• 締切済み

和訳お願いします!

Wow! Did you find it painful? I had mine pierced in a jewelry store :)

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.3

たまげたぜ。痛いわきゃねぇだろ。俺なんかココ山岡でぶち抜いたぜ!(笑)

noname#171911
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

わ~、それ痛いって思った?私は、自分のは宝石店でピアスしてもらったよ。

noname#171911
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

エッ! あなた、痛いものだと思ってたの? わたしの場合は、宝石店で穴を開けてもらったわ。

noname#171911
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

"Oh," said Tommy. "What a waste! When you're through with the book, you just throw it away, I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it, and it's good for many more. I wouldn't throw it away." "Same with mine," said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said, 'Where did you find it?' "In my house." He pointed without looking, because he was busy reading. "In the attic." "What's it about?" "School."

• 和訳お願いします!

thank you for getting back to me  but are you sure its not over the counter cause we went buy thiere lastime and it is over the counter my husband buy it in the airport store but it's okey if you can't find it thank you for you're time tho' i'm greatful for what you did. お願い致します!

• 和訳してください

和訳してください I just now received your order. Did you fax it in? Customer Service had it and did not know what account it belong to. I recognized your name, so I will process your order. You wanted prices on books. I am waiting on our customer sevice person at Crumrine to help me. I will be in touch. Sorry again for the delay. 宜しくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

翻訳機はなしで^^; Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17, 2155, she wrote, 'Today Tommy found a real book." It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it when he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages, which were yellow. It was very funny to read the words. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen, you know. And then, when they turned back to the page before, it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time. "Oh," said Tommy. "What a waste! When you're through with the book, you just throw it away, I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it, and it's good for many more. I wouldn't throw it away." "Same with mine," said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said, 'Where did you find it?' "In my house." He pointed without looking, because he was busy reading. "In the attic." "What's it about?" "School."

• 英文の和訳お願いします

Nothing you decide to do can go as planned without preparation. This is just what I experienced on my first date with my girlfriend. I didn't expect that deciding what to wear on a first date would be a difficult and energy-consuming task. Actually, I (leave) my decision-making until the last minute, when I had no other choice but to ask my brother for a suitable outfit because I fould mine had faed. So my advice would be to plan your outfit in advance, leaving yourself plenty of time to wash the outfit you choose and even (shopping) for a new one if necessary. Something unexpected may happen to the outfit you have originally (chose). Your ideal outfit will be useless when you happen to find it has a hole or stain in it or it no longer fits you. Just in case, you are (advising) to have a backup outfit. You cannot be too early in (prepare) for a big event! a backup outfitは「代わりに着るもの」と訳します。 カッコ内は文法的に正しい形じゃありません。 お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

Just three months later I was back again at the Seattle airport. A different voice answered, "Information," and I asked for Sally. "Are you a friend?" "Yes," I said. "An old friend." "Then I'm sorry to have to tell you. Sally had only been working part-time in the last few years because she was ill. She died five weeks ago." But before I could hang up, she said, "Wait a minute. Did you say your name was Willard?" "Yes." "Well, Sally left a message for you. She wrote it down." "What was it?"I asked, almost knowing in advance what i would be. "Here it is, I'll read it - "Tell him I still say there are other worlds to sing in. He'll know what I mean.'" I thanked her and hung up. I did know what Sally meant.

• 少し長い文ですが和訳お願いします。

海外の方に簡単な英語でコメントして お返事を頂いたのですが、 私には理解出来ず困っています。 I love you too! And I completely understand cuzz I didn't live in America my whole life so I had to learn and I've gotten better at it so I've had the same experience like you did! It's ok girl! 英語のお得意な方、和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いします。

I think you did mistook the value of the animals you are about purchasing. It's great you have seen some photos from my first son who is also very successful in breeding this specie and others as well. I might consider and let you have a pair for A Yen and i hope it will be a great offer otherwise i will not find it appropriate carrying on with the deal. This is actually the best price i can offer you. If seriously interested,then we can proceed further with the paperwork and delivery to your location through Narita Airport.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 大体の意味はわかりますが、ところどころあやふやなところがあるので、お願いします。 My apologize for the delay in replying as it was filtered into my junk mail Wish you and your family a very happy new year I greatly appreciate you keeping in touch It is good to see your xray and good results You have done well with rehabilitation Especially during winter you might have some stiffness but that should subside as time goes by I had the pleasure to see your website and it is heartwarming to see you had made a separate website and esp. a web page in English I greatly appreciate it I will convey your regards and wishes to all the staff who were involved in your care If you happen to visit dubai I would appreciate if you could drop by to say a quick Hi please keep in touch

• 和訳をお願いします

I drove past the H it does not look to good.(Hは名称です) The front entrance was lock with a metal gate which you have to use a key to open . There was a front desk just like in a hotel but I did not see anyone there. There was a back entrance to this complex but it also had a metal gate. This morning after breakfast I grove by and the gates were all open and a person was at the desk. But you could just walk inside the complex without any one asking you if you live there. 説明が長くてわかりません。。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m