• ベストアンサー

短文和訳お願いします

1. Effective May 1st , ABC bank will 5月1日よりABC銀行は they say we are focusing on too few customers , so effective from the first of the next month , the sales areas will be decided by the sales managers at the corporate level . こういう Effective ってよく使われるのですか? 2, John said he wouldn't be available until four , or something to that effect . something が入っていることによって分からなくなりました。 ジョンは 「4時まで出来ないよ」or 「その趣旨???」を言った。 3, Mr.Smith is said to have been so fearful of dirt and bacteria that he refused to shake hands and he carefully wiped his plate and glass before every meal. dirt and bacteria のところが?です。 4. Duck hunters use shotguns because the spreading of the shot gives them more chance of hitting a target because 以下をうまく訳して欲しいです。

noname#8191
noname#8191
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

>Effective May 1st , ABC bank will 5月1日よりABC銀行は effective[実施されている、効力を発する]となる、と云う事ですね。 >they say we are focusing on too few customers , so effective from the first of the next month , the sales areas will be decided by the sales managers at the corporate level . [彼らはこう言っています、私たちはとても少人数のお客さまに焦点を当てています、来月の一日から実施されるんですが、その販売地域は、セールスマネジャーによって企業レベルで決められるのです] at corporate lavelを企業のレベルと訳しましたが組織のレベルで、共同のレベルで、結合したレベルでの意です。 >こういう Effective ってよく使われるのですか? 使われます。実施される、効力を有すると云う意味があります(効果的、効率的と云う意味の他) >2, John said he wouldn't be available until four , or something to that effect . >something が入っていることによって分からなくなりました。 ジョンは 「4時まで出来ないよ」or 「その趣旨???」を言った。 somethingまでの訳はいいと思います。 something to that effect[その様な趣旨の事]の訳もいいでしょう。 or somethingで、~とかなんとか、の意味なので [ジョンは4時までは都合が悪い、とか何とか言っていた] となるかと思います。 >3, Mr.Smith is said to have been so fearful of dirt and bacteria that he refused to shake hands and he carefully wiped his plate and glass before every meal. >dirt and bacteria のところが?です。 これは、so that構文が隠れています。 so (fearful of dirt and bacteria) that~ fearfulは恐ろしい、心配である、ぞっとするの意ですが 何に心配かと云うのが以下のdirt and bacteria[汚れやばい菌]ですね。 汚れやばい菌を心配するあまりどうなったか、と云うのがthat以下で、 refuse to shake hands[握手するのを断る] carefully wiped his plate and glass[お皿やグラスを丁寧に拭いた] となります。スミスさんは潔癖症の様ですね。 最初のsaid to have been~ ~と言われている [スミスさんは、大変汚れやばい菌を心配しているので、握手するのを断ったり、毎回食事の前には丁寧に皿やグラスを拭いているそうですよ] となります。 >4. Duck hunters use shotguns because the spreading of the shot gives them more chance of hitting a target shotgunはショットガンつまり散弾銃の事ですが becauseは普通に理由を示す時のbecauseとして訳せばいいです。 [かもを撃つ人は(かも取り)散弾銃を使います、何故なら、銃弾が広がるので、的に当たるチャンスがより増えるからです] となります。散弾銃なので、銃弾が広がって行きますから、それで的に当たる確率が増える事を言っています。

noname#8191
質問者

補足

1,あまり文法的にいうのは会話的ではないかもしれませんが、この Effective ってなんか使いにくいですよね。 副詞っぽい感じがして。 他は全部分かりました。

その他の回答 (3)

noname#6780
noname#6780
回答No.3

2.or something to that effect でのto that effect が形容詞句になり、重要部分は、until 4 or something ということになり、4時もしくはそれ以降とかになるのではないでしょうか? 1 they say we are focusing on too few customers ですが“”がいるのでは?もしくはwe をtheyにするとか・・・・

noname#6780
noname#6780
回答No.2

3.dirty,バクテリアン(ドラゴンボールででてくる汚い格闘家)から連想すれば、汚いばい菌のようなものだと思えます。 4.the shot は銃弾のことです。それがspreadすることでチャンスが増えるといってるのですから、簡単に言えば、下手な鉄砲数打ちゃあたるってことだと思います。

• cubics
  • ベストアンサー率41% (1748/4171)
回答No.1

1. Effective May 1st , ABC bank will 5月1日よりABC銀行は they say we are focusing on too few customers , so effective from the first of the next month , the sales areas will be decided by the sales managers at the corporate level . 彼らはほんの一握りのお客様に絞って営業するんだって、 来月ついたちからね、営業範囲は営業担当マネジャーが全社的な見地で決めるんだ。 >こういう Effective ってよく使われるのですか? 使われます。いついつ発効(効力を発する)。 2, John said he wouldn't be available until four , or something to that effect . ジョンは、4時まで、それに何かかかわってるうちは、 手があかないって言ったよ。 3, Mr.Smith is said to have been so fearful of dirt and bacteria that he refused to shake hands and he carefully wiped his plate and glass before every meal. スミスさんは、汚れとかばい菌をとっても嫌ってるって ことだよ、握手するのを断ったり、食事のたびに食前に お皿やコップを拭くんだってさ。 4. Duck hunters use shotguns because the spreading of the shot gives them more chance of hitting a target 鴨撃ちたちは、ショットガンを使うんだ、そうすれば 広がってゆく銃弾で、標的に当たるチャンスがより 多くなるからね。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください(>_<)5

In2002, John said on TV that he always finds it difficult to create a new piece of music. While speaking about "Attack of the Clones," he said, "The fifth time is like the first time. We always have to make a new start when we try to create something. We sit down with a white piece of paper and we hope that we're going to have the inspiration and the good luck that we've had in the past. So I think every time is the same challenge all over again." Tall and sandy-haired, John Williams is familiar to many as he has often appeared on TV at the annual Academy Award ceremonies. Behind his smile, however, he always has a strong will to challenge himself while composing, or playing jazz, or indeed doing anything musical. What we can learn from John's life is, "Challenge yourself and will find the road to success."

