子供の自尊心について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 子供が成長するにつれて自尊心は変化します。子供の経験や変化する認識に影響を受けます。
  • 低い自尊心を持つ子供は新しいことに挑戦したがらず、自分自身について否定的に話すことがよくあります。
  • 低い自尊心を持つ子供は自己批判的であり、自分自身に失望することが簡単です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

前の文の続きですが和訳をお願いします(>_<)

Self-esteem changes as kids grow up. It is affected by a child's experiences and changing perceptions. So it is necessary to know the signs of both healthy and unhealthy self-esteem. Kids with low self-esteem may not want to try new things, and may often talk negatively about themselves: "I'm stupid," "I'll never learn how to do this", or "What's the point? Nobody cares about me anyway." They may easily get discouraged, give up quickly, or wait for somebody else to do someting for them. They tend to be overly self-critical and easily get disappointed in themselves. Kids with low self-steem see temporary problems as being forever and unchanging. That's when the sense of pessimism becomes strongest. 大変長くなってしまって申し訳ありませんが、和訳が全く分からないので もし分かる方がいればお願いします!!!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.2

「自尊心、それはもう言ったように、自分を大切に思えることですが、子どもが大きくなるにつれ、変わっていくものです。いろんな経験を積んで、いろんな物事を考えてみたり、そうして変わっていくんです。だから、ちゃんと自分を大切に思えているか、そうでないのか、よく見て、ちょっとした兆しも見逃してはいけません。 自分がつまらない子だって思っている子どもは、目新しいことを面白がらなかったり、よく自分のことを自分で貶すんですよ。「ぼくはバカなんだよ」「わたしは、これって、どうやっていいか、わかるわけないの」「何が言いたいのさ? どうせ、僕を気にしてくれる人なんていないんだ」とね。そういう子どもは、簡単にくじけてしまったり、なんでもすぐあきらめたり、別の誰かが来てくれて何かしてくれるのを、ただ待っていたりします。大げさに自分自身に辛辣にして見せたり、かと思うと、ちょっとしtことでがっかりしてしまったり。子どもたちは、自分が大切な子じゃないんだって思うと、すぐになんとかなる嫌なことを、それがずっと続くんだ、もうこのままだって思ったりします。そうなってしまうと、どんどん悲しがり屋さんになってしまうんです。」  ほいほい。まだあるようでしたら、もっと長めで大丈夫ですよ。  時たま専門用語をうっかり使うこともあるようですが、おおむね平易な言葉選んでるみたいですんで。  まだ幼い子どもを持つ親向けに話してるみたいだから、まあ、こうなるんでしょうね。

ecxtwnq
質問者

お礼

やさしくしてくれてありがとうございます(>_<)

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

自尊心は子供の成長と共に変化する。これは子ども自身の経験や、移り変わる認識力の影響を受けるからである。要するに自尊心には、健全・不健全双方の特徴があると認識することが肝要である。 自尊心の低い子であれば、新たな課題への挑戦を拒んだり、否定的な内省を伴いがちであろう。 『自分はバカだ』 『勉強なんかするもんか』あるいは 『それがどうしたの。関係ないでしょ』 てな具合である。 またすぐに落ち込み、あきらめも早い。他力本願で人を当てにし、過大に自己を批判し、いともたやすく自信を喪失してしまうのが特徴である。 加えて自尊心の低い子供は、一時的、過渡的な問題をも不変であって、永遠に続くかのような見方をしがちであり、こうした性向は当人の悲観的傾向性が一段と強くなったときに顕在化する。

ecxtwnq
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました(*^_^*)

関連するQ&A

• 長めですが、和訳をお願いします(>_<)

Early in life, we understand that never giving up leads to success. When kids try, fail, try again, fail again, and then finally succeed, they develop certain ideas about what they can do. At the same time, they're creating an idea of themselves based on how they interact with other people. So for parents it is important to help kids learn accurate and healthy self-perceptions. 上の英文の和訳をお願いします!!!

