英文の添削をお願い致します

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語での論文執筆に苦戦しており、添削・改善をお願いします。
  • 日本語も不自然な表現があるかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。
  • この経験が私のキャリア目標を大きく変え、環境問題に取り組む様になりました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願い致します

英語で論文を書いているのですが苦戦しております。添削・改善して頂けますと幸いです。 恥ずかしながら、日本語も不自然な表現があるかと思いますが、どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 「結果として、企画として成功を収めただけでなく、市民の環境意識も向上した」 「Consequently, not only it succeeded as a project, but also public environmental concern has increased.」 「この経験が私のキャリア目標を大きく変える事となり、それ以来私は環境コーディネイターとしての資格取得や様々なボランティア活動などを通し、環境問題に取り組む様になった。」 This experience changed my career goal greatly, and I have addressed environmental issue through acquisition of the qualifications as an environmental coordinator, various volunteer activities and so on.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Consequently, not only it has succeeded as a project, but also people's concern about the environment has been improved. This experience greatly changed the goal of my career. I have qualified as an environmental coordinator, and I have come to work on environmental issues through various volunteer activities.

ikkyu19
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり、大変失礼致しました。 ご教授ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳の添削2!!

A World Bank review of trade and environment issues finds that "many participants in the debate now agree that XX". 貿易と環境問題の世界銀行批評は、「現在、議論の多くの関係者がXXを認める」と見出しました。 Another approach would be to “green” existing institutions, broadening the environmental and social provisions of GATT’s Article XX, and altering the missions of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund to emphasize sustainable development objectives. 別のアプローチは環境問題意識が高い既存の組織、GATT20条の環境や社会的規定の広がり、および開発目的を重視するための世界銀行や国際通貨基金の任務の変更です。 Setting environmental standards within a territory may be fine, but what about damage that spills over national borders? 地域内の環境基準設定は素晴らしいかもしれないけれども、その損害は国境を越えて飛び火するようなものですか? A World Environmental Organization could serve as an umbrella for the implementation of existing multinational environmental agreements, as well as promoting further agreements consistent with global sustainable development strategies. 世界環境機関は、世界的に環境を壊さず利用可能な開発戦略と一致したさらなる協定の推進と同時に既存の多国間環境協定実施を統括できるかもしれません。

• 和訳の添削をお願いします。

Man-made environmental disturbance-as wide-ranging as air and water pollution, ecosystem disruption, industrial chemicals and war-have all had an impact on human health. 【人口の環境妨害は水、大気汚染、生態系破壊、工業用化学物質そして戦争と同じくらい広範にわたって人間の健康に影響を与えてきた。】 以上のように訳してみました。添削をお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

「また、トランプ大統領は環境プロジェクトの一環として内務省、農務省、環境保護庁にそれぞれ12%、21%、31%の削減を提案しました。 少ない予算でも出来ないことはないと思う。逆に予算が多ければ、プロジェクトが上手くいくのか、と問うとそういうわけでもないと思う。」 In addition, President Trump has proposed reductions of 12%, 21% and 31% respectively to the the Department of Interior, U.S.Department of Agriculture and Environmental Protection Agency as part of the environment project. I think there are things that can be do something with a small budget. On the contrary (In contrast), if the budget is high, the project necessarily would go well. (内務省、農務省、環境保護庁をそれぞれ英語に置き換えるとどうなるかを調べた結果 the Department of Interior、U.S.Department of Agriculture、Environmental Protection Agencyと出てきました。) 反対に(逆に)という表現方法は色々あると思いますが、どれが適切などあるでしょうか? こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳の添削お願いいたします。

複雑な構文で、自信がありません。 以下引用; Her curiosity about the environmental protection group he'd claimed to be a volunteer researcher for had been so intense and so unrelenting that first he'd told her it was merely a minor part of his life,not as important as she'd at first thought, that he he was mostly a diving instructor out on Long Island. 1;彼が有志で調査員をつとめていると自称した環境保護団体への彼女の傾倒は激しくゆるぎないものであったので、彼は最初に、調査員は単なる人生のちいさな一部であり、より重要なのは、彼女の当初の考え通り、生業であるロングアイランドでのダイビング指導であることを、彼女に告げておいた。 2;彼が有志で調査員をつとめていると自称した環境保護団体への彼女の傾倒は激しくゆるぎないものであったので、彼は、それが彼女が当初思っているようなものではなく単なる人生のちいさな一部であり、生業はロングアイランドでのダイビング指導員であることを、最初に彼女に告げた。 3;その他(1も2もまちがっている) よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 添削してください

