• 締切済み

訳してください。。。

Wow,you do speak english! And,I dont think thats gonna work!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• gldfish
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2895/6955)
回答No.2

へえ、英語喋れるの! うまくいくとは思えないけどね。 ・・・これで意味わかりますか? 2つめの文が、英語のことを指しているのか、他の何かを指して「うまくいかない」と言っているのか、それだけではわかりません。

khb48323
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ワォ、英語喋るんだね!でもそれだと通じないと思うよ。

khb48323
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• どういう意図でしょうか?

訳をお願いします…急ぎです。どういうニュアンスでしょう。とくに最後のi have just had higher expectations about you~最後にかけて。 こんなのがきて、話そうと言ったらdnt worry we have no problemと… 以下ですお願いします how do you tell the person your with there friend looks better than them? mad、joking or no joking. do you think before you speak? i could say many hurtful things to you to get you mad or to see if you really love me、but i dont cause thats chidish. i guess i have just had higher expectations about you. i never want to think you are pretty face only and shallow and no brain because those are everywhere.

• 英語教えてください

i can speak english と i can do speak english 下のは使わない英語ですか? i can speaking english スピークかスピーキングかどっちが正しいですか? can do は ~ができる っていう意味らしいですが 上記の文章では使わないのでしょうか 私は英語を話します が i can speak english 私は英語を話せます が i can do speak english (doは不要?) 私は英語を話しています が i can speaking english でしょうか。 can と can do は使い分けるものですか? 人に聞くときは Can you speak English? あなたは英語話せますか? なんで can you なんでしょう you can でもいいんでしょうか? もうひとつ have はどういうときに、どんな意味で使いますか? I have a~ のときと have~ のとき haveをネットで調べると意味がよくわかりませんが 外国人のトークでハブは結構使ってる人が多いような気がします。 どなたか、お時間ありましたら、教えてください。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• 基本5文型について

Do you speak English?―Yes,I do. この英文は基本5文型では第何文型になりますか? 教えてくださいm(_ _)m

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• 並び替えお願いします!

And now it is here, ( am / I / do / do / meant / think / to / what / work / you )? お願いします(>_<)

• 英語の訳があっているか知りたいです。

You imply i did あなたは私を巻きこむだろう You always judge me あなたは常に私をジャッジする And always for the worst そして常に不快に感じる Like u are better than me それじゃあ、あなたの方が私より優れている ようじゃないか Thats unfair そんなの平等じゃない I could do it the same with u 前はあなたと同じようにできたかもしれない But i dont でも今はできない

• 大至急!※以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います※

first i felt hurt and insulted.. but then i think that Yuri dont want to speak and showing womans character of not speaking

• 日本語にしてください。お願いします!!

hehehehee thats ok. dont be sorry about being late. dont worry about english. you can keep trying. just try it :) even if you write errors, i can understand what you meant :) i totally like you. you are really nice and interesting. beautiful, attractive and seductive! :D hehe i wish i was with you >.< sorry, i wasnt in kumamoto. i was in tokyo, yokohama and kamakura. i drunk kumamoto sake in a restaurant in yokohama :) but i would love to visit kumamoto for you too <3 if you like :* have you skype, line, kakaotalk, facebook? <3

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。