• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その24)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 明日はバレンタインかぁ。でもこの歳になると、そんで?ってな感じだな。  It's a Valentine's Day tomorrow. But I have a feeling that "So what?" in these ages. 2 サンディパティにファンレター送ったのは考えてみればほとんど40年ぐらい前だよな。  Thinking of that I wrote a fan letter to Sandi Patty had been almost 40 years ago. 3 でも、どこで住所しらべたんだろ?まったく覚えてないな。 But, I wonder that where can I get her address? I forget it at all. 4 斎藤から朝、初音ミクって何よ?ってメールが着たから、ヴァーチャルな女の子で  歌を歌うって教えた、でも正解かどうかわからない。  This morning Saito mailed to me ," What is Hatunemiku?". So I mailed to him that Hatune-miku is a virtual girl,she sings a lot.  But I don't know my answer is correct or not. 5 それにしても、昨日嫁さんがNHKスペシャルで原爆投下を日本の軍部は5時間も前に  知っていて、なんの処置もしなかったのをオレも観て、結局いつの時代も国民は犬死だなと  思った。  Yesterday, my wife watched NHKspecial program about atomic bom. The military of Japan known that before 5 hours of atomic bom was explotion, But they didn't nothing at all. I really really angry them!! Anyway, always people is treated just like a garbage by our great ,superb gorverment. 宜しくお願い致します。  

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数118
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2664/3931)

1 明日はバレンタインかぁ。でもこの歳になると、そんで?ってな感じだな。 So tomorrow is Valentine's Day. But at my age, I guess the general reaction would be "So what?" 2 サンディパティにファンレター送ったのは考えてみればほとんど40年ぐらい前だよな。 Thinking about it, it is almost 40 years since I had written a fan letter to Sandi Patty. 3 でも、どこで住所しらべたんだろ?まったく覚えてないな。 But now I wonder. How did I manage to find her address? I don't remember at all. 4 斎藤から朝、初音ミクって何よ?ってメールが着たから、ヴァーチャルな女の子で歌を歌うって教えた、でも正解かどうかわからない。 This morning Saito mailed me, asking what "Hatunemiku" was. I mailed back telling him that Hatsune Miku is a girl created in the virtual world, who sings a lot. I don't know if my response was correct though. 5 それにしても、昨日嫁さんがNHKスペシャルで原爆投下を日本の軍部は5時間も前に知っていて、なんの処置もしなかったのをオレも観て、結局いつの時代も国民は犬死だな思った。 Yesterday my wife was watching "NHK Special", a documentary on the atomic bomb. Apparently the Japanese military was aware of the dropping of the atomic bomb 5 hours before it was dropped, but did nothing about it. I watched that part too, and it made me extremely angry. In the end, we citizens are always treated as expendables by the government of the day.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

こんばんは。 回答頂きましてありがとうございます。 私の文章は全く日記を添削して頂いてる状態です。 斎藤というのも私の友人です。 朝の5時30分過ぎのメールです。 誰がなんと思おうと関係ない!!というまるで日記公開を添削して頂いてるので英訳を読ませて 頂くのはとてもうれしい事です。 これからも宜しくお願い致します。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳してみました・・

英訳してみたのですが、どうでしょうか? 『私のことを言われるのは全く構わないけど、家族のことを言われるのは許せない。』 I don't mind at all if they talk about me, but it is offensive to me that they talk about my family.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 I really look forward to our holiday and seeing you. Last week was not the best week for me ... so I can really use a holiday and I can't think of anyone else who I would like to spend my holiday with. I'm really looking forward to see you again. My Korean customer is having some problems and management is breathing down my neck to solve the problems ... but it seems the problems are not in my area. And also this week my cleaning lady quit! I need to find a new cleaning lady. She said I asked her to do too much for only 4 hours of cleaning. I checked with my mother, our secretary ... and they all agree that even 2-3 hours should be more than enough. Maybe she might be a bit lazy. Today I'm going to time how long it takes me ... :( I guess I will clean very hard today and also try to look for a new cleaning lady. And the most tragic news of all ... a team member of me, ●●, who was working in ●●, passed away last Monday. He was already on sick leave for some time ... but the tragic news still came as a shock. But it was not all bad news this week :) That's why we're going to make a super nice holiday. Looking forward to see you ●●. When I think of you, I get a feeling of beauty, softness, kindness ...