• 和訳をお願いします!!

Self-esteem also includes feelings of being loved.A child who is happy about an achievement but does not receive love may eventually experience low self-eteem. In a similar way, a child who feels loved but is unsure about his or her own abilities can also end up with low self-esteem. Healthy self-esteem comes when the right balance is reached.

• 和訳をお願いします。

"Here's to the kids. Who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids who are okay with that." "Here's to the kids. Who second guess themselves on everything they do." "Here's to the kids. Whose idea of a good night is sitting on the food of a car, Watching the stars." 文頭のwhoやwhoseの意味・働きがよくわらず、一体どうやって訳せばよいのかさっぱりわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 文の意味の切れ目とカンマの使い方

次の文章で、文の意味の切れ目とカンマが入っている所とうまくマッチしていないような気がします。 Placing opposite characters in a fairy tale makes it easier for children to understand the difference between the two, which they could not do as easily were the figures true to life, with all the complexities that characterize real people. 日本語訳は途中からですが。 (もし、その登場人物が現実に忠実で、実際の人物の特徴である様々な複雑な要因を持っていたら、これほど簡単に理解は出来ないであろう。) ifの従属節がthey couldの主節と密接になっていて、むしろwithの前にカンマがある為、with(前置詞句)がどこに属してはっきりしなくなります。実際はif節に入っているのですが。どうもカンマがあると、そこで文が一旦切れているように思ってしまいます。 そこで以下のような、4つの文にしてみました。どれがどのような理由で適切でしょうか? 勿論、2のオリジナルが適切なのでしょうが。 1A.which they could not do as easily were the figures true to life and with all the complexities that characterize real people.  *and は同じ形を並べる為、形容詞と前置詞句とは並べられない? 1B. which they could not do as easily, were the figures true to life and with all the complexities that characterize real people.   *wereの前にはカンマが必要でないか?  2. which they could not do as easily were the figures true to life, with all the complexities that characterize real people.   *カンマは形容詞と前置詞句を同等に並べのに使う?     3. which they could not do as easily were the figures true to life with all the complexities that characterize real people.   *be動詞の補語となる形容詞と、修飾語をカンマやandなしに並べられるか? 却って疑問を複雑にしたかもしれませんが、上記のような文章でのカンマの使い方、andの使い方をどなたかお教え下さい。

• 長いですが和訳をお願いします(>_<)

Self-esteem refers to all of the beliefs and feelings we have about ourselves. It is how we view who we are. How we see ourselves influences the way we do things and what our attitudes and behaviours are. It also affects our emotions. Patterns of self-esteem start very early in life. For example, a baby who reaches a certain goal feels a sense of accomplishment that strengthens its self-esteem. Learning to roll over after dozens of unsuccessful attempts teaches a baby a "can-do" attitude. 大変長くて申し訳ありませんが、上の英文の和訳が分かる方がいれば、どうかよろしくお願いします!!!

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There are days when everything seems to go wrong. You do not hear your alarm, so you are late to crass. You get caught in the rain. Your computer breaks down before you make a backup copy. At this point, you are ready to cream. The only solution is to take a deep breath and count to ten.    There are also days when everything you do is wrong. You cannot get along with your exclaim, "I feel like a failure!"  When things go wrong, many people tend to isolate themselves. By being alone, they think that they are protecting themselves. Unfortunately, this reaction does not help them deal with their disappointments, because they are focusing only on themselves. Thinking about what went wrong strength their sense of failure.

