• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:研究者の重大な作業になる問題)

研究者の重大な作業になる問題

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Sigalと同僚が提起した生体内実験の問題に対する取り組みは挑戦だが重要
  • 探索医療を行う人たちにとって最も重要な作業の一つ
  • 研究者にとって最も大切な課題の一つ

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.2

シーガルたちが提議する問題点に対応できるより確証的な生体内実験を行うのは難題であるが、おそらくこの分野のトランスレーショナルリサーチに取り組む者にとって特に重要な仕事となるだろう。 address the questions in a in vivo experiment 生体内実験で問題点に対処する(問題がないことを証明する。この問題点を提議したのがシーガルたち) definitive http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/definitive translational research http://eow.alc.co.jp/translational+research/UTF-8/ among the most.... http://eow.alc.co.jp/among+the+most/UTF-8/

ligase
質問者

お礼

文章の役並び、単語のディテールまで掲載くださり誠にありがとうございます。 今後ともご教授よろしくお願い申し上げます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

「シーガルのチームが投げかけている、生体内実験でのいっそう事態を左右しそうな疑問点についての取り組みは、困難を極めるであろう。しかし、まず間違いなく、この分野における、基礎から応用に至る全ての研究者らが行っている、最重要ともいえる研究の中から、その答えは見出されるだろう。」 でしょうかね。うーん、ぎこちない日本語にしかならない(恥)。前の続きでしょうか?  butの直後のitが、冒頭のAddressing the questionsで、それが、the most crucial tasksの中にあるに違いない、ということのようですよ。

ligase
質問者

お礼

早速の回答誠にありがとうございます。 おっしゃる通りで前回の論文の結言です。 流れが把握できましたので大変参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• byとinの役割

But in science one experiment, whether it succeeds or fails, is logically followed by another in a theoretically infinite progression. 訳:しかし、科学においては当然のことながら、一つの実験が成功しようが失敗に終わろうが、理論上無限に連続して別の実験が続いていく。 という英文なのですが、この文におけるbyとinの役割が分かりません。 解説お願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

Today I brought your presents to work. All my colleagues were very happy ... but also very surprised (this is very unusual in European culture). Ok ... it's probably unusual in every part of the world except Japan :) It's too kind for th rest of the world. And all my colleagues hope you will come back to Belgium soon ... because they all like the crackers :) But no one is hoping you come back as much as I do ... 以上です。ありがとうございました。

• 下記の英文の訳が正しいかどうかお教えください。

To test the hypothesis, the temperature is different (hot vs. cold) but all other factors in the experiment need to remain constant so that any differences in the results of the hot water and cold water is attributed only to the difference in temperature and nothing else. Describe at least two factors that you will try to keep constant in your experiment (these are called controlled variables, or “controls”). この仮説を説明するためには、実験を行う上で、水の温度の差異以外は一定の状態である必要があり、すなわち熱湯と冷水の結果の違いは温度の違いだけに基づくものであり、その他の要素には基づかない(つまり実験を行う上で使う水は温度の違い以外の、違う要素があってはならないということでしょうか?)。水の(温度以外)一定状態を保つためにあなたができる、すくなくとも二つの方法を述べなさい。 どうでしょうか?

• 全英文を日本語に訳してください。

In another experiment, a German researcher found that when elderly people were presented with new computer exercises they paused longer before reacting and took longer to complete the tasks, yet they made 50 percent fewer ( ), probably because of their steadier pace. Another way to understand these results might be to ask the question who can type a paragraph "better": a 16-year-old who types at 60 words per minute with many mistakes or a 70-year-old who types at only 40 but spends less time fixing errors. If "better" is defined as completing a clean paragraph, both people may end up taking the same amount of time. ( )の中に入る適切な言葉を選んでください。 (1)errors (2)answers (3)improvements (4)uses

• 英文の翻訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m(2)

They argued that we use short-term memory much of the time when engaged in the performance of complex tasks. You have to carry out various processes to complete the task,but you also have to briefly store information about the outcome of early processes in short-term memory as you move on to later processes. For example, suppose you were given the addition problem 13+18+24. You would probably add 13 and 18 and keep the answer (i.e.,31) in short-term memory. You would then add 24 to 31 and produce the correct answer of 55.