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

1. Tomorrow is St. Valentine's Day, which impresses me at my age as something like "So what?". 2. Come to think of it, it was almost forty years ago that I sent a fan letter to Sandi Patty. 3. However, I cannot remember at all where I found out her address. 4. When Mr. Saito e-mailed me this morning and asked me who is Hatsune Miku, I answered that she is a virtual girl and sings songs. However, I am not sure whether it is correct. 5. Yesterday my wife and I watched a documentary program called NHK Special, which revealed that Imperial Japanese Army had not done anything about it though it had known about the atomic bombing five hours before. I got the impression that ordinary people are killed in vain regardless of times. ☆ Sandi Patty さんのURLどうも有り難うございます。印象的な歌唱でした。最近私は、歳のせいか、1985年前後の、森昌子さんの、他の歌い手さんの曲をカバーされたものをYouTubeでよく聞いています。 *帰りこぬ青春 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWQektYuOQ *唱歌メドレー4曲 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX9AjRiMQSU&feature=BFa&list=PL02848B6A899574CF&lf=BFa *きみ愛しき人よ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80u0WowtYJU&feature=BFa&list=PL02848B6A899574CF *南国土佐を後にして http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfPxv_s0p3c&feature=BFa&list=PL02848B6A899574CF&lf=BFa *細雪 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgI3QnmJncE&feature=related *二十二才の別れ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arc_jiA9b38&feature=BFa&list=PL02848B6A899574CF&lf=BFa *いい日旅立ち http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kDqMrGxBjg&feature=BFa&list=PL02848B6A899574CF&lf=BFa *さざんかの宿 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XHPPT7DCUk *聖母たちのララバイ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmPLCxX2APw&feature=BFa&list=PL02848B6A899574CF&lf=BFa *緑の地平線 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WxieDwQMpE&feature=related

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

こんばんは。 いつも回答ありがとうございます。 そうですね、私も社会人になるまでは、ほとんど歌謡曲というか日本の曲は聞かなかったのですが、 社会人になると飲み会があり、どうしても唄わなければならない場面になり、ほとんど知ってる曲は 童謡ぐらいだったので、童謡を歌った記憶があります。 そのうち、年齢を重ねていくうちに歌謡曲のよさにもわかるようになり、森昌子は私の大好きな歌手です。 私の数少ない日本の歌謡曲CDのうちの一枚は森昌子です。彼女は天才だと思います。 sayshe様もお好きな南国土佐を後にしては、完全にペギー葉山より上手いですよね。 下の5曲は暗い私の名曲です。よろしかったら聴いてみて下さい。 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sPy0xnk8J4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIIL5p7_WKk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIIwct9QNi4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLwsTHVurWU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5iVdHGFr2o 話が完全にそれましたが、これからも宜しくお願いいたします。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。

You're going to be proud of me, Marcie. Guess what I have in my lunch...an apple! Where is it? I know I put it in here this morning.. Here it is..underneath all the doughnuts. この訳がうまく出来ないのでお願いします。 あと、 This is perfect. I'll just lie here just in front of our mailbox and watch all of my valentines come in.. I'm surprised that no one else has thought of doing this.. このストーリーの訳もお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 訳をお願いいたします!

確認をしたいのでお願いします! I mentally try out a few ways to praise and encourage my daughter. "I can tell you are working really hard on that project. You are really doing your best work." I wonder if it's necessary to get involved at all, depending on her own sense of motivation. My daughter says she is ready to read about the rest of Sammy's adventures. For now, my job is simply to listen.

