• ベストアンサー

メールのタイトルと文章の英訳です

【Confirmation of your order】 Please confirm that the order listed below is correct. を内容変更ということにしたいです。以下の文章です。 ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 【ご注文内容変更の確認】 下記の通りご注文内容を変更いたしましたのでご確認をお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

【Confirmation of your changed order】 Please confirm that the changed order listed below is correct.

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

【Confirmation of the order change】 Please confirm that I have changed my order as listed below. Thank you.

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さいm(_ _)m

日本語にして下さいm(_ _)m Please find attached the preliminary order confirmation without shipping costs. Please confirm your order, so that we can prepare it and calculate the shipping costs.

• 海外のショップへメールで問い合わせたいのですが。。。

先日海外のオンラインショップでDVDを注文したのですが、注文状況を調べるとまだ注文未確定の状態で、商品名の横に「back order」とあったので在庫がないということだと思うのですが、「注文番号~の商品はいつごろ入荷、発送が可能か」、という内容の問い合わせメールを送ろうと思ってます。英語ができないため、もしよければ英訳していただけるとうれしいです。それと、注文手続き完了したときに送られてきたメールの一部が分からず何か見落としていないか気になるので、こちらも、もしよければ内容を教えていただけるとうれしいです。 This email verifies your order. It also gives you the information you need to track or change your order online. To do this, access "My Account" on our website and key in your username and password. Please note that if you make any changes to this order, you will not receive another Order Confirmation, but will receive an Invoice Confirmation once it has shipped. 本当に個人的な質問で、申し訳ありません。 よろしくお願いします。

• イギリスからの英文メールの翻訳をお願いします

イギリスから商品を購入しようとして英文で困っています よろしくお願いします。 長くなりますが順を追って状況も書きます (1)イギリスのある会社の品をネットで注文して同時にpaypalで支払いました    (2)翌日このようなメールが届きました  (同メールにPROFORMA INVOICE という伝票がPDFで添付されていました) Thank you for placing your order with Bits from Bytes. Please find attached a pro forma invoice for the goods required. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE ADDED THE SHIPPING COST OF £160.33. IF YOU ARE COLLECTING THIS ORDER PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND I WILL CHANGE IT. Please ensure payment is made for the goods as soon as possible. Once we have received your payment, your order will be processed and an email will be sent, confirming your updated order status. We kindly ask that payment is made for the total amount, and that you quote your BFB order number (starting with 20000) using one of the following methods: PayPal =  ****@*****.com Bank: 会社の口座の情報 Once we have received payment our sales team will contact you with regards to the shipping information. (3) なんとなく送料分の支払いが抜けてた? 自分で判断して  paypalでさらに160.33ポンド支払いました (4)すると翌日このようなメールが来ました  (同時に前と同じPDFが添付されていました) Thank you for your order, please find attached confirmation of your purchase order as receipt of payment for goods required. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us on the details below. 以上の状況です (2)と(4)の英文の翻訳お願いします。

• HSBCからメールがきたのですが...

訳してもよくわかりません。 PINの変更をして、口座を有効にするようにということでしょうか? We have receive your confirmation letter for Phonebanking Pin and ATM pin but your signature is different shown in our record. Please confirm your wish to activate your bank account with HSBC HK. therefore authorizing HK HSBC to activate your debit card.

• 海外サイトからの返事なんですが、、、

海外サイトで買い物をしたんですが、 「商品はいつ届きますか?」とメールしたら、 返事があったんですが、分からない単語が多く、 調べてもイマイチ意味が分からない文章に なってしまい、困っています。 商品を注文して二週間~三週間なんですが、 届くのか心配です。メールの内容は Thank you for your recent order with Everlast Boxing! An email or phone confirmation will be required to complete your online transaction. Your order is currently in a pending (hold) status, where it will remain for up to 30 days. After that period, if we have not received a valid confirmation-it will be cancelled. Please understand that this measure is done to protect the security of cardholder. です。宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 訳してください。

ウィーンのコンサートをサイトで予約したのですが、 送られてきたメールの英語がいまいちわかりません。 訳をお願いできますでしょうか。 Many thanks for your order at EUROPERA Ticket GmbH! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS E-MAIL IT IS JUST A PAYMENT CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ORDER NOT A TICKET. During the next two working days upon availability we will send you the final booking confirmation. For all questions regarding your booking please reply to the following E-mail: office@vienna-concert.com Details of your booking:

• 英訳をお願いします

「下記添付書類、ご確認の上、ご返答お願いいたします。」 英訳は下記内容で宜しいでしょうか?ご指導を宜しくお願いします。 「About the accompanying documents as below, Please kindly check and confirm me by return」

• amazon uk からのメール

日本で販売されていないCDをAmazon UK で購入しようとアカウント登録、商品の購入まではスムーズに行き その後Amazonからの注文受け付けたよメールの後に以下のメールが送信されてきました。 内容的には発送したよメールとは違うようなんですが・・・。 以下のメールはどういった内容なんでしょうか? Dear Customer, We wanted to give you an update on the status of your order #注文番号?. We now have the delivery date(s) for the order you placed on 10 February 2009, 10:16 MET (Order# 注文番号?). We have listed the item(s) below with the expected delivery date(s): 商品の内のひとつ Estimated arrival date: 27/02/09 - 10/03/09 For more details, please visit the Your Account section of our web site (http://www.amazon.co.uk/your-account). You can also reach Your Account by clicking the link in the top right corner of any page on our website. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk. For your reference, here is a summary of your order: 商品名1 商品名2 On the date of dispatch, you should receive an e-mail message confirming the date, contents and delivery method. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk, we hope to see you again. Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message. Sincerely, Customer Service Department Amazon.co.uk http://www.amazon.co.uk

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします

次のオーダーの梱包状態を添付した写真の様にしているかを確認して下さいと言う表現が 以下の文章で通じるかご教示お願いします。 Please confirm the freight of next order is packed with stretch film like in the photo attached.

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.