすべては風味のである。 私が心臓を盗むことと向こう。 私は、2がパートタイム恋人のゲームをすることができることを推察する。 二人です。」 と出ました。

doradora777
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 なんかわけわかんないけど怖いですね( ̄▽ ̄; 勝手に推察しないで~!って感じです(笑)

関連するQ&A

• 英文を助けてください。

次の英文は合っていますか? 1)今年もあと2日で終わります。 There are only two days left in this year. 2)私はあなたを傷つけてしまって本当に申し訳ありませんでした。 I'm really sorry that I hurt you. 3)私はずっと心の底から後悔しています。 I have been deeply regret from the bottom of my heart. 4)私はもう1度謝りたい。 I want to apologize again. 5)ごめんなさい。 I’m so sorry again. 2)を、私はAとBのことであなたを傷つけてしまい(不愉快にさせてしまい)本当に申し訳ありませんでした。に訳したいのですがわかりません。 6)来年もよろしくね。という英語はどういえばいいのでしょうか? 年内にどうしても謝りたいのでよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

I saw you and i will always do if you open your heart for me and for get about the other guy, i want you to see the meaning of true love and i will treat you the way you. 特に、この部分が知りたいです。 (if you open your heart for me and for get about the other guy, i want) 私に心を開いて他の男性の話をして欲しいと言うことでしょうか?

• わからない英文があります

わからない英文があります 全文(倒産したJが弁護士(友人)のSと相談している場面): J: Won't these costs be covered by chapter eleven? S: Well, filing for bankruptcy isn't going to make this thing go away. The U.S. Attorney's office is involved in this now. They'll push for fraud and unauthorized transactions. J: Yeah, so, they find me. And I go back to work. And I make it all back. S: Four million dollars? Unless you plan on going to the track and getting *really* lucky... J: Look. If you don't want to do this - S: You're going to lose your series seven license.It's really important that you understand the predicament you're in. J: Look. I get it from my wife every day. My daughters won't talk to me. I got my ass kicked in front of everyone at the most elegant event of the year. I get it. Okay, man. I, I, I definitely understand. ↓の文の意味を教えてください! *They'll push for fraud and unauhthorized transactions. *And I make it all back *Unless you plan on going to the track *You're going to lose your series seven license *I got my ass kicked

• 「flavor」について教えてください

We're drinking the same flavor. 「私たち、同じ味のを飲んでる。」 I'll never forget the taste of this smoothie. 「このスムージーの味は決して忘れない。」 flavorとtasteの使い分けがよくわかりません。 わかりやすく教えてください。

• 英文⇔日本文

英訳を教えて下さい! ☆平和を築くのに女性がどれほど重要な役割を果たしてき たか、我々はその例を世界に見出す事が出来る。 ★彼はきっと喜んでそれを君に見せびらかすでしょう。 この英訳は、I\'m sure he\'ll get a kick out of showing it off to you. となるようなのですが、get a kickとout of はどういう訳にあたるのですか?  どなたか分かる方教えて下さい。

• この英文が何を示しているのか教えてください!

こんにちは。 今、英語の長文を読んでてわからないことがあったので質問させていただきます。 この文章は擬人化されたモノが自分について説明しているという文章なのですが、そのモノが何なのかが全く分かりません。 Looks like the weather’s warmed up, and you know what that means; I’m finally going to get outside again. I’m an outdoorsman at heart, and there’s nothing I like better than getting into the wilderness. It’s a shame I only get to do it a few times a year. Ah, it’s going to feel good to stretch myself out. I’ve been cooped up indoors all winter, and when you’re bound up as tight as I am, and stuck in a closet, well . . . I’d call it cabin fever, but that drawstring bag is a lot smaller than a cabin! I suspect I’ve got plenty of new wrinkles this year. Guess I’m getting older. Well, never mind. At least I’m thin and light. My grandfather and his generation were all a bit on the heavy side, if you know what I mean. Although I have to admit, they were made of sturdier stuff than I am. They all thought we were sissies when we started using nylon! But those were different days. Some of the young bucks today are pretty crazy, though. They’ll spend the night anywhere — from frozen mountainsides to outdoor music festivals. But life’s easy for them. They’ve got no strings, and they’re strong and flexible. But me? I’m a bit old-fashioned. The young guys might even call me a little square. Well, they think they have me pegged, but we’re not so different. We all love feeling the rain and wind at night. I mean, starry skies are just fine, but when the weather’s bad and you stand strong against it, that’s what gives you a real sense of purpose, you know? どなたかわかる方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください!よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を教えてください。

I,m getting rid of this leather jacket because it,s worn out at the elbows. の文で、get rid ofの部分はなぜ進行形なのでしょうか。

• KISSのアルバムタイトルを教えて下さい。

下記の曲名が入っている、アルバムを 教えて下さい。 ☆SOMEWHERE RETWEEN ☆CRAZY CRAZY NIGHTS ☆UNDER THE GUN ☆BURN BITCH BURN ☆SILVER SPOON ☆HIDE YOUR HEART ☆I'LL FIGHT HELL TO HOLDYOU ☆WHENYOUR WALLSCOMEDOWN ☆KING OF HEARTS ☆灼熱の想い 以上です。 昔の記憶ですが、2枚か3枚ぐらいで、レンタルしてカセットにダビングしたと思います。ので、できれば、まとめて入っている、タイトルを御願いします。

• 和約お願いします。

i feel like everyone is trying to get away from me :/ oh well i guess ill just take a nape to get my mind off things.

• "but again"の使い方

2点質問があります。 Ashley: Are you going to take anything else? Jake: They say it rains cats and dogs in the spring, but again, I'll probably just wait and pick up a raincoat or an umbrella later on. "but again"の訳と"I'll probably just wait"で何を"待つ"のか理解できません。 Ashley: Do you need any clothing for formal occasions? Jake: Well, you never know when you might needs something on the spur of the moment for a wedding or maybe someone's graduation, or a nice date, so I'll probably take some nice slacks, a dress shirt, and a couple (of) crazy ties or two. 自分の話で、"Well, you never"と主語が"I"ではなく"you"であるのは何故でしょうか。 また、最後の"a couple (of) crazy ties or two"で"a couple of"とあるにも関わらず再度"or two"とあるのはどのようなニュアンスでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。