アメリカのお店で購入したアイテムの翻訳依頼メール

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのお店で購入したフィルソンのベストとレッドウイングのブーツに関する翻訳依頼メールが届いた
  • メールの内容は、レッドウイングのブーツの発送準備ができていることと、フィルソンのベストの色についての確認をしていること
  • お店は、フィルソンのベストを在庫の薄茶色で用意しているが、黒茶色も工場から取り寄せ可能と言っている
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカのお店で、フィルソンのベストとレッドウイングのブーツを購入しました。 昨日、下記のようなメールが届きました。出来れば翻訳お願いします。 Hello, I wanted to let you know that we received your Redwing boots today and the are ready to ship. We wanted to double check if the Filson Vest you requested is supposed to be in the light brown or the dark brown color. I have the light brown in stock and I will have to bring the dark brown in from the factory if its available. Please let us know how you would like us to proceed. Thank You

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんにちは。 bring the dark brown in from the factory は bring the dark brown in from the factory と分けるとわかりやすいと思います。 工場からダークブラウンのブーツを取り寄せる、ということでいいと思います。 how you would like us to proceed.の語順も問題ないです。 意味は、 ・今日レッドウィングブーツがお店に届いたことと、それはすぐ郵送できること(shipは船便に限らず、郵送という意味で使われます)。 ・再確認したいのは、注文したフィルソンベストがライトブラウンかダークブラウンか、ということ。 ・ライトブラウンは在庫にあるが、ダークブラウンであれば、工場にあれば、工場から取り寄せないといけない、ということ。 ・どのようにしたいかを教えてほしいということ。 です。

kirkland99
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい説明ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

1行目 the →they 4行目 how you would  → how would you かな? in from the factory はよく分からない・・・ 意訳しますね。 こんにちは。本日レッドウイングのブーツが入荷し、船で輸出する準備が出来ましたのでお知らせします。(また、)貴方が注文したフィルソンのベストが薄いブラウン色(light brown )なのか濃いブラウン色(dark brown )なのか、再度確認させてください。現在当店では薄いブラウン色(light brown )の品物は在庫にありますが、濃いブラウン色(dark brown )なら生産しなければなりません。あなたがどうされたいか教えてください。

kirkland99
質問者

お礼

迅速な回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

ブーツとベストを頼んだら以下のメールが届きました。 大変でも翻訳の方お願いします。 We wanted to let you know that we received you redwinng boots in order # 10369 today. The boot arrived correct , but the Filson vest your wanted has been discontinued. Please contact us back if you would like to switch to another color or take it off the order.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

インターネットでブーツを購入したのですが、発送時なって以下のメールがきました。 以下の翻訳おねがいします。 I wanted to let you know we received your Redwing boots today and they look great. The only issue is that Redwing made your boots with brown stitching instead of black stitching. Please let us know if this is acceptable and we will ship out your item immediately. 多分、ステッチの色が間違ったという内容だと思います。 間違っていてもいいので発送してください。という内容の返信の文も教えて頂けると ありがたいです。

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの洋服やさんにFilson jacket というジャケットを頼んだのですが、以前にも同じ物をたのんだことがあり、以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。それと質問に対する返信の文の教えて頂けるとありがたいです。こちらは、今回も購入したいのですが。 Hello, I wanted to let you know that the Filson jacket you requested is going to be back ordered till June. If you would like to cancel the item please let us know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

多分間違えてブーツを作ってしまったという英文だと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. I wanted to make sure you are aware of the style of lineman patch they put on a plain toe boot. I have placed a picture below of your boots. Please let me know id this is acceptable. If you would like it made differently please let us know. Keep in mind that a remake will take 6 to 8 weeks また、そのブーツでいいので送ってほしいという英文も作成していただけるとありがたいです。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でアメリカよりレッドウイングブーツを購入しました。先日以下のメールがきました。 Hello, I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. The only issue is that Redwing sent the boots with out the changes we requested. They sent the straps in rough out instead of smooth. Please let us know how you would like to proceed. というメールが来たので That's OK. I don't mind. と返信したところ以下のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Thank you. I have made a note it is ok to send out when the time comes. I wanted to ask you in regards to your request for a break of 5 days before each shipment, does that applied to all orders together or to each individual name we send to? 以前、発送が重なる場合は、5日空けてくれとメールしていたので、その事でしょうか?

• 英文翻訳おねがいします。

個人輸入でPendleton Watch Cap という帽子を購入したら以下のメールがお店よりきました。 英文の翻訳お願いします。またその返信の文も教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 I wanted to let you know that we are currently sold out in the Pendleton Watch Cap you requested. When your item ships out we will credit you back for this item. If you have any questions please let us know.

• 英文の翻訳お願いいたします。

アメリカのお店から、FILSONのジャケットとブーツを購入したのですが、 以下のメールが届きました。たいへんでも翻訳お願いいたします。 I forgot to let you know in the previous e-mailed the FILSON item you reguested is not longer being made. We will refund you when we can ship your boots out.

• 翻訳お願いします

アメリカの手芸店でネット通販を利用して、私のオーダーに対しての返答です。 ちょっと長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。 We've received your order and it's in the queue to be pulled. If we're out of stock on anything we'll let you know once we've pulled your order. If you need to know right away if an order is not complete please let us know so we can call you vs. sending an e-mail. Our current time to get things in the post for complete or partial orders is 3-5 business days but might be longer if our queue gets bloated (and we've all been there one time or another :-)). If you have specified a deadline we'll do our best to meet it and will let you know if that's a problem. If you have a deadline and have not noted it in the order, please let us know ASAP - even if it's a month from now! Feel free to give us a call on our toll-free number the order is urgent so we get the message more quickly. If we have to reorder or special order something the sooner we know about a deadline the better since it takes 3-4 weeks to reorder most items. If you selected "hold for all items" but would like to change that to "ship partial" please let us know via e-mail or give us a call. If you don't hear anything from us within 10 days do contact us. Sometimes e-mail messages go missing and we're happy to give you an up-to-date status if you've not heard anything. When we ship your order you will receive an e-mail notification so you know about when to expect it. Thanks for your order,

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 If you change your mind, let me know and I’ll honor you discounts.

• 個人輸入での翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でフィルソンというブランドのバックとジャケットを購入したのですが 以下のメールがきました。多分在庫がある物とない物があるというメールだと 思いますが、詳しく翻訳お願いします。 I hope all is well. Thank you as always for your business. In regards to your Filson order, please see below: 220 in stock 110 back ordered until May 11 266 in stock 1441N back ordered June 1 Are there other colors you would choose in the 110? Let me know what you would like do, and we will do as you wish. Thank you,