• 英訳お願いします。

次の文章の英訳をお願いします。辞書を広げて一応一通り調べたのですが、読み違えがありそうで怖いので正確な訳をお願いします。 It was waking from a dream:my producer showed me a suggestion for a poster."What is that?" I ask.It's a film you've made!"She replies."I hope not."I stammer.T railers are shown...stills...it looks like shit.I'm shaken. Don't get me wrong...I've worked on the film for two years.With great pleasure.But perhaps I've decieved myself.Let myself be tempted.Not that anyone has done anything wrong...on the contrary, everybody has worked loyally and with talent toward the goal defined by me alone.But when my producer presents me with the cold facts,a shiver runs down my spine. This is cream on cream.A woman's film! I feel ready to reject the film like a wrongly transplanted organ. But what was it I wanted? With a state of mind as my starting point, I desired to dive headlong into the abyss of German romanticism. Wagner in spades. That much I know. But is that not just another way of expressing defeat? Defeat to the lowest cinematic common dinominators? Romance is abused in all sorts of endlessly dull ways in mainstream products. And then, I must admit, I have had happy love relationships with romantic cinema...to name the obvious:Visconti! German romance that leaves you breathless. But in Visconti,there was always something to elevate matters beyond the trivial...elevate it to masterpieces! I am confused now and feel guilty . What have I done? Is it' exit Trier?' I cling to the hope that there may be a bone splinter amid all the cream that may, after all, crack a fragile tooth...I close my eyes and hope! 長文失礼しました。よろしくお願いします。

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その30)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 回答がなかなか来ないとけっこう落ち込むなぁ。  Even I, I don't accept " the answer"soon. I feel rather down. 2 朝、嫁さんが好い事言った「光と影があるからいい」って。  In the morning , my wife said to me that life has light and darkness but it is a good thing!! I agreed her opinion. 3 朝、斎藤から7時のニュースで初音ミクって世界で人気だってやってたぞ!ってメールが着た。  In the morning,Saito mailed me that NHK's morning news brordcasted that Hatune-miku is popular in the world!! 4 疲れて部屋がめちゃくちゃだなぁ。  I'm so tired. My room is so messy. 5 それでも、起きてすぐに嫁さんとオレの一週間分の薬の用意ができてよかった。  However, as soon as I get up this morning I prepaired my wife's and myself's drugs of a week. 英訳宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳助けてください><お願いします★

There are some big problems with this type of approach to studying adulthood. One of them is that it is very culturally specific━it is probably fine for describing the lives of middle-class white North Americanmen, but things may be rather different for people of different backgrounds, where the normal course ofliving takes different forms . Another is that it doesn't account for individial differences. Some people don'tleave home until much later in life;some people don't experience a lengthy period of independence but marryfrom their family home ;and some come across these transitions at very different ages. So it would be difficult to say how the model applied to them. Insight We will all experience several life- transitions , but they will be different for each of us. It is more useful to try to explore the psychological processes involved as we tackle our life-transitions,than to try to predict categorically what those life-transitions will be. If there are so many problems with this type of model, why should we bother with it at all? Well, mainly because it's a start. By identifying the kinds of things that are missing from a model like this, we can move towards developing better theories. Psychology doesn't have all the answers: it is continually changing, and trying to improve its theories and ideas. When a new area is first opened up, the initial theories are often quite liited;but they provide a useful basis for further research which can help us to develop a deeper understanding.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 Oh last Friday I went to the super market and I took some pictures of viennoiserie. They don't look very nice since it's only from the super market. But it should give you an idea what it is. It's quite nice. Many people were looking at me thinking ... "why is he taking pictures of viennoiserie?" ... Of course they don't know that I'm taking pictures for my cute ●●:) Are you sure it's not too much trouble to bring a hair dryer? I don't know anything about hair dryers. Maybe you could teach me what's a good one when you're here, ok? If you wouldn't have enough space or it it would be too troublesome I can just get one. But I want to get a good one ... because I don't want your hair to catch fire or something :) Grrr .. time for me to go to work. In my case it's a little bit the opposite ... I keep thinking of you instead of my work. I don't think anyone can blame me ...after all you're sooo pretty. I hope those 3 weeks will pass very quickly and I can come and pick you up at the airport!

