• ベストアンサー

緊急で和訳をお願いします。

By the rules they must deiver in 1 day in Moscow but they didn't. Could you please go to Japan post and file a claim? They have to pay you money for each day of delay. Also I'm going to file a claim to ebay.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • KEIS050162
  • ベストアンサー率47% (890/1879)
回答No.1

だいたいの文意から、下記の様な内容だと思います。 ------------------------------------ 規則によれば、モスクワでは一日で配送されなければならない。しかし、そうならなかった。 日本の郵便局(Japan Post Officeの意味?)へ行って、支払い請求をしてください。 彼らはあなたに一日の遅れ毎にお金を(ペナルティということと思います?)を払わなければなりません。 私はebayに支払請求をします。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 老婆心ながら、 オークションですね?商品が届いてないのでしょうか。 郵便局で遅延の請求が出来るかどうかは分かりませんが、なんだか面倒なことにならないことをお祈りしています。 ご参考に。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

規則ではモスクワ市内なら一両日中に配達することのなっているが、そうしませんでした。     日本の郵便局に連絡してクレームを提出してください。     彼らは遅れただけ日数によってあなたにお金を支払わなければなりません。     私も eBay にクレームを提出します。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

In the early summer of 1492, three ships left Spain. The crew were apprehansive because they didn't know where they were going. The captain didn't tell them where they would land.Columbus told his crew that they would be arriving in Asia in a few months. He had no idea he was going to land on another continent-a land that didn't appear on European maps. 少し長いですが、特にwould....,とwas going toの訳がいまいちわかりません。訳せる方よろしくお願いします。

• さらっと和訳をお願いします

I have got neither account on ebay nor on paypal service. Could you please sell the requested blades using other metods, not via ebay? Normally, selling company send an invoice together with ordered goods to our Institute and we pay within 30 net days after the delivery. Our institute can also cover shipping costs (~50$).

• 並び替えと和訳教えてください

並び替えと和訳教えてください 1They stayed (all day / quietky / there). 2 He played ( at the Town Hall / last night / beautifully / in the concert). 3 We are going ( for a week / to Switzerland / on Sunday). よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I enjoy weekly massages from a popular self-employed masseuse. I have a standing appointment. If I cancel within 24 hours, I understand that I must pay her. However, if I give her more notice, must I still give her some remuneration? We have never discussed it. I feel bad about canceling, as she may rely on this income, but it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happen. it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happenの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) The elders of the Native American Cherokee tribe in Lost City, Oklahoma are worried about their native language. They are afraid that the Cherokee language will be gone unless they do something soon. So,at the request of the tribe leaders, Lost City School decided to start a trial program to teach Cherokee. They started with a single class in its kndergarten. In the class, the children are called by their Cherokee names and they only in Cherokee. Once, the U.S. Government tired to assimilate Native Americans into American society. The policy made it difficult for the Cherokees to speak their language. They were laughed at for speaking it. They could even be punished when they spoke Cherokee. “When you spoke Cherokee, your mouth was washed out with soap,”says a Cherokee old-timer, remembering his younger days. If they wanted to live in peace, they needed to hide their language. Now, the children in the newly started class are encouraged to speak Cherokee not only in school, but also at home. One day, a boy in the class came home and said to his mother in Cherokee that he was going out to play. His mother didn't really understand what he said. But she is now starting to re-learn the language she once knew when she was a child. It is hard to bring Native American languages back to life, especially in places like Oklahoma. This is because Native Americans generally attended public schools and do not live on reservations. But the tribe leaders know that if no efforts were made to preserve their language,they would lose not only their language and culture, but also their identities.

• 和訳をお願いします

I won this razor and I need ship it to Russia. Unfortunately your shipping details does not provides exac summ of shipping and I cannot pay immideately. Could you please to create and send me payment invoice using Ebay facilities?

• 緊急!! 和訳お願いします。

挑戦はしてみたもののわかりません。 和訳 お願いしますm(_ _)m And, finally, the patients generally knew their diagnoses, and they might mention it, particularly if you walked in, sat down, and said heartily,"Well, how're you feeling today, Mr.Jones?" "Much better today." "What have the doctors told you about your illness?" "Just that it's peptic ulcer." But even if the patients didn't know their diagnoses, in a teaching hospital they had all been interviewed so many time before that you could tell how you were doing by watching their responses. If you were on the right track, they'd sigh and say,"Everybody asks me about pain after meals," or "Everybody asks me about the color of my stools." But if you were off track, they'd complain, "Why are you asking me this? Nobody else has asked this." So you often had the sense of following a well-worn path. "Go see Mr.Carey in room six; he has a good story for glomerulonephritis," the resident said. My elation at being told the diagnosis was immediately tempered:"Infact, the guy's probably going to die." Mr. Carey was a young man of twenty-four, sitting up in bed, playing solitaire. He seemed healthy and cheerful. In fact, the was so friendly I wondered why nobody ever seemed to go into his room. Mr.Carey worked as a gardener on an estate outside Boston. His story was that he had had a bad sore throat a few months before; he had seen a doctor and had been given pills for a strep throat, but he hadn'd taken the pills for more than a few days. Some time later he noticed swelling in his body and he felt weak. He laterlearned he had some disease of his kidneys. Now he had to be dialyzed on kidney machines twice a week. The doctors had said something about a kidney transplant, but he wasn't sure. Meanwhile, he waited. That was what he was doing now, waiting.

• 和訳お願いします。

以下の文章の和訳お願いします。 自分なりに訳はしてあるので、 疑問に思ったところは追記させて頂くかもしれません。 ---------------- Shy people don't enjoy being with others. They feel bery unconfortable in any situation where others will notice or pay attention to them. Some claim that shyness allows them to manage more information, to look at things more closely, and to listen more completely. But most people would agree about what beign shy puts people at a disadvantage.

• ebayの返信の和訳をお願いします。

ebayでアメリカの出品者に日本に発送してもらえるかどうか質問しました。 返信が届いたのですが、要点がよくわかりません。 It is in the international global Shipping program so make the bed and we'll see what happens it should ship through eBay program they set the fees so I don't know what they're going to charge you. この後商品ページに送料の表示が出たので、設定してくれたということでしょうか? 購入後追加料金などが心配で迷っています。

• ebayトラブルの和訳

ebayトラブルの和訳 ebayで購入した時計が壊れてたのでその事を伝えたのですがこの文章が返ってきました。 こちらから返品して500ドル返金かこちらで直してレシート送ってくればその分を払うと 言っているのでしょうか?最後の1文 I will file the clame on my end.これはどういう意味でしょう? よろしくお願いします。 If you want you can send the clock back to me in the original box that it came in, and I will file a 500 doller clame, or you can go to where you are going to get the clock fixed and send me a picture of a recept or get an estimate and then I will file a clame for what it costs to get it fixed. I will file the clame on my end.