• 和訳お願いします。

As they race down the highway of their life, like so many other characters in so many other movies, they are forced to come to grips with themselves, find out who they really are, and ultimately take responsibility for their lives and actions. Thelma & Louise is a road movie, yes, but it's really a journey of enlightenment, a journey of self-discovery. And it begins with the incident, the hub of the wheel of action. 考えてはみたものの、英語がかなり苦手で和訳できませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• この一文を教えてください。

Between the ages of 20 and 30, as people get married and have children, they start to value time spent with their families more and more highly. In contrast to this, as people pass the age of 40, they no longer feel as strong a need to increase family time. この文のthey no longer feel as strong a need to increase family time.がわからないので教えていただけませんでしょうか。feel as という熟語でしょうか。文法や構造を教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳して[1]~[5]の問いに答えてください。

(1)Do animals have a sense of self?If weheld uo a mirror to cat or dog, would it recognize itself? (2)An animal resercher decided to takethis question literally, and test whether chimpanzees could recognize themselves reflected in a mirror.To start with, the chimps treated their reflection inthe same way as they would another chimp : they stared at it, cautiously approached it and looked behind the mirror.[1][そのあとで、彼らは鏡を使って口の中や、これまで見たことのなかった体の部分を見た。]To test whether chimps really did realize that they were lokking at themselves, the researcher put them to sleep for a short priod and painted a red mark on their face.When the chimps wake up and saw themselves in the mirror, they touched the red mark on their face much more than they normally would ; some chimps touched the mark and then looked at their fingers. [2][this experiments suggests that chimps do recognize themselves in the mirror,] and further experiments show that orangutans, bonobos and human children who are over the age of two do also.Monkeys, by contrast, do not seem to pass the test, for they do not touch the red mark on their face when they see themselves in the mirror. (3)Of course, if chimps do recognize themselves in the mirror, they must able to think : That's me!And this experiments suggests they are also thinking : What's that strange mark on my face? But it does not show that they have any more awareness of themselves than that. Chimps may not be aware of thier own thoughts or feelings. (4)Humans are self-aware in the further sense that [3][we can reflect on what we are thinking.] That was a clever idea of mine, I smile to myself, as I drive down a street to make a short-cut to the shops.No, it was stupid, I reflect, as I realized that I'm going to get stuck in the one-way street after all. I can think about my own beliefs and make a judgement about them as being clever or stupid, reasonable or unreasonable, true or false. (5)I am also aware that I am a creature that exists through time.I say to myself that tomorrow I won't take the wrong 'short-cut' and [4][make the same mistake as I made yesterday.]Self-awareness in humans involves more than just the ability to recognize oneself in the mirror. It includes the ability to reflect on and assess your own thoughts, and the recognition that you existed in the past and will exist in the future. Even if chimps are self-aware in the sense that they pass the mirror recognition test, we cannot tellfrom the test whether they have [5][the extra abilities that humans have.] And at the moment, we have no other evidence that they do. [1]英訳しなさい。 [2]なぜそのように言えるのか、その根拠を日本語で具体的に答えなさい。 [3]どういうことなのか、本文に即して日本語で説明しなさい。 [4]「昨日した間違い」とは具体的にどのようなことだったか、日本語で説明しなさい。 [5]どのようなものか、日本語で説明しなさい。

• 和訳教えてください。

When you vacation, do you go as a tourist or as a travelar? I dare say that most people have never asked themselves this question. But for me, there is a definite distinction between the two. When one considers travel as a possible means of bridging cultural gaps in our shrinking global village, the nuances behind these words become important. In my opinion (based on years of observing visitors to my adopted home, Paris), tourists are more likely to maintain a distance between themselves and the places that they visit. Their purpose in traveling is to "see the sights", take photos and have their photos taken in front of famous sights. They often travel in tour groups, which offer the advantage of obtaining cursory information about the sights visited, but also have the disadvantage of discouraging individual discovery. In contrast, travelers interact much more with the people and places found at their travel destinations. They enjoy not only the main sights, but also the back streets and hidden neighborhoods in and around their destinations. They seek out the things that distinguish the places visited from their home territory. They observe the local culture and inhabitants, and seek to understand them. And in the process,they share information about their own culture. When I moved to France, I did so as a traveler. Not only was I determined to learn about the various peoples who live there, why they came and how they live, but I also made up my mind to visit other countries with the same perspective. As a result, my voyages have been much fuller and richer, and my understanding and appreciation of my own American culture has deepened. よろしくお願いします。