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長文和訳お願いします! 読みにくかったらすみません My dear 〇〇 I'm slowly getting over my jet lag and getting used to my normal life again. Life in Japan was so easy for my ... everyday eating out in a restaurant, hotel room got cleaned every day ... In Belgium I need to do all that myself ... it is a bit of work ... but part of me is happy to be back in my own house ... and not havening to live out of my suitcase. But at the same time I'm very sad that I have left Japan and that I'm now so far away from you.

• 英訳お願いします

一年程前に2ケ月程付き合いをしていてその後私が日本に帰国。離れて一年近くなりますがメールで連絡を取り合っていました。私が帰国後すぐにアメリカにもどるつもりでしたがビザの関係で戻れなくなり彼が日本に来てくれることになっていたのですが、私が待ち切れず彼にメールを送りました。Are you serious to come to Japan or other country?I feel you don't like me, don't you even care, if you don't see me. if you really want to see me again,you should be coming see me soon.right? and also you never say around when. but I took it real about you said and i look forward to see you.I need to see you again for me. I'd love for you to come.I am not attracted to other guys but you since I came back to Japan.but if you feel trouble it,please tell me. Please understand that it took courage for me to say these things to you, and I was very scared too,but it's really important for me to know,so please don't feel bad about me asking this. Let me know your true feeling toward me after you read this すると返事が。。。 Thank u for e-mail. It`s alway`s nice hearing from u. To answer your question, I would love to see u in Japan or other country but the timing has to be right. My company got very busy suddenly so I have to take advantage of the business to survive. i really can`t tell u exactly when. I do like u and want to spend time with u but it`s not my fault. Sorry to inconvenience u. U never trouble me and thank u for building the courage to tell me your feelings. I respect that. I hope all is well and take care and be safe. Keep the faith,  このようになっていました。この文の 'it`s not my fault' は何に対して俺のせいではないと言っているのでしょう?日本に行きたいけど仕事のせいで行けないから俺のせいじゃないと言うことでしょうか?’Sorry to inconvenience u'は私に不憫な思い(すぐに会いに行けない事)をさせて悪いということでしょうか?そしてこの’I respect that.’ あなたを尊敬する??? 最後の’Keep the faith’はしっかり。と言う意味ですが、俺は日本に行かないけどあなたは日本で違う人を見つけてしっかり人生生きて行きなさい。と言うことでしょうか?いつものメールでも彼はとても言葉を選んでいるように感じます。ですが 私がthink of you often と送ると think of you ofen also と帰ってきたり。私が写真を送った時は メールの最後にThinking of u,とありました。あまり深い意味はないのでしょうか?? 彼の事が大好きなのにアメリカに入国出来ない自分にいら立ちを覚えて。。。彼のメールの一言一言にいろいろ考えてしまいます。 この文を読んでどう思われますか?彼は私に対する愛情はあると思いますか?友達として好きでお愛想で上手く慰めているのでしょうか?ご意見お願いします。

• 英語に自信のある方、英訳お願い致します。

The aim of the physician in the treatment of insanity is to bring the means at his command to bears, directly or indirectly,on the disordered nerve element.But,in striving to do this,he soon learns with how many bodily organs and fuctions he has really to do. To call mind a function of the brain may lead to much misapprehention,if it be thereby supposed that the brain is the only organ which is concerned in the function of mind.There is not an organ in the body which is not in intimate relation with the brain by means of its paths of nervous communication,which has not ,so to speak,a special correspondence with it through internuncial fibres,and which does not,therefore affect more or less plainly and specially its[its=the brain's]function as an organ of mind.It is not merely that apalpitating heart may cause anxiety and apprehension,or a disordered liver[may cause]gloomy feelings,but there are reasons to believe that each organ has its specific influence on the constitution and function of mind:an influence not yet to be set forth scientifically,because it is exerted on that unconscious mental life which is the basis of all that we consciously feel and think. Were the heart of one man to be placed in the body of another it would probably make no difference in the circulation of the blood,but it make a real difference in the temper of his mind.So close is the physiological sympathy of parts in the commonwealth of the body that it is necessary in the physiological study of mind to regard it as a function of the whole organism,as comprehending the whole bodily life.

専門家に質問してみよう