回答No.2

「be heard」=「聞こえない」 繋げて直訳すると「that will be heard」は、「あれは聞こえないだろう」

apple808
質問者

お礼

回答、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の表現について教えて下さい。

TOEFLの勉強でつまづきました。 Speaker A :I just heard that there are going to be showers on and off all weekend. Speaker B :There goes the picnic! という英文についてですが、Speaker B は:The picnic will probably be canceled. と考えているらしいのですが、どうしてそうなるのか、いくら辞書等で調べてもわかりません。 どなたか教えていただけますでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語について。

You will be happy provided that you will love someone.で、どこが間違っているのでしょうか?willは、意志を表すものには使えると聞いたのですが。あなたが誰かを愛する意志という意味で使えると思うのですが。教えていただけないでしょうか?すみません。

• 時制の一致

I heard that she will sing at the party. という文は正しいですか? やはり、 I heard that she would sing at the party. と時制を一致させないといけないのでしょうか?

• 英語について質問

the United Nations tells us the world population is about 6 billion at resent and that one-fith of it doesn't have safe drinking water . この文でone-fifthの前のthatは省略できないと習いましたが、なぜでしょうか? will there be enough water? でなぜbeなのでしょうか? will is there enough water?じゃだめなのでしょうか?

• 中学英語

「彼女は新しいバッグを欲しがっていると聞いたよ」 を英語にすると、解答は I heard that she wants a new bag. でした。 私は I heard she wants new bag. と書いてしまったのですが、なぜそこにthatが付くのですか?また、aを付けるか付かないかでよく間違えるのですが、どういう時に付ければいいんでしょうか?

• 知覚動詞+目的語+doingの受動態

We heard him singing that song.を受動態にするとHe was heard singing that song by us となりますが、He was heard to be singing by usと直すこともできるのでしょうか?

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません(恋愛の英語)その2

訳していただきたい文章(特にわからないところ「that way ][will like]の意味) -------------------------------------------------------- [i will like to say that i love you but i think i cant say i love you (中略) love its like but with more fealings(中略) i will like to see you ,each time i wake up so that way(中略) i will like to be at your side everyday and be there with you when you need me」 ---------------------------------------------------- たびたび彼はi will like ・・というフレーズを使います。 大意ではわかりますがこれは現実には無理だと言っているのでしょうか。 英語のできるかた意訳でも良いので教えてください。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語できる方、教えてください。。。

このthatは同格?それとも関係代名詞でしょうか? 分からなくてどう訳していいのか困っています。 accurate prediction is unlikely but also maintains that the fortunes of the language will be linked to economic changes across the world.

• 英語

How will the weather be? と How will be the weather? はどちらが合っていて何が違うのでしょうか?

• 英語の質問です

教えてください!! ( ) tomorrow our baseball game will be canceled 1Whether it rains 2In case it rains 3if it will rain 4 Unless it rains He has no sooner come home ,( ) he turns on Tv 1if 2before 3than 4so Hardly had he seen me ( ) he ran away 1and 2as 3than 4when ( ) that I am older I've changed my mind and want to enjoy my life in the country 1After 2Now 3Since 4During Physical exercise is to the body ( ) reading is to the mind 1that 2what 3which 4whose I studied very hard ( ) I would have failed the entrance examination 1beside 2and so 3but for 4otherwise You can't watch television ( ) you haven't finished you work 1until 2as long as 3although 4after I sat there a long time ( ) 1until I hear my name called 2after I had heard my name call 3before I heard my name called 4since I have heard my name calling The party will be held outdoors ( ) it rains 1only 2if 3without 4unless