• ベストアンサー

英訳をお願いできますか?

友人からメールが届きました。 Will be stopping here for now until I read again from you.. 意味がわかりません。 また、上記のように文章で、わからない場合、どのようにたずねると良いのでしょうか? ちなみに相手は日本語がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

メールの最後の方にあった文章でしょうか。 だとしたら、 あなたからのメールをまた読むまで(=あたながまたメールをくれるまで) このへんでやめておくわね。 という感じでしょうか。 そんなに深い意味はなく、「メール待ってます」ぐらいの意味で書いたのだと 思いますよ。 それから、分からない文があったときは、 You wrote/said....., but I'm afraid I didn't get what you meant. (あなたは・・・と書いた/言ったけど、でも残念ながら意味がわかりませんでした) でいいと思います。あるいはもっと単純に、 What do you mean, ”・・・″? (・・・って、どういう意味?) でも通じます。

trader007
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 わからないときは、いろいろ考える事も必要かもしれませんが、 先方へは単純に考えて回答しました。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

Will be stopping here for now until I read again from you.. 君からのメールをまた読むまでひとまずこのへんで終わりにするよ… What do you mean by this message: [quotation]? I am not good at English. Could you say it another way? このメッセージは何を意味しますか: 引用? 私は英語が上手ではありません。 別の方法でそれを言って頂けますか? [quotation]のところに相手のメッセージを貼り付けて返信すればよいと思います。 和訳は「@nifty翻訳」にさせてみて、チェックしました。 http://honyaku.nifty.com/

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • s1013129
  • ベストアンサー率33% (18/53)
回答No.1

Will be stopping here for now until I read again from you.. いろいろと略されていますね。きっと下の意味でよいと思います。 I will be stopping here for now until I read a mail again from you.. 君からまたメールが来るまで、とりあえずここで待ってます。 分からないときは、 I can't understand this mail. can you say it another way? メールが分からないから他の言い回しで言ってくれる? みたいなかんじで通じると思います。

trader007
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 他の言い回しいってもらう。よいですね。 使わせて頂きます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします

英訳お願いします hello there, thank you for noticing me senpai :p and that is cool that you came here to Canada as an exchange, what course were you taking and i will gladly accept that offer to get Japanese lessons for teaching more English. i have a Skype that we could use every now and again. i hope that we can be friends in the future. という文章です。海外で友達になりたい人がいたので「良かったら仲良くしてください」というような文章を送ったのですが、自分が思っている訳し方で良いのか自信がありません。彼は本当にお友達になる気があるのかわかりません。大雑把にでも構いません。よろしくお願い致します。

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! Did I wake you up on your free day? I hope not :) I'm almost back to my old self again. The 5th of December? Oh that's nice to know. Now I can start thinking and planning what we can do. Thank you for making such a big effort take a long holiday and to come all the way here to Belgium. Maybe if you tell them you will be in good hands ... they will really get worried ... hahaha No seriously I will try to make a big effort as well to make this a very nice and special holiday ... you. A special holiday for a special person. You will have the chance to eat everything my country has to offer. I am a little bit concerned about your weight though ... please don't think about that when you're here ... if you need to go on a diet please wait until you're back in Japan :) If possible I would like to see a happy 〇〇 ... and I will try very hard to make that happen ... Oh I took the liberty of looking for some flight for you.

• 英訳が合ってるかどうか・・・

男子学生です。 自分なりに日本語を英語に訳してみたのですが 合ってるでしょうか? もし間違っていたら、正しい英文を教えてください! 「I'm the first time that I talk with a foreigner.」(私は初めて外国の方と喋ります。) 「Will you talk a little more slowly?」(もう少しゆっくり話していただけませんか?) 「I came to here for the first time.」(初めてここに来ます) 「I'm very glad to be able to meet you.」(あなたに会えてとても嬉しいです) 「You came to here and what did you do?」(あなたはここに来て何をしましたか?) また、外国人の方と喋るとき、気をつけた方がいい事もあったら教えてください!

• 英訳してほしいのですが

I sent your order out on Monday the 12th. I also enclosed a $36.00 International money order for overpayment for my CD. However today I recieved back from my bank the check you had sent me for the $81.00. They said it was not negotiable here to go through our banks. I will be returning this check to you today in the mail. Please arrange another payment to me for your CD. The charges I have incurred for your CD and shipment total is $47.00. If you could get an international money order from your bank there shouldn't be a problem. If you can pay by credit card, that would be even better. I have an online payment form if you would like to use it using your credit card. http://www.patswe bgraphics.com/creditcardorder.html My address for mailing again is: 以上です。どうぞ宜しく

• 英訳お願いいたします(泣)

なんだか意味がわかりません(泣) 英訳お願いいたします。 that someone must have hacked my card. and an identity theft was placed on my card. and the investigation would be on until when i get back, and it shouldn't take more than 2days. when i arrive to US to refund my money but i have to be home. now the airline agent is insisting that I gets the remaining funds before my flight can be scheduled, as soon as i get through i will let you know. Hope to read from you soon:(

• 英訳お願いいたします

以下の文章の英訳お願いいたします。 Its nice to hear from you! Thank you for your concern and well wishes for my recovery. I am not completely recovered as of yet, but I am doing very well and will be 100% by the end of this year - I am very fortunate. See you soon. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 【緊急】英訳お願いします

i will not know for sure if i can come to see you until october  when the schedule is posted.  i dont expect there to be any problems though すみません 宜しくお願いします。

• Hello friend,

Hello friend, Thanks for your mail,am glad to read from you soon,I will like you to know that i have forward your bank information to my bank for immediate payment to be done...As soon as the payment is made my bank will contact you by sending you my payment approval confirmation letter. I want you to resend me the picture of the Item again. looking forward to read from you soon...Thanks 翻訳してください。

• 英語 問題おねがいします!

5問あります! 英文の訳をおねがいします。 1.I will be meeting a friend from Australia at the airport this afternoon. 2.The train will be arriving at the station in about ten minutes. 日本語の意味になるように()に適切な語を入れてください。 3.3時にここでお待ちしています。  I () () () for you here at three o'clock. 4.あさっては期末テストです。明日は一日中、テストの勉強をしているでしょう。  I have a final test the day after tomorrow. So I () () () for it all day tomorrrow. 5.彼女は近いうちにここに戻ってくることになるでしょう。  She () () () back again one of these days. 以上の5問です! おねがいします!

• 英文教えてください!

1.窓から山々が見えます。  I (can from see the mountains the wondow look) 2.今、私に何かお手伝いできますか。 What (can do for I to you)now? 3.図書館では静かにしなければいけません。 You (are be in must quiet the library) 4.二度と遅刻してはいけません。 You (again be don't late must not) 上記の4問のかっこの中を並べ替えて教えてください(__) ただし、かっこの中には不要の単語が1つずつ含まれていますので よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 7年の付き合いの友達が苦手になりました。その友達は人付き合いが苦手で私に依存しているように感じます。また、一緒にいても楽しくなく、趣味の話や自慢話ばかりされてしまいます。
  • 私とその友達は一緒に学校へ行っていますが、私は朝が苦手で遅れることが多くなってしまいました。友達のお母さんが私を誘っているため、なかなか断ることができません。
  • 私は正直に友達と一緒にいたくないです。どうすればいいのでしょうか?
回答を見る