• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:長めですが、和訳をお願いします(>_<))

成功への道:子供が学ぶこと

maxiah_48の回答

回答No.1

↓ 若い頃に、我々は、決してやめないことが成功に至ると思います。 子供が試みて、失敗して、再び試みて、再び失敗して、そして、最後に成功するとき、 彼らは、何をすることができるかという特定の考えをもちます。これと同時に、 どのように他の人と交流するかについて基づいて、彼らは彼ら自身についての考えをつくっています。 それで、両親にとって、子供が正確で好ましい自己認識を学ぶのを援助することは、重要です。 これを使って翻訳しました^^ http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/transtext/

関連するQ&A

• 前の文の続きですが和訳をお願いします(>_<)

Self-esteem changes as kids grow up. It is affected by a child's experiences and changing perceptions. So it is necessary to know the signs of both healthy and unhealthy self-esteem. Kids with low self-esteem may not want to try new things, and may often talk negatively about themselves: "I'm stupid," "I'll never learn how to do this", or "What's the point? Nobody cares about me anyway." They may easily get discouraged, give up quickly, or wait for somebody else to do someting for them. They tend to be overly self-critical and easily get disappointed in themselves. Kids with low self-steem see temporary problems as being forever and unchanging. That's when the sense of pessimism becomes strongest. 大変長くなってしまって申し訳ありませんが、和訳が全く分からないので もし分かる方がいればお願いします!!!

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

suggestible=被暗示性、という心理学用語ですm(_ _)m We are suggestible,ready to take ideas from others and make them our own. Suggestbility descnbes why people believe something that never happened. They become convinced because they are told about an event. They see it in movies,and they hear about it. So they combine theae thoughts into false memories―――but not real ones. Psychologists believe that many childhood memories are created by parents for their children. They tell the child that something happened: "Remember when we went to the seaehore?' And the child collects beach and vacation ideas into a memory. Propaganda is delibetately telling people ideas that you went them to believe. Advertising is another form of suggesting to people,and people of all ages tend to believe advertising. All of us are suggestible; children are particularly so.

• 和訳をお願いします。

"Here's to the kids. Who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids who are okay with that." "Here's to the kids. Who second guess themselves on everything they do." "Here's to the kids. Whose idea of a good night is sitting on the food of a car, Watching the stars." 文頭のwhoやwhoseの意味・働きがよくわらず、一体どうやって訳せばよいのかさっぱりわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をしてください。

(1)to prepare for a test by learning things very quickly (2)the printed information that tells you what to do (3)exact and accurate (4)the act of finding out how good, how high, how big, etc., something is (5)to prepare for a test by studying books and notes, etc. (6)to try to judge the value, size, etc. of something

• 英文解釈

英文解釈 次の2つ目の文の説明をおねがいします。なるべく詳しくして頂けると助かります。 We love our kids,and it's only natural that we rejoice when they succeed and feel pain when they don't.But we must make sure that our hopes and expectations for our kids are tailored to their personalities and strengths,not to our own unfulfilled wishes for ourselves.

• 長いですが和訳をお願いします

Thank you for your e-mail. I had send an e-mail earlier to a different address and it was rejected. I was looking at your application form and found your hot mail details and thought that I would try again. >I posted the photos and letter last week and they were sent air-mail so hopefully they should arrive shortly. > >Nathan is at a friends house and Sarah is at Gymnastics but they both talk about you and Kana and we often wonder how you are going. > >Please keep in touch,

• 和訳をお願いします...(><

As participants assume characters in the cooperative enviroment of creating a drama, they learn to understand themselves and to work with others. 参加者が協同組合環境のクリエイティブドラマのキャラクターだとすると、 彼らは自分自身を理解する事を学び、他の者と仕事をする。 この和訳であっていますでしょうか? 補足・回答をお願い致します!

• 和訳お願いします

安楽死の文章の一部です People confronted with their own death desire intimate human relationships, totally honest communication, dignity as human beings and the right to determine their own fate, just as they did when they were healthy. confrontedがうまく訳せません。いいたい事はなんとなくわかるのですが、訳が書けません。 confrontは他動詞ですが、目的語が後ろにありません。要素の移動でしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

They found Mageibra evacuated on 5 August. After camping there for the night, they fought strong hostile forces between Bayud and Mageibra the following day, but could make no impression. Some days later, on 8 August, the Mobile Column did succeed in getting round the Ottoman flank, but was too weak to have any effect and retired to Bir Bayud. During the previous night, the German and Ottoman force evacuated Katia and was moving towards Oghratina when Chauvel ordered the Anzac Mounted Division to continue the attack. The New Zealand Mounted Rifles Brigades and the 5th Mounted Brigade were ordered to capture Oghratina.

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

When both the magnetic and the electric fields are off or when they are both on but balanced so that they cancel each other's inflience, the ray strikes point B. According to electromagnetic theory, a moving charged body behaves like a magnet and can interact with electric and magnetic fields through which it passes. この英文を訳してください。お願いします。