• ベストアンサー

英語の訳があっているか知りたいです。

You imply i did あなたは私を巻きこむだろう You always judge me あなたは常に私をジャッジする And always for the worst そして常に不快に感じる Like u are better than me それじゃあ、あなたの方が私より優れている ようじゃないか Thats unfair そんなの平等じゃない I could do it the same with u 前はあなたと同じようにできたかもしれない But i dont でも今はできない

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

You imply i dd 私がやったと、あなたは仄めかしている。 You always judge me あなたはいつも私をジャッジする And always for the worst そしていつも最悪の方に判断する Like u are better than me まるで、あなたの方が私より優れているみたいに Thats unfair そんなのフェアじゃない I could do it the same with u 同じことをあなたにやりかえすこともできる But i dont でも、私はそうはしない

natsu255
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語のメールを日本語訳にして頂けますか?

i wish you was here 2.. so many pleases that i will like to take you . :^) but what did you say to you ex-boyfriend went he proposed to you ? you dont have to tall me if you dont want to! i be ok . i respect your opinion こちらのメールです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• うまく英語で表現できません。訳をみてください

訳を見てください (1) だから私はあなたの為に写真を送ろうとしていたんだ。私は写真がすごく嫌いだとしってるよね?でもあなたがほしいというから最近写真を1枚選んだんだ。 それなのになんでそんな事をいうの? 人が人を好き(like)な気持ちの表現はそれぞれ違う。行動もちがう。   Im trying to send u my picture. you know that i dont like to take a picture. but I was trying to send you my pictuer because you really want it. why you say sunch........すみませんわかりません (ちょっといらっとしていますが、怒りという感じではなく落ち着いていいたいです。ただしい英語をwおしえてえください) (2) あなたは最近忙しいと言って私に話さなくなった。私はあなたの中で私への気持ちが変わろうとしていると気づいていた。 なぜあのとき昨日のみたいに本心を話さなかったの? 私はきづつくのがこわい。 you dont trying to talke to me lately. i realized that you feeling.......going ...change.... why didnt you talke to me .... im scare to hurt......わかりません おしえてください  翻訳機能などは使わなくても英語がわかるかたおしえてください

• 英語を日本語にして貰えますか?

意味が分からない所が多々あります。。。 意訳で結構ですのでヨロシクお願いします。 went you be next to me i will always have the same feeling toward you ..no matter of what happen ... this is how i am and i want you to always feel happy and care ... in the good time and bad ... only happiness can make a better life .. and i will make it come true ..i want too make it come true.

• 英語教えてください(*_*)

And same to you I hope you have a better year! おねがいしまぁすb(^o^)d

• 英語の訳を教えてください!

You know why I hired you? I always hire the same girl...stylish,slender,of course...worships the magazine. But so often they turn out to be...I don't know,disappointing. And stupid.So you,with that impressive resume,and the speech about your so-called work ethic,I thought you would be different. I said to myself,go ahead. Take a chance. Hire the smart,fat girl.

• 日本語に 訳お願いします。

日本語に 訳お願いします。 i cant tell you how i feel, because i know you dont feel the same, and it hurts me already deep down... where the fuck can i get some long school pants yo? not to big thow hate baggy shit オーストラリアの友達の書いた文章です。 訳お願いします。

• 日本語の訳と英作を教えてください。

(1)「Going to see you live always reminds me that life is for living.」 という英文がありました。 「あなたが活動しているのを見に行くことで、いつも私は生きる意味を見出す。」という感じでしょうか?that lifeというところがよくわかりませんでした。 (2)「あなたと同じ時代に生まれたことを神に感謝せずにはいられない。」という感じの英文は 「 I can't help thanking God for living in the same time as you.」 では不自然でしょうか? または 「I am happy to live in the same time as you.」 ではどうでしょうか? おわかりになる方、是非教えていただきたいと思います。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします

How was your photo? Anyway, I came to bring to school today Saturday also have to go to school is horrible So hard to get up in the morning I got up at 6:00. When you get up? Yusuke You saw me for the first time How did I?

• 訳はあってますか?うまくできない所教えてください

この文はつながってます I have health problem with my face. I dont know why, maybe a bite?? 私はね顔は健康に問題がある。何故かわからないけど、多分、噛まれた?噛む(受身でないですよね?過去形でもないし??) I have no medicine like calamine cream. 私はカラミンクリームのようなのは持ってない (カラミンクリームってどんなのですか?日本にあるんですか?辞書は粉末と書いてありますが・・) If not better by Sunday may be scary for your friends? あなたの友達は恐がらないのといいけど。 (なんで?が最後につきますか?) .................. 次の2文はつながってます。 You always think what?? あなたいつも何思ってるの? I am not good I am very good. 私がいいとか、悪いとか。(思ってるの?) 教えてください、お願いします