• 締切済み

これは何がいいたいのでしょうか?

Do not worry I will pay the goods in a current of days! ebay である商品が売れたあとにこのメールが来ました 落札者は何がいいたいのでしょうか?

みんなの回答

• speglo
  • ベストアンサー率47% (167/353)
回答No.2

I will pay for the goods in a couple of days. かなり程度の低い人ですね。couple と current の 違いすらわからないのですから。しっかり代金を もらってください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1

Do not worry I will pay the goods in a current of days! は、直訳すれば「心配しないでください。??日のうちに代金を払います」ですが多分          Do not worry I will pay the goods in a couple of days! 「心配しないでください。2、3日のうちに代金を払います」     の間違いでしょう。2、3日待ってみることですね。慌て者ですねこの人。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• EBAYで、買い手の言っている英語がわかりません。

EBAYで、買い手の言っている英語がわかりません。 私はEBAYで品物を売っている者です。 Aさんが、ある品物を$200で落札しましたが、支払いをしてくれません。 やがてAさんから下記のメールが来ましたが、何を言っているのかよくわかりません。 (文中の Mr. B は、2番手の入札者です。もしMr.Bが入札しなかったら、Aさんは$130 で落札することができました) Hello, why is it possible, that Mr. B made bits to get out, what my best bit is, and then he took back his bit with your admission. I will wait for your explanation. 意味がわからないので、もういちど丁寧に説明してくれといったら、下記の返事が来ました。 it is not fair, that Mr B was able to cancel his highest offer (his highest bid). I got an email, that he cancelled his highest offer after looking what my highest bid was. So I will not pay $200 for the book. After cancelling all offers of Mr B (starting 05.09.10 at 22:25:17 o'clock MEZ) the fair price will be $130 You have to lock out Mr B. If you will not do it, I will mail to ebay. それに対する私の答え Did you confer with Mr B? I do not know the content at all. And, it is not related to me at all. And, I have not received the report from Mr B. Therefore, I cannot delete the tender of Mr B. What fault do I have? Because you made a successful bid with $200, you have the obligation to complete dealings. I should pay EBAY the commission. Please E-mail to EBAY. それに対するAさんの答え I want to pay $130. I contacted ebay and i am waiting for a message. Aさんは何を言っているのでしょうか? 私が読み取った意味は、 「オークション終了前に、Bさんが入札をキャンセルすることをAさんに伝えたが、結局キャンセルされずに、Aさんの落札価格は$200になってしまった。出品者はBさんの入札をキャンセルすべきである。そうすればAは$130で落札できるはずなので、Aは$130しか払うつもりはない」 ということで正しいでしょうか? ちなみに、私は、Bさんからなんの連絡も受けていません。 私はAさんに(英語で)なんと答えるべきでしょうか?

• 英語が堪能な方へ、どうぞお願いします。

英文をサイト翻訳で作りましたが、言い回しがおかしくないか見ていただけないでしょうか。 We will send the goods from Japan. It takes 4 weeks to 2-delivery, please understand. The goods of us, and then pack it very important with waterproof, so please do not worry. Goods, placed in a bag of opp, and I keep it carefully wrapped in bubble wrap. If there is a point of something noticed by the customer, please feel free to question us. If the goods If it were not in the description as, we will be happy to refund as soon as possible.We are happy of the most able to see your smile. The policy of our peace of mind, sincere, polite, we will do our best to our customers. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• ebayについて

こんばんは。 ebayでステッカーを落札しました。 相手からこのようなメールが届きました。 i will send it in envelope. please add $3.99 for cost of envelope and shipping and handling to price of item . payment must be in u.s.a. funds. i do not take paypal. 翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、paypalは使えないという事でしょうか? 分かる方よろしくお願い致します。

• ebay 出品者の説明文

宜しくお願いします。 ebayにて落札したい商品があるのですが、この出品者さまの説明文に We will only ship to your Paypal Verified or Confirmed address. If your Paypal account is not verified or confirmed, please do not bid. Have it Verified or Confirmed first. Your Payment is required within 3 days of the end of the auction. Thank you. と記載されています。 クレジットカードの請求先住所を確認できない人は入札しないで下さい。という意味でしょうか? ebay、英語に詳しい方、お知恵をお貸しください。 宜しくお願いします。