When becoming obese, the mortality rate is twice as high an non-obese people, and there are various risks. The cause of obesity is various, but high calorie diet and low exercise time are greatly related. Fast food such as McDonald and KFC is cheap and tasty and it meets hunger, but it is a big cause of it. Although exercise is necessary to lose weight, people especially obesity tend to be a negative self-image and ostracism. It lead to psychological problems such as depression. In order not to do so, it is important to decide a goal, image the ideals of yourself, and make a plan. 日本語⇨ 肥満になると、死亡率が非肥満の人に比べ2倍高く、様々なリスクがある。肥満になる原因は様々だが、高カロリーな食事や運動時間の少なさが大いに関係している。ファーストフードなどの料理はは安くて美味しく、空腹を満たしてくれるが、肥満の大きな原因となる。体重を減らすためには運動が必要だが、肥満の人はa negative self-image and ostracismになりやすい傾向にあるためうつ病など(depression)心理的問題に繋がる可能性がある。そうならないため、しっかりとゴールを決め、自分の理想の姿をイメージし、計画を立てることが重要である。 上の日本語(少し英語が混じっていますが)を英文にしました。 こちらの文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文履歴書・カバーレターの添削をお願いします。

外資系の航空会社に履歴書を送ろうと思っているのですが、 英文履歴書、カバーレターを書くのが初めてで、慣れていません。 カバーレターを送りたいのですが、添削お願いいたします。 カバーレター Dear Hiring Manager I am writing in response to your advertisement in the employment on web site 20th of January. I would like to apply for the position of ---- and I believe that my experiences of study abroad, international activities and my curiosity of world are appropriate for this position. My experience as an English instructor made me realized the plesure of trying to do something for someone. I learnt the importance of looking from the other person’s viewpoint and get what they really want. I strived to offer impressive experiences of speaking English to students. I also actively participate and work out projects in International Volunteer. These improve that I am suitable for such work as providing the best service to the customers. I look foward to hearing from you soon and meet you at an interview. Thank you for your attention to my resume. Your faithfully, 高校時代の留学経験や、英会話講師のアルバイト経験などをアピールしたいと思っています。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

In 1902, after several unsuccessful attempts, he was elected deputy. He declared himself a strong partisan of the union of the Left in what was known as the Bloc, in order to check the reactionary Deputies of the Right. From the beginning of his career in the Chamber of Deputies, Briand was occupied with the question of the separation of church and state. He was appointed reporter of the commission charged with the preparation of the 1905 law on separation, and his masterly report at once marked him out as one of the coming leaders. He succeeded in carrying his project through with but slight modifications, and without dividing the parties upon whose support he relied. He was the principal author of the law of separation, but, not content with preparing it, he wished to apply it as well. The ministry of Maurice Rouvier was allowing disturbances during the taking of inventories of church property, a clause of the law for which Briand was not responsible. Consequently, he accepted the portfolio of Public Instruction and Worship in the Sarrien ministry (1906).

• 和訳の仕方教えてください!

こんばんは 「their interest in understanding」はどこまでかかるのでしょうか? 自分は最後の方の文のembryosまでかけて、 「汚染と言った環境の変化が人間の胚にどのような影響を与えるのかという事柄に対する理解への関心」 と訳したのですが、どうでしょうか? よろしくおねがいします。(【】マークは質問の都合でつけているだけで、本文にはありません) Most people have some interest in embryos; this probably results from 【their interest in understanding】 the biological origins of themselves and their offspring and, increasingly, concerns about how environmental change such as pollution might affect human 【embryos】 and consequently, the developmental biologist has turned to other species to examine this process.

• 英訳の添削お願いします

こんにちは、セラミックス系の論文を読んでいます。 当方、機械系四年生で、英語は苦手です。 どなたか、添削よろしくお願いいたします。 Silicon carbide is a prevalent ceramic material for many applications in harsh environmental conditions because of its stability at high temperatures, resistance to degradation by aggressive chemicals and abrasion.[3] These are important properties for materials that find application as filters for abrasive suspensions, acids, etc. 炭化ケイ素は、厳しい環境条件に対する多くの特性が、広く認められているセラミック材料である。なぜなら、高温安定性、耐化学的侵食性などの特性があるからである。これらは、研磨用の懸濁液や酸などの適合性を見つけるフィルターとして、材料にとって重要な特性である。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

But whether contemplated from a geological point of view, or whether from a philological one, that is, with reference to the value of words, the use of language, and the ordinary rules which govern writers whose object it is to make themselves understood by those to whom their works are immediately addressed, the interpretation proposed by Buckland to be given to the Mosaic description will not bear a moment's serious discussion. It is plain, from the whole tenor of the narrative, that the writer contemplated no such representation as that suggested, nor could any such idea have entered into the minds of those to whom the account was first given. Dr. Buckland endeavours to make out that we have here simply a case of leaving out facts which did not particularly concern the writer's purpose, so that he gave an account true so far as it went, though imperfect.