• A except B

次のような文章があり、それについて質問をさせてください。 We are more likely to use slang or colloquial English when speaking to friends and colleagues than when addressing strangers or superiors , and we would probably not use them in writing, except of an informal kind. We (誰のことですか?) はたぶん使わないだろう(仮定法)。them を。書く場合には。インフォーマルな種類を除いて」となると思います。綺麗な日本語にはしていません。them を使ってもいいけど、それは informal kind の場合は、という意味だと思います。 最後のところで except of..と of になっているのはなぜでしょうか? except for...はexcept が前置詞で except forは辞書を見てありますが、これはなんでしょうか?本の解説には、 except of で "なぜ of がついているのか?”という問いがあります。解説には ”前にwriting が省略されているから。省略のきっかけを作っているのは except。これは{~を除いて」という意味の前置詞だが、通常 A except B {Bを除くA}という形でつかうので、except の前後には同じ形の語句が来る。そのため、2回目の一部は省略可能。” ” in writing, except (writing) of an informal kind. と答えはなるようですが、except 前置詞 writing (動名詞)で、 write of ...など辞書にありませんが、これはなんなのかご説明をいただけますか?よろしくお願いいたします。全訳などは大丈夫ですのでけっこうです。

• 英文和訳お願いいたします!!

訳してみたものの、綺麗な日本語になりません! 参考にさせて頂きますので、 どなたか和訳の模範をお願いいたします。。。 (1)In another experiment, she found that when elders were presented with new computer exercises, they paused longer before reaching and took longer to complete the tasks, yet they made 50 percent fewer errors, probably because of their more deliberate. (2)Just as different parts of a person's body age at different rates, so do different parts of mind. As adults advance in age, perception of sights, sounds and smells takes a bit longer. and laying down new information into memory becomes difficult. The ability to remember something quickly also fails. And it is sometimes harder to concentrate and maintain attention. おねがいいたします。

• 作業研究で流れ作業について

今、大学一年なのですが、作業研究という授業で流れ作業についてのレポートの提出を求められました。  流れ作業といわれてもフォードのベルトコンベヤーのやつぐらいしかわかりません。  いったいどの様なことを書けばよういのか皆目検討もつかないのでもしこの分野に精通していらっしゃる方がいたらアドバイスをいただけないでしょうか?

• 協力的に働く直観(3)

(1) For example, their findings suggest that the common practice of asking participants comprehension questions before an experiment will provide conservative estimates of cooperativeness, because the questioning will put people into reflective mode, which Rand and colleagues have shown is likely to result in them behaving less cooperatively. たとえば、彼らの知見では実験前の参加者への理解力を問う一般的な試験は協力性の保守的な予測をもたらすと考えられる。なぜならば、この質問は人を熟慮をさせようとする可能性があり、Randらはこの実験では協力性が見られるのは少ないであろうという見解を示した。 (2)It may be in many case, such as in studies of people's economic decisions , as economists are typically interested in reflected behaviour. 人における社会的な意思判断の研究では社会経済学者が熟慮された行動において典型的な行動をしているためにこのようなことは多くみられると考えられる。 と訳してみましたが自信がありません。 (3)The study also indicates that intuitions may be particularly important in novel situations, and that experience might trigger reflection that either supports or modifies the initial intuitions. Should economic theories based on social motivations take intuitions into account even if the main importance of intuition is (only) in initiating cooperation? この研究は、直観がまた新しい環境下での特定の重要性をもち、そしてこの経験は初期の直観を支持もしくは改善することを反映する引き金となる可能性があることを示す。社会的動機づけの経済理論はたとえ直観の主な重要性が強調性の開始においてのみのものだとしても原因としての直観を考えなければならないのだろうか? 言っていることが意味の解らない文章になりました。 (4)This observation needs to be squared with Rand and colleagues' results : might it be that conditional cooperators are intuitively cooperative and selfish people take a reflected free ride? この実験はRandたちの結果を検討する必要性がある。 それは条件付きの協力者は直観的に協力的に動き、利己的な人はタダ乗りを考えるのかどうかということである。 以上です。 長くなりましたがご教授お願い申し上げます。

• 英語が得意な方!

英語が得意な方! 和訳をお願いします。 Are you going to watch the soccer game The Netherlands vs Japan? Since all my colleagues are either from The Netherlands or from Japan all my colleagues will watch :) I'm going to be a fan of Japan! Gambare Nippon!!! Oh maybe in the 2nd half of July I'll come to Osaka again. I don't know for how long but it might be for a long period (more than 3 weeks). Yes!!!! No cooking ... no cleaning ... o-torro ... I can't wait! Ok time to watch the game! Have a nice weekend, 内容的には、 『オランダと日本のサッカー見てる? 私の同僚はおそらく見てるだろう。 もしかしたら7月に大阪に行くかもしれない。3週間位。』 という感じで合っていますか? 宜しくお願いします。