• 言い方がわかりません。

Happy new year,everyone! But I did not get full happiness day of new year. Because I had a cold last day of 2005. Even now I do not get well,too bad! Tmorrow,it will be the first day of 2006 about my job. I hope I will be fine! 今年初めての英語作文です、私の英語力はこれで目いっぱいかな...何て思っています。もっともっと、単語を覚えなくてはと思っています。これを書きながら思ったのですが.... ”去年から今年にかけて二年越しに風邪をひいちゃった!”って、何て言うんでしょうか?それが言えずに上の文章になりました。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の訳....(?o?)

外国の方からのメールで→『If you can not reply quickly, then please do not worry! I will be very busy for about a little over a month now, it will be difficult.I hope I can do it!』と来たんですが,私なりの訳だと↓ 『もしあなたが返事を早く返せなくても心配しないでください!私は1ヶ月くらいとても忙しいでしょう。難しいけど,できればいいな!』になるんですが,訳の意味は合っているんでしょうか?? どなたかよろしくお願いします(^^)

• 翻訳のお願いです

出品者がイギリスのebayでGBP 299.00の物の 買い物を考えていますが 付加価値税(VAT)価格:20.0%(表示価格に含まれている)とありました。 いろいろと調べて日本在住の私はVATを支払う必要がないということがわかりましたので 問い合わせをしてみました。Do I pay VAT though I buy from Japan? 返事がきたので翻訳サイトで訳してみたところ 「いいえ、あなたはそうしません。あなたが私たちが大タンクを還付するつもりである購買をあなたに作って戻すなら、Ebayはそれを差し引きません。」 ということでした。 なんだか意味がよくわかりませんので翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 (返事) No you do not. Ebay does not deduct it, if you make the purchase we will refund the vat back to you.

• 緊急で和訳をお願いします。

By the rules they must deiver in 1 day in Moscow but they didn't. Could you please go to Japan post and file a claim? They have to pay you money for each day of delay. Also I'm going to file a claim to ebay.

• ぎこちない英文ですみませんが・・。疑問点があります。

My hobbies are diverse. In one of them,I am often hanging out a mall with friends just for fun,but there I am ashamed of not buying an item but thinking it's so great and precious a goods that I should only stare at these goods. In another of them,I like to watch cross-border's dramas,called "24" and "Prison Break",and so on. In a third of them,I like to take a trip frequently. Unfortunately,I don't have much money now,in another words,I can't afford to pay for various tour's plans in spite of I want to do. Instead,I think I'll go abroad to study English and culture,saving a lot of money. Finally,I like playing a lot of sports better than any other thing. という趣味に関する英作を提出しました。 すると、In one of them,In another of them,In a third of them,but there I am ashamed of not buying an item but thinking it's so great and precious a goods that I should only stare at these goods. を削除されてしまいました。やっぱり変なんですよね??;; 初学者なんで、これくらいの文しか書けません。。 それに、なんでIn (one,another a third of)は削除されてしまったのですか??topicの書き方が変ですか?? 全然分かりません。教えてください><

• えいご

I do not know Japanese comedians. I watched a lot of different Japanese humorous shows on YouTube. In Japan, make interesting and exciting TV shows. I really like to watch I read that from May in Japan there will be a new era of Rave. Tell me what will happen in the future and what will change in Japan? Raveの意味は?きがくるう?レイワ? 即位のことですかよろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • LDR-PWB8U2LBK/Eのドライバーがwin8.1で使えなくなってしまった場合、どう解決すればよいのでしょうか?
  • UBUNTEではLDR-PWB8U2LBK/Eのドライバーが使えたが、win8.1ではインストールが途中で駄目になってしまい、使えません。どうすればドライバーを使えるようにすることができるのでしょうか?
  • LDR-PWB8U2LBK/Eのドライバーをダウンロードしようとしたが、見つかりません。win8.1で使えるドライバーはどこから入手することができるのでしょうか?
回答を見る