仮主語構文の訳し方

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 仮主語構文の訳し方についての質問です。
  • 質問文の英文の訳を提案して頂きたいです。
  • 適切な訳文の判断がつきません。どこが間違っているのか教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

仮主語構文の訳し方

It is possible that some sort of neurotransmitter-mediated process inhibits dreams during the waking state and that this process has failed in schizophrenics. という英文です。 典型的な仮主語の構文で、構造は、 It is possible 【that some sort of neurotransmitter-mediated process inhibits dreams during the waking state】 and 【that this process has failed in schizophrenics.】で、 訳は、「ある一連の神経伝達物質を介した過程は、覚醒状態の際に夢を見ることを抑制し、そしてこの過程は統合失調症では見られない可能性がある。」だと思うのですが、 訳があってるような、あっていないような、自分で判断がつきません。 見ていただいて、もし違う部分があれば、教えて頂けないでしょうか。 整った日本語でなくて、文章に沿ったような訳でもかまいません。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

私の見るところでは、問題ないと思います。 > It is possible that some sort of neurotransmitter-mediated process inhibits dreams during the waking state and that this process has failed in schizophrenics.  (私の試訳) 「ある種の神経伝達物質が関与するプロセスの働きによって、覚醒中は夢を見ることがないように抑制されているのだが、統合失調症の患者の場合には、そのプロセスが正常に機能していないのかもしれない」

melemoe
質問者

お礼

いつもお世話になります。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 訳と構文の説明をおねがいします。

訳と構文の説明をおねがいします。 以下、なんと言っているのか教えてください 「こんな~~できる人に出会ったの久しぶりよ!」みたいな感じですか?? もしそうなら、構文?的にわかりません。 文法の説明をしていただければうれしいです。 よろしくお願いします。 It has been such a long time that I have met someone that I feel like I can be ~~

• 中3の英語

This car is mine. It has five doors. を関係代名詞の[that]を使って1つの文にするので 正 This car that has five doors is mine. を 誤 This is my car that has five doors. と書いてはなぜ間違いなのですか? あと、This car has five doors is mine. はだめですか?

• it thatなどの代名詞について

Each state legislature has the power to intoroduce a bill to make or repeal a law. But that law has to be ratifield by the state government, usually in a referendum. Once that happen, it is acually up to a judge to decide if a crime warrants it and pass sentence. で、 (1)Once thatのthatは、前文を受けてthatとなっているのでしょうか?それともlawでしょうか? また、 (2)it is acuallyとwarrants itのitは何をさしているのでしょうか?lawでしょうか、前文全体でしょうか? すみません、どうも、指示代名詞のitとかthatとが複数でてくると掴みづらくなってしまいます。 お手数ですが、宜しくお願いします。

• 仮主語構文の使い方

いつもお世話になっております。 今回も基本的なご質問でお恥ずかしいのですが、仮主語構文について一部悩んでおります。 それは、感情・主観的判断系の形容詞で ↓ ******************************** *感情・主観的判断系:a pity / amazing / annoying / astonishing / confusing / depressing / disappointing / discouraging / fortunate / embarrassing / interesting / lucky / natural / odd / pleasing / proper / regrettable / sad / sensible / shocking / strange / surprising ,etc ******************************** (1)この形容詞は通常 It is 形容詞 ( for A) to do It is 形容詞 that 構文 の両方が使えるとあったのですが、別の資料(かネット上)で “pretty, happy, glad” は It is that 構文にしか使えないと書いてありました。 私の理解では pretty, happy, gladも感情・主観的判断系と理解していたので、混乱してしまってます。 It is happy for me to meet my friend. とは言えないのでしょうか? (2) 英語の授業を受けているのですが、その時に先生が It is sad of you to tell so. といわれ、こういう文もありえるのでしょうか?(おかしいのではと思ったのですが・・・・) 以上、ご指導よろしくお願い致します。

• 以下のようなMail delivery failed:メールが来ましたが?

あるメールを送信した直後に来ました。 心当たりはありません。 タイトル Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender 本文 This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: ○○○@●●●●●.com This message has been rejected because it has a potentially executable attachment "document_full.pif" This form of attachment has been used by recent viruses or other malware. If you meant to send this file then please package it up as a zip file and resend it. なんと言っていますか?

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致します

A good farmer is always one of the most intelligent and best educated men in our society. We have been inclined in our wild industrial development, to forget that agriculture is the base of our whole economy and that in the economic structure of the nation it is always the cornerstone. It has always been so throughout history and it will continue to be so until there are no more men on this earth. We are apt to forget that that the man who owns land and cherishes it and works it well is the source of our stability as a nation, not only in the economic but the social sense as well. できるだけ詳しく教えていただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願い致します🙏

• Certificate of Existence

会社存続証明書の日本語訳を宜しくお願いします。 limited liability company duly organized under the laws of the state of South Carolina on June 24th, 2010, with a duration that is at will, has as of this date filed all reports due this office, paid all fees, taxes and penalties owed to the secretary of state, that the secretary of the state has not mailed notice to the company that it is subject to begin dissolved by administrative action pursuant to section 33-44--809 of the South Carolina Code, and that the company has not filed articles of termination as of the date hereof. 自分の英語力では難しく、英語が堪能な方宜しくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!

この和訳をお願いします!! In ancient cultures, people believed that dreams were holy and spiritual. They used them to make decisions on matters of life and death. Aristotle was one of the first to believe that dreams came from within the dreamer. It can be considerd that this idea led to scientific dream research in later years. Modern dream research has focused on two general views. Brain scientists say that dreams have no real meaning-the brain is simply putting together new information into memories.On the other hand, analytical psychologists say dreams do have meanings-they are messages from the subconscious. Based on this second view, dream analysis has been used as a part of mental treatment. If the events in dreams represent the feelings of the dreamers, analyzing dreams may help them understand their problems, wants, or fears. Some possible interpretations of common dreams are described below. However, This does not mean that similar dreams always have similar meanings.

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いします

It seems increasingly likely that I really will undertake the expedition that has been preoccupying my imagination now for some days. これは小説の中の一文です。 いろんな訳し方(日本語の単語の選択)があると思います。 翻訳された本の訳だけでなくいろんな方の訳も見て参考に 勉強したいと思います。よろしくお願いします。

• 仮主語構文、強調構文について

この2つの構文をふと思い出し、考えてみました。 いずれもIt is ~ thatといった形を取ると思いますが、 おそらく、訳し方は共に変わらなかった気がします。 言うなら、仮主語構文のほうは、It is thatを外して文を並べ替えたら、文が成立不可で、強調構文(cleft sentenceでしたっけ?) も同様にIt is thatを外して文を並べ替えたら、こちらは文が成立可といった具合だったと思います。 ただ、結局言いたいのはそれだけなんですか? 訳し方が共にそこまで変わらないなら、この2つをそこまで 並べて強調する必要はないのでは…と、ふと思ってしまいました。 何か他に、大事なことがあれば教えてください。