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただける方のみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Karmic relationships are not always painless, sometimes old problems or subconscious obstacles are carried forwards That slow the relationship. But you can never let them go, you or he will always be drawn back. This will be a very fated relationship and it will feel fated right from the start. Now I will to return to his past and his formative years. In you original "Soul Mate One" reading I would have described his mother and her influence on his childhood background. The way he was brought up. But because each reading is so detailed there was not time within that first reading to mention his father. So now in this reading I will add some detail to the picture of his background by describing his Father. A persons early background and childhood experience determines in part what they will become. Insecure people usually have insecure backgrounds, and so on. In speaking of his parents I usually wrote in the past tense, simply because the images chart seems to portray is his strongest childhood memories of this parent. The way he thinks back to them. Rather than now. Another reason It is helpful to understand something of his past is sometimes it is necessary to get on with the soul mates relatives, though the older we get, and the more independent our lives, the less important that can be.

• 和訳をお願い致します

Love?I do not think so. His words were a bit wild, but not completely crazy.His sadness sits on something secret in his heart, in the same way that a bird sits on its eggs.I am worried,because there is something dangerous inside those eggs.I must do something quickly before they open. I shall send him immediately to England. The journey and the change of scene will help him. He will soon forget about his problems and return a happy man. what do yo think?

• 英文の和訳希望

下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分はないと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He will look at you with a strange gaze, eyes that seem to look deep into your soul. And a disorientation, a meeting or minds. And this will be love. Like a fascinating moment frozen in time. It will register on some other level. And all next day and day after you will think of him, your thoughts will return to linger over him, without you control. He will think of you, in the same way. He will remember you. Without really knowing it a new chapter in your life, and his will begin that day. You will recognize him, not only from the descriptions but because something in the depth of your soul will be so irresistibly drawn to him. The deep mind will know even if the conscious mind does not. It is always the way. Yet this is just a glance, the look of love.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 But a jealous and independent person, who eyes will burn into you like hot coals. He will try to take the lead in the relationship and may want to have things his way. He will not accept second place in your life to anything else or anyone else. He must come first. One who will not change his ways either. There may be arguments in the relationship given time, so it will be stormy and tempestuous but compellingly powerful too. A lively exciting relationship. That will never be dull or boring. Always intense passionate and wild. Full of emotion and feeling.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が分断していると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The house you and your soul mate will live in together will be of an old or traditional sort. It will have a lot of woodwork. And you will first see it when it is empty, or vacant with a lonely bare or neglected look that wants you to love it. It will be a good house, that will seem to draw you both. There will be something about reminiscent of a past life together, a former era. But only vaguely so, as if it stirs some subconscious memory deep within you. There will be a tree close to the house. High walls and it is a little secluded. It will seem familiar to you, for all it is not so.. You and your soul mate will help each other struggle to achieve goals in and rise in this house; which is practical and serious It will seem to you that your soul mate is Career orientated and hard working.

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

Although the article is about very serious topics, such as global warming and species extinction, it also highlights a very happy phenomenon: serendipity. Serendipity occurs when you are looking for one thing but find something else, something that is perhaps more valuable or interesting than what you were originally looking for. For example, consider the story of Alexander Fleming, a renowned researcher who was investigating how the staphylococcus bacteria behaved. One day, he came back to his laboratory and found that some fungus had entered one of the containers of staphylococcus bacteria he was using in his experiments. Instead of just throwing away the contaminated sample, he took a close look at it, and noticed that the staphylococcus bacteria around the fungus had been killed. Intrigued by the bacteria-killing property of this mysterious fungus, Fleming quickly changed his research focus. The fungus he discovered, penicillin, is still one of the most effective medicines we have for battling infection. Yes, it would be easy to dismiss a discovery like that as being due to luck or blind chance. But a good researcher creates an atmosphere where luck can happen. If you keep your eyes and mind open, serendipity may well pay you a valuable visit too!

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 People sometimes want to know if they could have met this before. If they have met in the past, or in childhood, or if he associated with the family or neighborhood or is a total stranger. There is an ancient system of astrology, which I have not yet fully tested It has to do with the houses that the ruling planet of the seventh house falls in. Whether it is a cadent house, I. e. falling off the angles of the chart, or a Succeeded house and so on. The ruling planet of your house of marriage is considered succeedent. Your soul mate has a need for emotional security. He is concerned about establishing roots and a stable life pattern. He often turns to the past, though it doesn’t necessarily mean you already know him. It can mean that he is future but if you break up, he will return to will look back to the past for relationship and people he has known before. Traditionally astrology teaches that when you first meet he will be a complete stranger but something about him, or the place or the relationship will be reminiscent of the past. You will feel as though it is familiar, or you know him, or like a memory from something or somewhere you cannot quite recall.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think that he’s an incredible dreamer, incredibly naïve, he’s incredibly smart in what he wants to be smart at he’s one of those guys that knows ten thousand little things but doesn’t know much about one big thing and it was really fun, it was really fun to read and... Again there was something inspiring about it, there was something child like about it. There was something oddly brave about it and the thing that was very cool about the part to me was that he’s a simple guy and in his simplicity he doesn’t over think the world. And so he just lets the world happen to him and I think that that’s a blessing a lot of the time. ある俳優のインタビューです。 自分の役柄について聞かれ答えているのですが、どうしても意味が理解できないんです。。。 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m