1. If I find a \500 coin on the street and nobody is around me, I will definitely pick it up and use it for myself.
However, if I find as much as \100,000 on the street, I will report it to the police.
2. My wife is not well. She suffers from lymphedema. I feel sorry for her. I am depressed.
3. However, we cannot use our health insurance for its treatment. That is an extreme financial burden for us. We don't have that much money.
4. Come to think of it, my wife and I haven't laughed for the past several years.
5. My dictionary doesn't contain any words with bright meanings.