• 締切済み

英文が合っているか確認お願いします

ファンレターをイギリス人俳優さんに書いたのですが、上手く訳せているか確認お願いします。 【1】こんにちは、私の名前は○○です。私は日本に住む21歳の女です。 Hello, My name is 〇〇. Iam a 21-year-old girl living in Japan. 【2】舞台お疲れ様でした。 見に行けなかった事が凄く残念です。 貴方が舞台に立ち、演じている姿を生でみたかったのですが今回は叶わなかったのでメッセージを送ります。 congraturations on your successful play. I sincerely regret that I could not be there this time. I wish I were there to watch you act on the livestage with my own eyes. This time Ican only send you this message. 【3】私も役者を目指しており、主に声優と舞台の勉強をしています。 Iam studying to become an actor myself. especially in the field of a voice and stage acting. 【4】演技の勉強を始めてから、改めて貴方の素晴らしさが分かり更にファンになってしまいました。 I have realized your greatness anew and have become a moreenthusiastic fan of you since I began to study acting. 【4】いつもあなたの甘いセクシーな声に魅せられています。 Iam always fascinated with your sweet and sexy voice. 【5】今回は行くことが出来ませんでしたが、いつか絶対に貴方の舞台を見に行きます!絶対に貴方の演技を生で見たいんです! Though I was not able to go this time, some day I will definitely go to see you acting on stage. I would like to see you act on stage with my own eyes! 【6】これからも貴方の活躍を日本から祈っています。貴方の事が大好きです! Please continue to show us your splendid acting from now on. I whsh you a great success from Japan. I love you.

みんなの回答

回答No.1

英語的には問題ないんですけど・・・多分、この内容では、専属マネージャーが読むだけですね。 日本みたいに(日本の芸能界もそうだと思いますが)、申し訳ないけど、この程度の内容では、本人が読んで返信すること絶対ありえません。発情期の女子中学生みたいな主観的な内容ではなく、どの芝居のどの部分がよかったか、日本と英国を通じどのようが展開をしたいか、など具体的かつ相手にメリットがあるような内容に構成を考えおしたほうがいいでしょう。日本から、とか日本代表みたいなことも書かないでね、恥ずかしいから。今時、ネットでみんな、見てるでしょう。まず、英語をしたほうがいいよ、行くよりも。

質問者

お礼

質問にだけ答えてください。いらん自分の考えとか書かなくていいですよ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文手紙の書き方

もし、年老いた息子に、さらに老いている母親が手紙を書くとしたら、 書き出しと締めはどう書いたら適切でしょうか? 息子の悪事をしかったりほめたりする内容なのですが。。 Dear ○○   Hi, I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you getting on? ...Today, I want give you my opinion about your behavior. Do you have an idea? Did you forget my great insight?? First of all, you have to.... with love,                    your old mother ○○

• 翻訳お願いします。

Hey my friend, Just wanted to give you an Update. Iam still waiting on your parts to come in to start the build. Iam hope next week the will get to me. I will keep you updated my friend.

• 簡単に和訳してください。

You are really testing my tolerance! It is my act of a good faith towards you! You gane the sale of your item by DECEPTION AND OF COSE I AM COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED, WITH THIS TRANSACTION AND YOUR ATITUDE! You gave me a refund and I let it go this time- just. Hope not to hear from you again or all of this will go to the right place.

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• こんなメールがきました。英文

Dear Friend, An honest person is needed. My name is Dong Jeung Kim citizen of South Korea. A resident of London due to the present economic crises affecting foreign investors presently in UK. I decided to relocate to your country. I got your contacts through my personal research and out of desperation. I deal on crude oil, I decided to reach you through this medium because of the nature of this very business transaction. I have £36 759 000.00 British Pounds for investment purpose. I want you to receive this fund on my behalf and invest on a profitable business venture on an agreed terms. If you are interested I will offer you 35% of £36 759 000.00 British Pounds. please get back to me with the following details. A. Beneficiary name and mailing address, in order for me to prepare the document for transfer of the funds in your name. B. Direct Telephone. C. Age and occupation. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details. The business transaction must be kept top secret for security reasons. Sincerely, Dong Jeung Kim Tel/fax +442 392 560 940 翻訳機でだいたいは調べましたので怪しいメールぽいのはわかっています。 ただ迷惑メールに振り分けられなかったため気になります。 細かく訳してもらえなくていいです。 どんな内容なのか、ざっと簡単で良いのでお願いします。

• 海外文通をしているのですが,英文の添削をお願いします!!

海外文通をしているのですが,英文の添削をお願いします!! The New Years, I went to 〇〇(場所名) with my family.We looked at sunrise there. It was very beautiful! I was surprised, because The New Years of Japan reflected TV of Sri Lanka. (「スリランカで日本のお正月の様子がテレビに映っていたと聞いて,びっくりしました」はこれで良いんですか?) And how about your New Years? Now this time, I send you a MD that when I belong to a wind instrument music club at high school. Do you have a MD player? If you don't have, I'll send you a CD next time. I play the trumpet. Do you hear my sounds? My father and my mother are 〇〇 years old. My father is a 〇〇(職名) and my mother is a 〇〇. I have precious friends too. I feel happy when I play with them. Recently I feel fun when I look over many countrys. I'd like to know more Sri Lanka. (moreの位置あってますか?) What your country's mother tongue do you speak? Why do you start this letter? お願いします!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏の支社から緊急でメールが来ました。いつもは日本語でくるんですがよっぽど急いでいるみたいで英語で来ました。フェイスブックの件でメールがきているんですが意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 After I sending you an email I saw your first posting on fb and thank you for your follow up on this. On facebook we would like to know your targeted competitors, the reason I am asking is we can draw some of targeted competitors fan to *********, so you can start with few numbers of fans. Like always, as soon as I get more information and solutions for XXX and 〇○○ I will get back to you.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品している商品に質問が来ました。出品しているものが大好きで取引をしたいと言う事は何となく分かるのですが、自信がありません。どなたか分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。 Thanks sooo much for responding. I would love to make a deal with you. This dorulumon toy you have is a favorite digimon of mine. I live in America so the only way I can get it is online. I saw that you were selling this as well a xros loader. These 2 items are 2 years old and many people already have them so it's hard to get a good deal. However I am a fan and my budget is small so I was wondering if you could sell this to me for free in a bundle with the xros loader and I'll pay full for the xros loader. I saw your high ratings so I wanted to ask this to you. Thanks for your time and please respond back. Again Thanks!!!

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• 以下の英文を訳してくれませんか?

以下の英文を訳してくれませんか? My Name is Tamura Hideko from Tokyo but reside in Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my store in Nigeria.I will like to know how many of this items you have available for sale,and i will be paying you $800.00 USD for each Set + shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank informations via (abcdef@gmail.com) Await quick response. よろしくお願いします。